Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 197th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 78 days left before your next birthday. You will be 57 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,741 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 702 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1864Marie Tempest
- 1910Ken Lynch
- 1917Joan Roberts
- 1944Millie Jackson
- 1949Trevor Horn
- 1966Masatoshi Nagase
- 1968Eddie Griffin
- 1970Tarkan Gözübüyük
- 1977Lana Parrilla
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1837Stephanie of Hohenzollern-Sigmaringen (d. 1859)
- 1904Mogubai Kurdikar, Indian singer (d. 2001)
- 1910Ken Lynch, American actor (d. 1990)
- 1940Ronald Gene Simmons, American sergeant and murderer (d. 1990)
- 1941Denis Héroux, Canadian director and producer
- 1952Marky Ramone, American drummer and songwriter (Ramones, Richard Hell and the Voidoids, and Misfits)
- 1961Scott Ritter, American soldier and weapons inspector
- 1972Scott Foley, American actor, director, and producer
- 1975Ben Pepper, Australian basketball player
- 1984Angelo Siniscalchi, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1099First Crusade: Christian soldiers take the Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem after the final assault of a difficult siege.
- 1685Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth is executed at Tower Hill, England after his defeat at the Battle of Sedgemoor on 6 July 1685.
- 1823A fire destroys the ancient Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls in Rome, Italy.
- 1910In his book Clinical Psychiatry, Emil Kraepelin gives a name to Alzheimer’s disease, naming it after his colleague Alois Alzheimer.
- 1916In Seattle, Washington, William Boeing and George Conrad Westervelt incorporate Pacific Aero Products (later renamed Boeing).
- 1959The steel strike of 1959 begins, leading to significant importation of foreign steel for the first time in United States history.
- 1966Vietnam War: The United States and South Vietnam begin Operation Hastings to push the North Vietnamese out of the Vietnamese Demilitarized Zone.
- 1996A Belgian Air Force C-130 Hercules carrying the Royal Netherlands Army marching band crashes on landing at Eindhoven Airport.
- 2002Anti-Terrorism Court of Pakistan hands down the death sentence to British born Ahmed Omar Saeed Sheikh and life terms to three others suspected of murdering The Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl.
- 2003AOL Time Warner disbands Netscape. The Mozilla Foundation is established on the same day.
View the complete list of historical events for July 15.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Read, Mehmet Akif Alakurt, Michelle Pfeiffer, Jessica Hahn, Dina Merrill, Steffi Sidney, Delbert McClinton, Jenn Korbee, Tony Hale, Heo Young-saeng.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 15, 1960.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 18, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1973 – Seth MacFarlane, American voice actor, singer, director, producer, and screenwriter; December 12, 1979 – Carlos Agassi, Filipino actor, host, singer, and rapper; December 27, 1924 – Hung Sin-nui, Chinese actress and singer (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,000