Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1942 was a Friday and it was the 205th day of the year 1942. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 61 days left before your next birthday. You will be 75 years old when that day comes. There have been 27,333 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 926 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1942David Miner
- 1949Yves Duteil
- 1961Paul Geary
- 1970Stephanie Adams
- 1975Eric Szmanda
- 1975Torrie Wilson
- 1977Danny Dyer
- 1981Summer Glau
- 1984Joris Putman
- 1986Megan Park
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 24.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1864Frank Wedekind, German actor and playwright (d. 1918)
- 1936Albert Marrin, American historian and author
- 1942Heinz, German-English singer-songwriter and bass player (The Tornados) (d. 2000)
- 1951Gypie Mayo, English guitarist and songwriter (Dr. Feelgood and The Yardbirds) (d. 2013)
- 1977Danny Dyer, English actor
- 1984Leanne Moore, Irish singer
- 1985Lukáš Rosol, Czech tennis player
- 1986Megan Park, Canadian actress and singer
- 1987Merve Sevi, Turkish actress
- 1987Nathan Gerbe, American ice hockey player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 24.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles in Scotland, takes place.
- 1567Mary, Queen of Scots, is forced to abdicate and replaced by her 1-year-old son James VI.
- 1866Reconstruction: Tennessee becomes the first U.S. state to be readmitted to the Union following the American Civil War.
- 1924Archeologist Themistoklis Sofoulis becomes Prime Minister of Greece.
- 1950Cape Canaveral Air Force Station begins operations with the launch of a Bumper rocket.
- 1969Apollo program: Apollo 11 splashes down safely in the Pacific Ocean.
- 1972Bugojno group is caught by Yugoslav security forces.
- 1990Iraqi forces start massing on the Kuwait–Iraq border.
- 1991Manmohan Singh presents his budget speech to the Indian Parliament which led to economic liberalisation in India
- 2011Digital switchover is completed in 44 of the 47 prefectures of Japan, with Iwate, Miyagi, and Fukushima television stations terminating analog broadcasting operations later as a result of the Tōhoku earthquake.
View the complete list of historical events for July 24.
Curious about this Empyrean Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24 and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Simon Fuller, Jorja Fox, Dickie Moore, Juliette Marquis, Steve Aoki, James Marsden, Anna Kashfi, Mark Clarke, John McEnery, Stella.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 24, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 20, 1931 – Hal Linden, American actor, singer, and director; April 30, 1940 – Burt Young, American actor, screenwriter, and painter; July 6, 1985 – Melisa Sözen, Turkish actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 862