Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1960 was a Friday and it was the 197th day of the year 1960. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 332 days left before your next birthday. You will be 58 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,852 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 706 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1893Enid Bennett
- 1927Ann Jellicoe
- 1927Nan Martin
- 1942Mil Máscaras
- 1946Linda Ronstadt
- 1966Jason Bonham
- 1973Buju Banton
- 1980Julia Perez
- 1984Vice Cooler
- 1992Koharu Kusumi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1553Archduke Ernest of Austria (d. 1595)
- 1737Princess Louise of France (d. 1787)
- 1931Joanna Merlin, American actress and casting director
- 1947Pridiyathorn Devakula, Thai economist and politician, Thai Minister of Finance
- 1951Jesse Ventura, American wrestler, actor, and politician, 38th Governor of Minnesota
- 1952Terry O'Quinn, American actor
- 1954Tarak Dhiab, Tunisian footballer and sportscaster
- 1963Brigitte Nielsen, Danish-American model, actress, and singer
- 1963Steve Thomas, English-Canadian ice hockey player and coach
- 1965Alistair Carmichael, Scottish lawyer and politician, Secretary of State for Scotland
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1149The reconstructed Church of the Holy Sepulchre is consecrated in Jerusalem.
- 1207King John of England expels Canterbury monks for supporting Archbishop Stephen Langton.
- 1789Gilbert du Motier, Marquis de Lafayette, is named by acclamation Colonel General of the new National Guard of Paris.
- 1799The Rosetta Stone is found in the Egyptian village of Rosetta by French Captain Pierre-François Bouchard during Napoleon’s Egyptian Campaign.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: Napoleon Bonaparte surrenders aboard HMS Bellerophon.
- 1823A fire destroys the ancient Basilica of Saint Paul Outside the Walls in Rome, Italy.
- 1870Reconstruction Era of the United States: Georgia becomes the last of the former Confederate states to be readmitted to the Union.
- 1916In Seattle, Washington, William Boeing and George Conrad Westervelt incorporate Pacific Aero Products (later renamed Boeing).
- 1927Massacre of July 15, 1927: Eighty-nine protesters are killed by the Austrian police in Vienna.
- 2002“American Taliban” John Walker Lindh pleads guilty to supplying aid to the enemy and to possession of explosives during the commission of a felony.
View the complete list of historical events for July 15.
Curious about this Mexico Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15 and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Moffatt, Xiao Xun, Freya Lim, Bruce Dickinson, Delbert McClinton, Steve Shelley, Lisa Loeb, Rojda Demirer, Webbie, Hana Makhmalbaf.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 15, 1960.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 18, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 21, 1983 – Chantelle Houghton, English model; July 1, 1972 – Sunshine Becker, American singer (Furthur); July 18, 1930 – Burt Kwouk, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,085