Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 25th of July 1989 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 25, 1989 was a Tuesday and it was the 206th day of the year 1989. It was the 30th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1989 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 149 days left before your next birthday. You will be 32 years old when that day comes. There have been 11,539 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 3,846 days or 10.53 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 390 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 2, 2021.
If a dog named Goody - a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 159 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Goody will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Goody will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Jack Perrin
- 1933Ken Swofford
- 1948Steve Goodman
- 1950Mark Clarke
- 1955Tom McCamus
- 1958Thurston Moore
- 1960Māris Martinsons
- 1974Lauren Faust
- 1979Amy Adams
- 1984Lauriane Gilliéron
View the complete list of July 25 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 25.
- 1016Casimir I the Restorer, Polish son of Mieszko II Lambert (d. 1058)
- 1165Ibn Arabi, Andalusian Sufi mystic, poet, and philosopher (d. 1240)
- 1839Francis Garnier, French captain and explorer (d. 1873)
- 1886Edward Cummins, American golfer (d. 1926)
- 1905Georges Grignard, French race car driver (d. 1977)
- 1908Bill Bowes, English cricketer (d. 1987)
- 1928Mario Montenegro, Filipino actor (d. 1988)
- 1935Lars Werner, Swedish lawyer and politician (d. 2013)
- 1958Alexei Filippenko, American astrophysicist and academic
- 2000Preston Bailey, American actor
View the complete list of July 25 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters LAQZQOAHAET? Check your answers here: Make words with these letters LAQZQOAHAET. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 315The Arch of Constantine is completed near the Colosseum in Rome to commemorate Constantine I’s victory over Maxentius at the Milvian Bridge.
- 1261The city of Constantinople is recaptured by Nicaean forces under the command of Alexios Strategopoulos, re-establishing the Byzantine Empire.
- 1799At Abu Qir in Egypt, Napoleon I of France defeats 10,000 Ottomans under Mustafa Pasha.
- 1893The Corinth Canal in the Gulf of Corinth, Greece is used for the first time.
- 1946At Club 500 in Atlantic City, New Jersey, Dean Martin and Jerry Lewis stage their first show as a comedy team.
- 1959Lloyd J. Old introduced BCG, a tuberculosis vaccine, into experimental cancer research as a way to stimulate non-specific resistance to tumor growth. BCG was FDA-approved in 1991 and is now widely used as a first line treatment for superficial bladder cancer.
- 1973Soviet Mars 5 space probe is launched.
- 1994Israel and Jordan sign the Washington Declaration, that formally ends the state of war that had existed between the nations since 1948.
- 2000Concorde Air France Flight 4590 crashes at Paris Charles de Gaulle airport, killing 113 passengers.
- 2007Pratibha Patil is sworn in as India’s first female president.
View the complete list of July 25 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Yellow Sunrise? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 25, and 1989 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julie Bowen, Richard Deacon, Matti Ranin, Paul Douglas, Leila Arcieri, Cindy Bruna, Rich Homie Quan, Andre Matos, Puri Jagannadh, Antonio Sabàto, Sr..
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 25 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 25, 1989.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 25th July 1989 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +192. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 19, 1997. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,201,440,110. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Toy Soldiers by Martika as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 29, 1989). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 138,969,301 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1989. The estimated number of babies born on 25th July 1989 is 380,738. That’s equivalent to 264 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 47,885 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 65,382 times in the year 1989. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 25” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 25, 1989. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 206th day of 1989
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 30th Tuesday of 1989
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Monday
- Day of week in 2023: Tuesday
- Days until next birthday: 149 days
- Age on next birthday: 32 years old
- Days since birth: 11,539 days
- Days spent sleeping: 3,846 days
- Years spent sleeping: 10.53 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 390
- Next full moon: February 27 at 08:19:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 2, 2021
- Age in dog years: 159 dog years old using a Entlebucher Mountain Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (+192)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 19, 1997 (-147)
- 1989 world population: 5,201,440,110
- Number one song: Toy Soldiers by Martika (July 29, 1989)
- Babies born in 1989: 138,969,301
- Babies born in 1989 every day: 380,738
- Babies born in 1989 every minute: 264
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 47,885 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 65,382 babies
- Roman numerals: XXV.VII.MCMLXXXIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 19, 1940 – Paul Williams, American singer-songwriter and actor; July 26, 1957 – Nana Visitor, American actress; May 4, 1970 – Sergio Basañez, Mexican actor and lawyer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,042