Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of July 1927 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 23, 1927 was a Saturday and it was the 204th day of the year 1927. It was the 30th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1927 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 333 days left before your next birthday. You will be 93 years old when that day comes. There have been 33,636 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,212 days or 30.70 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,139 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 31, 1959.
If a dog named Akiero - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 434 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Akiero will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Akiero will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1895Aileen Pringle
- 1970Sam Watters
- 1971Christopher Lee
- 1971Dalvin DeGrate
- 1983Andrew Eiden
- 1984Celeste Thorson
- 1988Pablo Holman
- 1988Pippa Bennett-Warner
- 1990Ryan Castro
View the complete list of July 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 23.
- 1885Georges V. Matchabelli, Georgian-American businessman, created Prince Matchabelli perfume (d. 1935)
- 1909John William Finn, American lieutenant, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 2010)
- 1918Pee Wee Reese, American baseball player and sportscaster (d. 1999)
- 1923Amalia Mendoza, Mexican singer and actress (d. 2001)
- 1924Gavin Lambert, English-American screenwriter and author (d. 2005)
- 1931Claude Fournier, Canadian director, screenwriter, and cinematographer
- 1949Clive Rice, South African cricketer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1968Gary Payton, American basketball player and actor
- 1974Stephanie March, American actress
- 1977Néicer Reasco, Ecuadorian footballer
View the complete list of July 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out your name’s personality! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 811Byzantine emperor Nikephoros I plunders the Bulgarian capital of Pliska and captures khan Krum’s treasury.
- 1903The Ford Motor Company sells its first car.
- 1927The first station of the Indian Broadcasting Company goes on the air in Bombay.
- 1940The United States’ Under Secretary of State Sumner Welles issues a declaration on the U.S. non-recognition policy of the Soviet annexation and incorporation of three Baltic states: Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania.
- 1943World War II: The British destroyers HMS Eclipse and HMS Laforey sink the Italian submarine Ascianghi in the Mediterranean after she torpedoes the cruiser HMS Newfoundland.
- 1945The post-war legal processes against Philippe Pétain begin.
- 1961The Sandinista National Liberation Front is founded in Nicaragua.
- 1968Glenville shootout: In Cleveland, Ohio, a violent shootout between a Black Militant organization and the Cleveland Police Department occurs. During the shootout, a riot begins and lasts for five days.
- 1988General Ne Win, effective ruler of Burma since 1962, resigns after pro-democracy protests.
- 2015NASA announces discovery of Kepler-452b by Kepler.
View the complete list of July 23 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 23, and 1927 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Big Moe, Cliff Williams, Dale Hawkins, Gabriella Cilmi, Eric Woolfson, Lita, Nicole Richie, Marie Doro, Tom T. Hall, Son Chang-min.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 23 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 23, 1927.
Did you know? Born on a cusp — or the borderline between two signs — describes a person whose birthday is July 23. Cuspers can be a blend of both signs. Sometimes a Leo, sometimes a Cancer, and sometimes both! If you know your approximate time and place of birth, then no worries. You can find your “official” zodiac sign by generating a free natal chart .
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd July 1927 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 22, 1943. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +168. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 19, 1906. Your incompatibility score is -201. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern China approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 70,637 baby girls. For the boys it’s Robert. This name was recorded 61,669 times in the year 1927. Any chance you are Mary or Robert? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 23, 1927. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 204th day of 1927
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 30th Saturday of 1927
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 333 days
- Age on next birthday: 93 years old
- Days since birth: 33,636 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,212 days
- Years spent sleeping: 30.70 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,139
- Next full moon: September 14 at 04:34:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 31, 1959
- Age in dog years: 434 dog years old using a Mutt breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: July 22, 1943 (+168)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 19, 1906 (-201)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 70,637 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Robert – 61,669 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VII.MCMXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 25, 1977 – Tommy Mac, German-Canadian singer and bass player (Hedley); October 7, 1982 – Lockett Pundt, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Deerhunter); December 8, 1916 – Richard Fleischer, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917