Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 28th of July 1999 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 28, 1999 was a Wednesday and it was the 209th day of the year 1999. It was the 30th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1999 calendar will be in 2027. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 239 days left before your next birthday. You will be 24 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,527 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,842 days or 7.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 289 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 5, 2031.
If a dog named Israel - a Great Dane breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 141 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Israel will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Israel will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Randall Wallace
- 1950Shahyar Ghanbari
- 1954Bruce Abbott
- 1954Steve Morse
- 1963Beverley Craven
- 1973Marc Dupré
- 1980Noel Sullivan
- 1986Huma Qureshi
- 1990Soulja Boy
- 1992Spencer Boldman
View the complete list of July 28 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 28.
- 1857Ballington Booth, English-American activist, co-founded Volunteers of America (d. 1940)
- 1874Ernst Cassirer, Polish-American philosopher and academic (d. 1945)
- 1901Rudy Vallée, American singer, actor, and saxophonist (d. 1986)
- 1949Randall Wallace, American screenwriter and producer
- 1949Vida Blue, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1954Mikey Sheehy, Irish footballer
- 1956John Feinstein, American journalist and author
- 1961Yannick Dalmas, French race car driver
- 1970Michael Amott, Swedish guitarist and songwriter (Arch Enemy, Spiritual Beggars, Candlemass, Carcass, and Carnage)
- 1989Felipe Kitadai, Brazilian martial artist
View the complete list of July 28 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Patsy’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1364Troops of the Republic of Pisa and the Republic of Florence clash in the Battle of Cascina.
- 1809Peninsular War: Battle of Talavera: Sir Arthur Wellesley’s British, Portuguese and Spanish army defeats a French force led by Joseph Bonaparte.
- 1932U.S. President Herbert Hoover orders the United States Army to forcibly evict the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans gathered in Washington, D.C.
- 1933Diplomatic relations between the Soviet Union and Spain are established.
- 1935First flight of the Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress.
- 1938Hawaii Clipper disappears between Guam and Manila as the first loss of an airliner in trans-Pacific China Clipper service.
- 1945A U.S. Army B-25 bomber crashes into the 79th floor of the Empire State Building killing 14 and injuring 26.
- 1948The Metropolitan Police Flying Squad foils a bullion robbery in the “Battle of London Airport”.
- 1957Heavy rain and a mudslide in Isahaya, western Kyushu, Japan, kills 992.
- 1976The Tangshan earthquake measuring between 7.8 and 8.2 moment magnitude flattens Tangshan in the People’s Republic of China, killing 242,769 and injuring 164,851.
View the complete list of July 28 historical events.
Curious about this Lemon Whipped Cream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 28, and 1999 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Curly Howard, Capucine, Steven Page, Ian "H" Watkins, Manfred Mann, Rob Bowman, Mississippi Fred McDowell, Steven Bochco, Michael Palin, Brice Beckham.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 28 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rabbit is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on July 28, 1999.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 28th July 1999 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 26, 1981. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +172. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 14, 1999. Your score is -195. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,012,074,922. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 31, 1999). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Alaska approximately on 1675. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,704,749 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1999. The estimated number of babies born on 28th July 1999 is 358,095. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,539 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 35,361 times in the year 1999. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 28” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 28, 1999. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 209th day of 1999
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 30th Wednesday of 1999
- Next same calendar year: 2027
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 239 days
- Age on next birthday: 24 years old
- Days since birth: 8,527 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,842 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 289
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 5, 2031
- Age in dog years: 141 dog years old using a Great Dane breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rabbit
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 26, 1981 (+172)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 14, 1999 (-195)
- 1999 world population: 6,012,074,922
- Number one song: Genie in a Bottle by Christina Aguilera (July 31, 1999)
- Babies born in 1999: 130,704,749
- Babies born in 1999 every day: 358,095
- Babies born in 1999 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,539 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 35,361 babies
- Roman numerals: XXVIII.VII.MCMXCIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 29, 1968 – Samir Soni, English-Indian model and actor; October 4, 1983 – Ai Maeda, Japanese actress and singer; February 23, 1956 – Brother Tom, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,034