Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 198th day of the year 1976. It was the 29th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 111 days left before your next birthday. You will be 43 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,594 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,198 days or 14.23 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 528 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 24, 2008.
If a dog named Milhouse - a Chihuahua breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 188 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Milhouse will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Milhouse will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1903Carmen Lombardo
- 1939Denise LaSalle
- 1944Angharad Rees
- 1971Corey Feldman
- 1974Jeremy Enigk
- 1974Ryan McCombs
- 1979Nathan Rogers
- 1984Katrina Kaif
- 1985Yōko Hikasa
- 1989Kim Woo-bin
View the complete list of July 16 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1731Samuel Huntington, American jurist and politician, 18th Governor of Connecticut (d. 1796)
- 1888Percy Kilbride, American actor and singer (d. 1964)
- 1925Cal Tjader, American vibraphone player and composer (d. 1982)
- 1939Corin Redgrave, English actor and activist (d. 2010)
- 1944Angharad Rees, English actress and jewellery designer (d. 2012)
- 1963Mikael Pernfors, Swedish tennis player
- 1968Henry Hate, American-English tattoo artist
- 1969Jules De Martino, English singer-songwriter and bass player (The Ting Tings)
- 1970Raimonds Miglinieks, Latvian basketball player and coach
- 1975Jamie Oliver, Welsh singer and keyboard player (Lostprophets and No Devotion)
View the complete list of July 16 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1683Manchu Qing dynasty naval forces under traitorous commander Shi Lang defeat the Kingdom of Tungning in the Battle of Penghu near the Pescadores Islands.
- 1782First performance of Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart’s opera Die Entführung aus dem Serail.
- 1790The District of Columbia is established as the capital of the United States after signature of the Residence Act.
- 1809The city of La Paz, in what is today Bolivia, declares its independence from the Spanish Crown during the La Paz revolution and forms the Junta Tuitiva, the first independent government in Spanish America, led by Pedro Domingo Murillo.
- 1948Following token resistance, the city of Nazareth, revered by Christians as the hometown of Jesus, capitulates to Israeli troops during Operation Dekel in the 1948 Arab–Israeli War.
- 1951The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger is published for the first time by Little, Brown and Company.
- 1965South Vietnamese Colonel Phạm Ngọc Thảo, a formerly undetected communist spy and double agent, is hunted down and killed by unknown individuals after being sentenced to death in absentia for a February 1965 coup attempt against Nguyễn Khánh.
- 1965The Mont Blanc Tunnel linking France and Italy opens.
- 2004Millennium Park, considered Chicago’s first and most ambitious early 21st-century architectural project, is opened to the public by Mayor Richard M. Daley.
- 2015Four U.S. Marines and one gunman die in a shooting spree targeting military installations in Chattanooga, Tennessee.
View the complete list of July 16 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16, and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Tom Hanks, Kidada Jones, Vic Morrow, Kai Hansen, Colton Haynes, Kate McGarrigle, Frank Bonner, Brother Tom, Steve Forrest, Paulo Costanzo.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 16, 1976.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 16th July 1976 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1970. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +171. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 20, 1997. Your incompatibility score is -181. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,160,185,010. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,620,578 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1976. The estimated number of babies born on 16th July 1976 is 332,297. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 59,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 66,964 times in the year 1976. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 16” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 16, 1976. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1976
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 29th Friday of 1976
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 111 days
- Age on next birthday: 43 years old
- Days since birth: 15,594 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,198 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.23 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 528
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 24, 2008
- Age in dog years: 188 dog years old using a Chihuahua breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1970 (+171)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 20, 1997 (-181)
- 1976 world population: 4,160,185,010
- Number one song: Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band (July 17, 1976)
- Babies born in 1976: 121,620,578
- Babies born in 1976 every day: 332,297
- Babies born in 1976 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 59,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 66,964 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 1, 1935 – James Cotton, American singer-songwriter and harmonica player; April 5, 1937 – Felicia Atkins, Australian model; February 27, 1949 – Rosalinda Galli, Italian voice actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,146