Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 24th of July 1977 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
July 24, 1977 was a Sunday and it was the 205th day of the year 1977. It was the 30th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1977 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 141 days left before your next birthday. You will be 44 years old when that day comes. There have been 15,930 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,310 days or 14.54 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 540 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 1, 2009.
If a dog named Biggs - a Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 243 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Biggs will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Biggs will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1853William Gillette
- 1921Giuseppe Di Stefano
- 1937Manoj Kumar
- 1940Dan Hedaya
- 1942David Miner
- 1970Anja Garbarek
- 1972Jen Miller
- 1983Asami Mizukawa
- 1986Megan Park
View the complete list of July 24 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 24.
- 1529Charles II, Margrave of Baden-Durlach (d. 1577)
- 1561Maria of the Palatinate-Simmern (d. 1589)
- 1802Alexandre Dumas, French author and playwright (d. 1870)
- 1853William Gillette, American actor and author (d. 1937)
- 1864Frank Wedekind, German actor and playwright (d. 1918)
- 1912Essie Summers, New Zealand author (d. 1998)
- 1936Albert Marrin, American historian and author
- 1958Jim Leighton, Scottish footballer and coach
- 1984Tyler Kyte, Canadian actor, singer, and drummer (Sweet Thing)
- 1986Vugar Gashimov, Azerbaijani chess player (d. 2014)
View the complete list of July 24 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LROBDHUCATI? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters LROBDHUCATI. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1411Battle of Harlaw, one of the bloodiest battles in Scotland, takes place.
- 1814War of 1812: General Phineas Riall advances toward the Niagara River to halt Jacob Brown’s American invaders.
- 1866Reconstruction: Tennessee becomes the first U.S. state to be readmitted to the Union following the American Civil War.
- 1927The Menin Gate war memorial is unveiled at Ypres.
- 1980The Quietly Confident Quartet of Australia wins the Men’s 4 x 100 metre medley relay at the Moscow Olympics, the only time the United States has not won the event at Olympic level.
- 1983George Brett batting for the Kansas City Royals against the New York Yankees, has a game-winning home run nullified in the “Pine Tar Incident”.
- 1991Manmohan Singh presents his budget speech to the Indian Parliament which led to economic liberalisation in India
- 1998Russell Eugene Weston, Jr. bursts into the United States Capitol and opens fire killing two police officers. He is later ruled to be incompetent to stand trial.
- 2011Digital switchover is completed in 44 of the 47 prefectures of Japan, with Iwate, Miyagi, and Fukushima television stations terminating analog broadcasting operations later as a result of the Tōhoku earthquake.
- 2013A high-speed train derails in Spain rounding a curve with an 80 kph speed limit at 190 kph, killing 78 passengers.
View the complete list of July 24 historical events.
Curious about this Ancient Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 24, and 1977 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Aqeel Ahmed, Greg Proops, Christy Turlington, Sean Young, Frank Bonner, Tech N9ne, John Rhys-Davies, Asami Kimura, Jack Nitzsche, Maureen O'Hara.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 24 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 24, 1977.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 24th July 1977 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 22, 1960. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +142. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 4, 2000. Your score is -198. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,232,084,578. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 30, 1977). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,958,945 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1977. The estimated number of babies born on 24th July 1977 is 334,134. That’s equivalent to 232 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,964 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,610 times in the year 1977. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 24” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 24, 1977. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 205th day of 1977
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 30th Sunday of 1977
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 141 days
- Age on next birthday: 44 years old
- Days since birth: 15,930 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,310 days
- Years spent sleeping: 14.54 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 540
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 1, 2009
- Age in dog years: 243 dog years old using a Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 22, 1960 (+142)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 4, 2000 (-198)
- 1977 world population: 4,232,084,578
- Number one song: I Just Want to Be Your Everything by Andy Gibb (July 30, 1977)
- Babies born in 1977: 121,958,945
- Babies born in 1977 every day: 334,134
- Babies born in 1977 every minute: 232
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,964 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,610 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIV.VII.MCMLXXVII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 3, 1978 – Jake Shears, American singer-songwriter (Scissor Sisters); September 2, 1934 – Chuck McCann, American actor and screenwriter; May 2, 1945 – Judge Dread, English singer-songwriter (d. 1998).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,159