Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of July 2019 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 18, 2019 was a Thursday and it was the 199th day of the year 2019. It was the 29th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2019 calendar will be in 2030. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 231 days left before your next birthday. You will be 2 years old when that day comes. There have been 500 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 167 days or 0.46 year. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 16 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 26, 2051.
If a dog named Aloe - a Scottish Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 24 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Aloe will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Aloe will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Lupe Vélez
- 1913Red Skelton
- 1917Henri Salvador
- 1928Franca Rame
- 1938Paul Verhoeven
- 1941Frank Farian
- 1951Margo Martindale
- 1954Ricky Skaggs
- 1967Vin Diesel
- 1968Alex Désert
View the complete list of July 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 18.
- 1899Ernst Scheller, German soldier and politician, 8th Mayor of Marburg (d. 1942)
- 1920Eric Brandon, English race car driver and businessman (d. 1982)
- 1941Martha Reeves, American singer, actress, and politician (Martha and the Vandellas and The Fascinations)
- 1961Alan Pardew, English footballer and manager
- 1961Elizabeth McGovern, American actress
- 1962Jensen Buchanan, American actress
- 1967Vin Diesel, American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1978Ben Sheets, American baseball player and coach
- 1989Jamie Benn, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1989Yohan Mollo, French footballer
View the complete list of July 18 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters ITEHAATAGGXG? Check your answers here: Word solver ITEHAATAGGXG. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1290King Edward I of England issues the Edict of Expulsion, banishing all Jews (numbering about 16,000) from England; this was Tisha B'Av on the Hebrew calendar, a day that commemorates many Jewish calamities.
- 1389France and England agree to the Truce of Leulinghem, inaugurating a 13-year peace, the longest period of sustained peace during the Hundred Years’ War.
- 1812The Treaties of Orebro ends both the Anglo-Russian and Anglo-Swedish Wars.
- 1862First ascent of Dent Blanche, one of the highest summits in the Alps.
- 1863American Civil War: Second Battle of Fort Wagner: One of the first formal African American military units, the 54th Massachusetts Volunteer Infantry, supported by several white regiments, attempts an unsuccessful assault on Confederate-held Battery Wagner.
- 1936An army uprising in Spanish Morocco starts Spanish Civil War.
- 1944World War II: Hideki Tōjō resigns as Prime Minister of Japan because of numerous setbacks in the war effort.
- 1984McDonald’s massacre in San Ysidro, California: In a fast-food restaurant, James Oliver Huberty opens fire, killing 21 people and injuring 19 others before being shot dead by police.
- 1992The ten victims of the La Cantuta massacre disappear from their university in Lima.
- 2013The Government of Detroit, with up to $20 billion in debt, files for the largest municipal bankruptcy in U.S. history.
View the complete list of July 18 historical events.
Curious about this Lavender Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 18, and 2019 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Chubby Wise, Katia Ricciarelli, Robert Rehme, Louise Setara, Ramon Jacinto, Wayne Henderson, Ally Sheedy, Kevin Michael Richardson, Fann Wong, Patricia Zentilli.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 18 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 18, 2019.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th July 2019 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-East approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 18, 2019. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 199th day of 2019
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 29th Thursday of 2019
- Next same calendar year: 2030
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2022: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 231 days
- Age on next birthday: 2 years old
- Days since birth: 500 days
- Days spent sleeping: 167 days
- Years spent sleeping: 0.46 year
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 16
- Next full moon: November 30 at 09:31:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 26, 2051
- Age in dog years: 24 dog years old using a Scottish Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Roman numerals: XVIII.VII.MMXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 9, 1941 – Hannah Gordon, Scottish actress; October 31, 1982 – Justin Chatwin, Canadian actor; July 25, 1950 – Mark Clarke, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Colosseum, Mountain, Natural Gas, and Uriah Heep).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,844