Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 197th day of the year 1960. It was the 29th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 174 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,741 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,247 days or 19.84 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 736 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 23, 1992.
If a dog named Pudgy - a Irish Setter breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 320 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pudgy will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Pudgy will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1910Ken Lynch
- 1927Nan Martin
- 1944Millie Jackson
- 1951Gregory Isaacs
- 1956Joe Satriani
- 1966Masatoshi Nagase
- 1968Stan Kirsch
- 1982Aída Yéspica
- 1992Porter Robinson
View the complete list of July 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1353Vladimir the Bold, Russian prince (d. 1410)
- 1827W. W. Thayer American lawyer and politician, 6th Governor of Oregon (d. 1899)
- 1926Leopoldo Galtieri, Argentinian general and politician, 44th President of Argentina (d. 2003)
- 1935Thilakan, Indian actor (d. 2012)
- 1937Prabhash Joshi, Indian journalist (d. 2009)
- 1949Trevor Horn, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (The Buggles, Art of Noise, and Producers)
- 1954John Ferguson, Australian rugby league player
- 1968Stan Kirsch, American actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1977Kitana Baker, American model and actress
- 1990J. B. Gaynor, American actor
View the complete list of July 15 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Erik’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 756An Lushan Rebellion: Emperor Xuanzong of Tang is ordered by his Imperial Guards to execute chancellor Yang Guozhong by forcing him to commit suicide or face a mutiny. He permits his consort Yang Guifei to be strangled by his chief eunuch. General An Lushan has other members of the emperor’s family killed.
- 1834The Spanish Inquisition is officially disbanded after nearly 356 years.
- 1870Rupert’s Land and the North-Western Territory are transferred to Canada from the Hudson’s Bay Company, and the province of Manitoba and the Northwest Territories are established from these vast territories.
- 1922Japanese Communist Party is established in Japan.
- 1927Massacre of July 15, 1927: Eighty-nine protesters are killed by the Austrian police in Vienna.
- 1955Eighteen Nobel laureates sign the Mainau Declaration against nuclear weapons, later co-signed by thirty-four others.
- 1979U.S. President Jimmy Carter gives his so-called malaise speech, where he characterizes the greatest threat to the country as “this crisis in the growing doubt about the meaning of our own lives and in the loss of a unity of purpose for our nation” but in which he never uses the word malaise.
- 1983Orly Airport attack is launched by Armenian militant organisation ASALA at the Paris-Orly Airport in Paris; it leaves eight people dead and 55 injured.
- 1996A Belgian Air Force C-130 Hercules carrying the Royal Netherlands Army marching band crashes on landing at Eindhoven Airport.
- 2002“American Taliban” John Walker Lindh pleads guilty to supplying aid to the enemy and to possession of explosives during the commission of a felony.
View the complete list of July 15 historical events.
Curious about this Ocean Blue Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: James Casey, Norma Winstone, Margarita Levieva, Stuart Rosenberg, Richard Leacock, Arden Cho, Nicholas Clay, Matt Lapinskas, Dickie Moore, Jason Statham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 15, 1960.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th July 1960 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 16, 1966. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on October 22, 1974. Your score is -175. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 18, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 15th July 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 15, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 197th day of 1960
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 29th Friday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 174 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,741 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,247 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.84 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 736
- Next full moon: February 9 at 07:35:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 23, 1992
- Age in dog years: 320 dog years old using a Irish Setter breed
- Life path number and meaning: 2 – It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 16, 1966 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: October 22, 1974 (-175)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee (July 18, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VII.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1974 – Alec Newman, Scottish actor; July 24, 1986 – Megan Park, Canadian actress and singer; December 4, 1989 – Jen Da Silva, Filipino model.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,127