Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1942 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1942 was a Tuesday and it was the 209th day of the year 1942. It was the 30th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1942 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 99 days left before your next birthday. You will be 79 years old when that day comes. There have been 28,756 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 9,585 days or 26.24 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 973 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 5, 1974.
If a dog named Charamusca - a American Foxhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 371 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Charamusca will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Charamusca will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1896Barbara La Marr
- 1930Junior Kimbrough
- 1941Peter Cullen
- 1943Richard Wright
- 1949Randall Wallace
- 1972Ayesha Jhulka
- 1981Jo In-sung
- 1985Sharifah Sofia
- 1986Huma Qureshi
- 1993Cher Lloyd
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1896Barbara La Marr, American actress and screenwriter (d. 1926)
- 1898Lawrence Gray, American actor (d. 1970)
- 1949Randall Wallace, American screenwriter and producer
- 1954Gerd Faltings, German mathematician and academic
- 1972Ayesha Jhulka, Indian actress
- 1972Robert Chapman, English cricketer
- 1980Noel Sullivan, Welsh singer and actor (Hear'Say)
- 1981Jo In-sung, South Korean actor
- 1984Zach Parise, American ice hockey player
- 1987Pedro Rodríguez Ledesma, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Roxanne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Troops of the Republic of Pisa and the Republic of Florence clash in the Battle of Cascina.
- 1809Peninsular War: Battle of Talavera: Sir Arthur Wellesley’s British, Portuguese and Spanish army defeats a French force led by Joseph Bonaparte.
- 1821José de San Martín declares the independence of Peru from Spain.
- 1866At the age of 18, Vinnie Ream becomes the first and youngest female artist to receive a commission from the United States government for a statue (of Abraham Lincoln).
- 1896The city of Miami, Florida is incorporated.
- 1948The Metropolitan Police Flying Squad foils a bullion robbery in the “Battle of London Airport”.
- 1957Heavy rain and a mudslide in Isahaya, western Kyushu, Japan, kills 992.
- 1976The Tangshan earthquake measuring between 7.8 and 8.2 moment magnitude flattens Tangshan in the People’s Republic of China, killing 242,769 and injuring 164,851.
- 1996The remains of a prehistoric man are discovered near Kennewick, Washington. Such remains will be known as the Kennewick Man.
- 2001Australian Ian Thorpe becomes the first swimmer to win six gold medals at a single World Championships.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodnight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 1942 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Élise Crombez, Gary Stewart, Lucky Ali, Anthony Q. Farrell, Yū Hayami, Pierre Curzi, Paul Brittain, Tonya Lee Williams, Jason Narvy, James Cromwell.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 1942.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 1942 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 29, 1945. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 9, 1962. Your score is -124. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Tibet approximately on 850. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 63,249 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 77,173 times in the year 1942. Any chance you are Mary or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 1942. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 209th day of 1942
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 30th Tuesday of 1942
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2023: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 99 days
- Age on next birthday: 79 years old
- Days since birth: 28,756 days
- Days spent sleeping: 9,585 days
- Years spent sleeping: 26.24 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 973
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 1974
- Age in dog years: 371 dog years old using a American Foxhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Horse
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 29, 1945 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 9, 1962 (-124)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 63,249 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 77,173 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MCMXLII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 14, 1989 – Colby O'Donis, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer; December 8, 1964 – Teri Hatcher, American cheerleader and actress; December 21, 1973 – Karmen Stavec, German-Slovenian singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,917