Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 22nd of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 22, 1948 was a Thursday and it was the 204th day of the year 1948. It was the 30th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 364 days left before your next birthday. You will be 74 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,664 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,888 days or 24.33 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 902 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 30, 1980.
If a dog named Calpurnia - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 384 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Calpurnia will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Calpurnia will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1909Licia Albanese
- 1941Estelle Bennett
- 1953Brian Howe
- 1980Kate Ryan
- 1981Ala Ghawas
- 1986Cilla Kung
- 1986Haruka Suenaga
- 1992Anja Aguilar
- 1996Skyler Gisondo
View the complete list of July 22 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 22.
- 1893Karl Menninger, American psychiatrist and author (d. 1990)
- 1923César Fernández Ardavín, Spanish director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2012)
- 1927Pierre Granier-Deferre, French director and screenwriter (d. 2007)
- 1947Don Henley, American singer-songwriter and drummer (The Eagles)
- 1963Olivier Gourmet, Belgian actor
- 1972Colin Ferguson, Canadian actor, director, and producer
- 1974Franka Potente, German actress and singer
- 1984Irina Kikkas, Estonian gymnast
- 1988Paul Coutts, Scottish footballer
- 1993Amber Beattie, English actress and singer
View the complete list of July 22 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Grant’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1298Wars of Scottish Independence: Battle of Falkirk: King Edward I of England and his longbowmen defeat William Wallace and his Scottish schiltrons outside the town of Falkirk.
- 1796Surveyors of the Connecticut Land Company name an area in Ohio “Cleveland” after Gen. Moses Cleaveland, the superintendent of the surveying party.
- 1812Napoleonic Wars: Peninsular War: Battle of Salamanca: British forces led by Arthur Wellesley (later the Duke of Wellington) defeat French troops near Salamanca, Spain.
- 1937New Deal: The United States Senate votes down President Franklin D. Roosevelt’s proposal to add more justices to the Supreme Court of the United States.
- 1944The Polish Committee of National Liberation publishes its manifesto, starting the period of Communist rule in Poland
- 1951Dezik (Дезик) and Tsygan (Цыган, “Gypsy”) are the first dogs to make a sub-orbital flight.
- 1977Chinese leader Deng Xiaoping is restored to power.
- 1983Martial law in Poland is officially revoked.
- 2011Norway is the victim of twin terror attacks, the first being a bomb blast which targeted government buildings in central Oslo, the second being a massacre at a youth camp on the island of Utøya.
- 2013A series of earthquakes in Dingxi, China, kills at least 89 people and injures more than 500 others.
View the complete list of July 22 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Quandong Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 22, and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gene L. Coon, John Cassavetes, Jamie Herrell, Joe McElderry, Dina Talaat, Charley Pride, Larry B. Scott, Jishu Dasgupta, Big Bank Hank, Takayo Fischer.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 22 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 22, 1948.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 22. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Cancer, sometimes a Leo, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 22nd July 1948 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on November 19, 1971. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +176. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 27, 1967. Your score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 96,209 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 88,588 times in the year 1948. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 22” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 22, 1948. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1948
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 30th Thursday of 1948
- Next same calendar year: 2032
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 364 days
- Age on next birthday: 74 years old
- Days since birth: 26,664 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,888 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.33 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 902
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 30, 1980
- Age in dog years: 384 dog years old using a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: November 19, 1971 (+176)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 27, 1967 (-162)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 96,209 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 88,588 babies
- Roman numerals: XXII.VII.MCMXLVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 27, 1961 – Steve Oedekerk, American actor, director, and screenwriter; December 9, 1981 – Dia Mirza, Indian model, actress, and producer; December 23, 1936 – Frederic Forrest, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,948