Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 16th of July 1976 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 16, 1976 was a Friday and it was the 198th day of the year 1976. The next time you can reuse your old 1976 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 143 days left before your next birthday. You will be 42 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,197 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 514 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Syndie - a Berger Picard breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 233 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Syndie will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Syndie will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1943Martin Huba
- 1946Richard LeParmentier
- 1958Michael Flatley
- 1962Grigory Leps
- 1968Olga Souza
- 1970Apichatpong Weerasethakul
- 1973Graham Robertson
- 1985Yōko Hikasa
- 1986Misako Uno
- 1986Taryn Southern
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 16.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 16.
- 1902Alexander Luria, Russian psychologist and physician (d. 1977)
- 1902Mary Philbin, American actress (d. 1993)
- 1903Fritz Bauer, German lawyer and judge (d. 1968)
- 1929Sheri S. Tepper, American author and poet
- 1939Denise LaSalle, American singer-songwriter and producer
- 1943Martin Huba, Slovak actor and director
- 1950Dennis Priestley, English darts player
- 1952Stewart Copeland, American drummer and songwriter (The Police, Animal Logic, Curved Air and Oysterhead)
- 1971Ed Kowalczyk, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Live)
- 1990Johann Zarco, French motorcycle racer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 16.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1909Persian Constitutional Revolution: Mohammad Ali Shah Qajar is forced out as Shah of Persia and is replaced by his son Ahmad Shah Qajar.
- 1927Augusto César Sandino leads a raid on U.S. Marines and Nicaraguan Guardia Nacional that had been sent to apprehend him in the village of Ocotal, but is repulsed by one of the first dive-bombing attacks in history.
- 1942Holocaust: Vel‘ d'Hiv Roundup (Rafle du Vel’d'Hiv): The government of Vichy France orders the mass arrest of 13,152 Jews who are held at the Winter Velodrome in Paris before deportation to Auschwitz.
- 1951The Catcher in the Rye by J. D. Salinger is published for the first time by Little, Brown and Company.
- 1973Watergate scandal: Former White House aide Alexander Butterfield informs the United States Senate that President Richard Nixon had secretly recorded potentially incriminating conversations.
- 1983Sikorsky S-61 disaster: A helicopter crashes off the Isles of Scilly, causing 20 fatalities.
- 1990The Luzon earthquake strikes in Benguet, Pangasinan, Nueva Ecija, La Union, Aurora, Bataan, Zambales and Tarlac, Philippines, with an intensity of 7.7.
- 1994Comet Shoemaker–Levy 9 collides with Jupiter. Impacts continue until July 22.
- 1999John F. Kennedy Jr., piloting a Piper Saratoga aircraft, dies when his plane crashes into the Atlantic Ocean off the coast of Martha’s Vineyard. His wife Carolyn Bessette-Kennedy and sister-in-law Lauren Bessette are also killed.
- 2004Millennium Park, considered Chicago’s first and most ambitious early 21st-century architectural project, is opened to the public by Mayor Richard M. Daley.
View the complete list of historical events for July 16.
Curious about this Glazed Choco Caramel? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 16 and 1976 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fann Wong, Barbie Forteza, James Marsters, Meg Foster, Laurel Holloman, Alexander Bard, Diana Penty, Marco Pirroni, Show Aikawa, Henry O'Neill.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 16 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 16, 1976.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Afternoon Delight by Starland Vocal Band as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 17, 1976). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA North-East approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 8, 1905 – Henry Wilcoxon, Dominican-American actor and producer (d. 1984); April 29, 1971 – Siniša Vuco, Croatian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Živo blato); May 1, 1988 – Anushka Sharma, Indian model, actress, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,286