Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of July 1981 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 15, 1981 was a Wednesday and it was the 196th day of the year 1981. The next time you can reuse your old 1981 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 140 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,374 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Sheeba - a Australian Shepherd breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 182 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sheeba will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sheeba will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ann Jellicoe
- 1939Calixte Duguay
- 1952Celia Imrie
- 1960Willie Aames
- 1972Scott Foley
- 1973Brian Austin Green
- 1973Buju Banton
- 1975Viveika Ravanes
- 1976Gabriel Iglesias
- 1977Kitana Baker
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 15.
- 1865Alfred Harmsworth, 1st Viscount Northcliffe, Irish-English publisher, founded the Amalgamated Press (d. 1922)
- 1865Wilhelm Wirtinger, Austrian-German mathematician and theorist (d. 1945)
- 1892Walter Benjamin, German philosopher and critic (d. 1940)
- 1915Albert Ghiorso, American chemist and academic (d. 2010)
- 1933M. T. Vasudevan Nair, Indian author and screenwriter
- 1954Tarak Dhiab, Tunisian footballer and sportscaster
- 1961Scott Ritter, American soldier and weapons inspector
- 1981Petros Klampanis, Greek bassist and composer
- 1981Taylor Kinney, American model and actor
- 1982Neemia Tialata, New Zealand rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1482Muhammad XII is crowned the twenty-second and last Nasrid king of Granada.
- 1685Monmouth Rebellion: James Scott, 1st Duke of Monmouth is executed at Tower Hill, England after his defeat at the Battle of Sedgemoor on 6 July 1685.
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: Napoleon Bonaparte surrenders aboard HMS Bellerophon.
- 1870Reconstruction Era of the United States: Georgia becomes the last of the former Confederate states to be readmitted to the Union.
- 1910In his book Clinical Psychiatry, Emil Kraepelin gives a name to Alzheimer’s disease, naming it after his colleague Alois Alzheimer.
- 1918World War I: The Second Battle of the Marne begins near the River Marne with a German attack.
- 1955Eighteen Nobel laureates sign the Mainau Declaration against nuclear weapons, later co-signed by thirty-four others.
- 1983Orly Airport attack is launched by Armenian militant organisation ASALA at the Paris-Orly Airport in Paris; it leaves eight people dead and 55 injured.
- 1996A Belgian Air Force C-130 Hercules carrying the Royal Netherlands Army marching band crashes on landing at Eindhoven Airport.
- 2014A train derails on the Moscow Metro, killing at least 24 and injuring more than 160 others.
View the complete list of historical events for July 15.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 15 and 1981 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Susan Anspach, Norm Grabowski, Dorothy Provine, Foxy Brown, Ambra Angiolini, Edward Bunker, Dakin Matthews, Lacey Sturm, John Duttine, Leven Rambin.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 15 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 15, 1981.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bette Davis Eyes by Kim Carnes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 18, 1981). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Burma approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 18, 1968 – Owen Wilson, American actor, producer, and screenwriter; November 5, 1957 – Jon-Erik Hexum, American model and actor (d. 1984); January 5, 1910 – Hugh Brannum, American actor and singer (d. 1987).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,203