Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 209th day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 345 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,804 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 4,268 days or 12 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 433 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on April 5, 2015.
If a dog named Malakai - a Boykin Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 177 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Malakai will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Malakai will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1934Lau Kar-leung
- 1941Peter Cullen
- 1948Georgia Engel
- 1949Peter Doyle
- 1949Randall Wallace
- 1949Steve Peregrin Took
- 1972Yum Jung-ah
- 1978Hitomi Yaida
- 1981Jo In-sung
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 28.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1635Robert Hooke, English physicist and chemist (d. 1703)
- 1872Albert Sarraut, French journalist and politician, 106th Prime Minister of France (d. 1962)
- 1923Ray Ellis, American conductor and producer (d. 2008)
- 1934Lau Kar-leung, Chinese actor, martial artist, and director (d. 2013)
- 1936Garfield Sobers, Barbadian cricketer
- 1941Peter Cullen, Canadian voice actor and singer
- 1946Linda Kelsey, American actress
- 1972Robert Chapman, English cricketer
- 1974Afroman, American rapper
- 1977Manu Ginóbili, Argentinian basketball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 28.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540Thomas Cromwell is executed at the order of Henry VIII of England on charges of treason. Henry marries his fifth wife, Catherine Howard, on the same day.
- 1571La Laguna encomienda, known today as the Laguna province in the Philippines is founded by the Spaniards as one of the oldest encomiendas (provinces) in the country.
- 1794French Revolution: Maximilien Robespierre and Louis Antoine de Saint-Just are executed by guillotine in Paris, France.
- 1809Peninsular War: Battle of Talavera: Sir Arthur Wellesley’s British, Portuguese and Spanish army defeats a French force led by Joseph Bonaparte.
- 1854USS Constellation, the last all-sail warship built by the United States Navy, is commissioned.
- 1945A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.
- 1973Summer Jam at Watkins Glen: Nearly 600,000 people attend a rock festival at the Watkins Glen International Raceway.
- 2002Nine coal miners trapped in the flooded Quecreek Mine in Somerset County, Pennsylvania, are rescued after 77 hours underground.
- 2005The Provisional Irish Republican Army calls an end to its thirty-year-long armed campaign in Northern Ireland.
- 2008The historic Grand Pier in Weston-super-Mare burns down for the second time in 80 years.
View the complete list of historical events for July 28.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ryan Carnes, Dolores "LaLa" Brooks, Masta Ace, Loreen, Marti Pellow, Tõnu Trubetsky, Matt King, Miri Hanai, Spike Jones, Jon-Erik Hexum.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 28, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 30, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 30, 1996 – Lurie Poston, American actor and singer; June 9, 1951 – Telangana Shakuntala, Indian actress (d. 2014); January 29, 1951 – Fereydoon Forooghi, Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2001).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,354