Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of July 1967 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 25, 1967 was a Tuesday and it was the 206th day of the year 1967. The next time you can reuse your old 1967 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 4 days left before your next birthday. You will be 50 years old when that day comes. There have been 18,259 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 618 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 7 at 18:13:00 GMT – Monday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1894Yvonne Printemps
- 1942Bruce Woodley
- 1952Huang Wenyong
- 1965Illeana Douglas
- 1971Miriam Shor
- 1982Brad Renfro
- 1983Richie Chance
- 1985James Lafferty
- 1987Mitchell Burgzorg
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 25.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports or download free samples!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 25.
- 1921Lionel Terray, French mountaineer (d. 1965)
- 1935John Robinson, American football player and coach
- 1942Bruce Woodley, Australian singer-songwriter and guitarist (The Seekers)
- 1954Ken Greer, Canadian guitarist, keyboard player, and producer (Red Rider)
- 1960Alain Robidoux, Canadian snooker player
- 1965Illeana Douglas, American actress, director, producer, and screenwriter
- 1973Hu Jia, Chinese activist
- 1974Kenzo Suzuki, Japanese rugby player and wrestler
- 1978Louise Brown, English test tube baby
- 1979Tom Lungley, English cricketer and umpire
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 25.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1137Eleanor of Aquitaine married Prince Louis, later King Louis VII of France, at the Cathedral of Saint-André in Bordeaux.
- 1467The Battle of Molinella: The first battle in Italy in which firearms are used extensively.
- 1783American Revolutionary War: The war’s last action, the Siege of Cuddalore, is ended by a preliminary peace agreement.
- 1898The United States invasion of Puerto Rico begins with U.S. troops led by General Nelson Miles landing at harbor of Guánica, Puerto Rico.
- 1920France captures Damascus.
- 1944World War II: Operation Spring: One of the bloodiest days for the First Canadian Army during the war: One thousand five hundred casualties, including 500 killed.
- 1979Another section of the Sinai Peninsula is peacefully returned by Israel to Egypt.
- 1993Israel launches a massive attack against Lebanon in what the Israelis call Operation Accountability, and the Lebanese call the Seven-Day War.
- 1994Israel and Jordan sign the Washington Declaration, that formally ends the state of war that had existed between the nations since 1948.
- 1995A gas bottle explodes in Saint Michel station of line B of the RER (Paris regional train network). Eight are killed and 80 wounded.
View the complete list of historical events for July 25.
Curious about this Kiwi Fruit Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 25 and 1967 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Billy Gilman, Lurie Poston, Mark Smith, Fiona Apple, Tony Aitken, Moriz Seeler, Mark Hoppus, Ned Luke, Jorma Taccone, Keiichiro Koyama.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 25 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 25, 1967.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Light My Fire by The Doors as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 29, 1967). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 18, 1927 – Phyllis Kirk, American actress (d. 2006); January 11, 1963 – Jason Connery, English actor, director, and producer; July 10, 1930 – Bruce Boa, Canadian-English actor (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,087