Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of July 1960 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 19, 1960 was a Tuesday and it was the 201st day of the year 1960. It was the 29th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1960 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 219 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,696 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,232 days or 19.80 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 735 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 27, 1992.
If a dog named Presly - a Curly-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Presly will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Presly will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Reginald Baker
- 1924Pat Hingle
- 1954Steve O'Donnell
- 1962Anthony Edwards
- 1966Nancy Carell
- 1982Jared Padalecki
- 1983Craig Vye
- 1988Joe Tracini
- 1995María José Alvarado
- 1997Ohga Tanaka
View the complete list of July 19 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 19.
- 1892Dick Irvin, Canadian ice hockey player and coach (d. 1957)
- 1894Aleksandr Khinchin, Russian mathematician and academic (d. 1959)
- 1896Reginald Baker, English film producer (d. 1985)
- 1924Stanley K. Hathaway, American soldier, lawyer, and politician, 40th United States Secretary of the Interior (d. 2005)
- 1936David Colquhoun, English pharmacologist and academic
- 1956K. A. Applegate, American author
- 1974Preston Wilson, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1982Stuart Parnaby, English footballer
- 1984Lasse Gjertsen, Norwegian animator and director
- 1987Marc Murphy, Australian footballer
View the complete list of July 19 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Rosie’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1545The Tudor warship Mary Rose sinks off Portsmouth; in 1982 the wreck is salvaged in one of the most complex and expensive projects in the history of maritime archaeology.
- 1702Great Northern War: A numerically superior Polish-Saxon army of Augustus II the Strong, operating from an advantageous defensive position, is defeated by a Swedish army half its size under the command of King Charles XII in the Battle of Klissow.
- 1940Field Marshal Ceremony: First occasion in World War II, that Hitler appointed field marshals due to military achievements.
- 1942World War II: Battle of the Atlantic: German Grand Admiral Karl Dönitz orders the last U-boats to withdraw from their United States Atlantic coast positions in response to the effective American convoy system.
- 1963Joe Walker flies a North American X-15 to a record altitude of 106,010 meters (347,800 feet) on X-15 Flight 90. Exceeding an altitude of 100 km, this flight qualifies as a human spaceflight under international convention.
- 1964Vietnam War: At a rally in Saigon, South Vietnamese Prime Minister Nguyễn Khánh calls for expanding the war into North Vietnam.
- 1972Dhofar Rebellion: British SAS units help the Omani government against Popular Front for the Liberation of Oman rebels in the Battle of Mirbat.
- 1979The Sandinista rebels overthrow the government of the Somoza family in Nicaragua.
- 1981In a private meeting with U.S. President Ronald Reagan, French Prime Minister François Mitterrand reveals the existence of the Farewell Dossier, a collection of documents showing that the Soviets had been stealing American technological research and development.
- 1983The first three-dimensional reconstruction of a human head in a CT is published.
View the complete list of July 19 historical events.
Curious about this Terrific Purple Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 19, and 1960 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Nolan, Billy Connolly, Alesha Dixon, Ronnie Drew, Al Stewart, Christiane Eda-Pierre, Ai Nonaka, John Peel, Elaine Cassidy, Müşfik Kenter.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 19 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 19, 1960.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 19th July 1960 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on December 31, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +99. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 18, 1934. Your score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,043,001,508. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 25, 1960). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Australia approximately on 1775. Your profession was builder of roads, bridges, docks.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to learn humility and faith in spiritual principles. You should believe in High Reason.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 107,537,497 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1960. The estimated number of babies born on 19th July 1960 is 293,818. That’s equivalent to 204 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 51,474 baby girls. For the boys it’s David. This name was recorded 85,928 times in the year 1960. Any chance you are Mary or David? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 19” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 19, 1960. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 201st day of 1960
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 29th Tuesday of 1960
- Next same calendar year: 2044
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2021: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 219 days
- Age on next birthday: 60 years old
- Days since birth: 21,696 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,232 days
- Years spent sleeping: 19.80 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 735
- Next full moon: January 10 at 19:23:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 27, 1992
- Age in dog years: 285 dog years old using a Curly-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: December 31, 1946 (+99)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 18, 1934 (-152)
- 1960 world population: 3,043,001,508
- Number one song: I’m Sorry by Brenda Lee (July 25, 1960)
- Babies born in 1960: 107,537,497
- Babies born in 1960 every day: 293,818
- Babies born in 1960 every minute: 204
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 51,474 babies
- Popular boy’s name: David – 85,928 babies
- Roman numerals: XIX.VII.MCMLX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 20, 1903 – Sam Rabin, English wrestler, sculptor, and singer (d. 1991); May 26, 1908 – Robert Morley, English actor and screenwriter (d. 1992); April 18, 1947 – Dorothy Lyman, American actress, director, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,104