Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 17th of July 1955 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 17, 1955 was a Sunday and it was the 198th day of the year 1955. It was the 29th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1955 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 147 days left before your next birthday. You will be 64 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,229 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,743 days or 21.20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 787 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 25, 1987.
If a dog named Amey - a Weimaraner breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 338 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Amey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Amey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1915Fred Ball
- 1921George Barnes
- 1942Gale Garnett
- 1944Catherine Schell
- 1948Ron Asheton
- 1977Lehmber Hussainpuri
- 1978Trevor McNevan
- 1984Asami Kimura
- 1994Jessica Amlee
View the complete list of July 17 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 17.
- 1917Lou Boudreau, American baseball player and manager (d. 2001)
- 1920Gordon Gould, American physicist and academic, invented the laser (d. 2005)
- 1941Achim Warmbold, German race car driver and manager
- 1952David Hasselhoff, American actor, singer, and producer
- 1954Angela Merkel, German chemist and politician, 8th Chancellor of Germany
- 1961Jeremy Hardy, English comedian and actor
- 1965Alex Winter, English-born American actor, film director and screenwriter
- 1968Beth Littleford, American comedian and actress
- 1972Jaap Stam, Dutch footballer and manager
- 1986Brando Eaton, American actor
View the complete list of July 17 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1203The Fourth Crusade captures Constantinople by assault. The Byzantine emperor Alexios III Angelos flees from his capital into exile.
- 1794The 16 Carmelite Martyrs of Compiègne are executed ten days prior to the end of the French Revolution’s Reign of Terror.
- 1944World War II: Napalm incendiary bombs are dropped for the first time by American P-38 pilots on a fuel depot at Coutances, near Saint-Lô, France.
- 1945World War II: The main three leaders of the Allied nations, Winston Churchill, Harry S. Truman and Joseph Stalin, meet in the German city of Potsdam to decide the future of a defeated Germany.
- 1979Nicaraguan dictator General Anastasio Somoza Debayle resigns and flees to Miami, Florida.
- 1989Holy See–Poland relations are restored.
- 1996TWA Flight 800: Off the coast of Long Island, New York, a Paris-bound TWA Boeing 747 explodes, killing all 230 on board.
- 2007TAM Airlines Flight 3054, an Airbus A320, crashes into a warehouse after landing too fast and missing the end of the São Paulo–Congonhas Airport runway, killing 199 people.
- 2014Malaysia Airlines Flight 17, a Boeing 777, crashes near the border of Ukraine and Russia after being shot down. All 298 people on board are killed.
- 2015At least 120 people are killed and 130 injured by a suicide bombing in Diyala Province, Iraq.
View the complete list of July 17 historical events.
Curious about this Yellow Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 17, and 1955 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julian Morris, Andrew Gold, King Tubby, Laura Ponte, Taylor Trensch, Peter Coyote, Charlie Clouser, Loukas Sideras, Peter Bergman, Varun Dhawan.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 17 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on July 17, 1955.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 17th July 1955 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 21, 1966. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +159. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 2, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -172. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,782,098,943. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 99,438,148 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1955. The estimated number of babies born on 17th July 1955 is 272,433. That’s equivalent to 189 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,162 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 88,335 times in the year 1955. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 17, 1955. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 198th day of 1955
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 29th Sunday of 1955
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 147 days
- Age on next birthday: 64 years old
- Days since birth: 23,229 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,743 days
- Years spent sleeping: 21.20 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 787
- Next full moon: March 21 at 01:44:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 25, 1987
- Age in dog years: 338 dog years old using a Weimaraner breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Sheep
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 21, 1966 (+159)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 2, 1962 (-172)
- 1955 world population: 2,782,098,943
- Babies born in 1955: 99,438,148
- Babies born in 1955 every day: 272,433
- Babies born in 1955 every minute: 189
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,162 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 88,335 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 8, 1981 – Azra Akın, Dutch-Turkish model and actress, Miss World 2002; December 28, 1979 – Bree Williamson, Canadian actress; July 13, 1957 – Cameron Crowe, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,760