Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 210th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 9 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,828 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 841 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Ackley - a Pug breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 288 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Ackley will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Ackley will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Theda Bara
- 1905Thelma Todd
- 1924Lloyd Bochner
- 1933Robert Fuller
- 1951Dean Pitchford
- 1966Richard Steven Horvitz
- 1971Monica Calhoun
- 1981Dyana Liu
- 1983Elise Testone
- 1986Adam Weisman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1763Philip Charles Durham, Scottish admiral and politician (d. 1845)
- 1883Porfirio Barba-Jacob, Colombian poet and author (d. 1942)
- 1938Peter Jennings, Canadian-American journalist and author (d. 2005)
- 1956Teddy Atlas, American boxer, trainer, and sportscaster
- 1957Liam Davison, Australian author and educator (d. 2014)
- 1957Viktor Gavrikov, Lithuanian-Swiss chess player
- 1958Gail Dines, English-American author, activist, and academic
- 1960Didier Van Cauwelaert, French author
- 1982Allison Mack, American actress and producer
- 1984Chad Billingsley, American baseball player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1851Annibale de Gasparis discovers asteroid 15 Eunomia.
- 1858United States and Japan sign the Harris Treaty.
- 1914The Cape Cod Canal opened.
- 1920Construction of the Link River Dam begins as part of the Klamath Reclamation Project.
- 1921Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
- 1932Great Depression: In Washington, D.C., troops disperse the last of the “Bonus Army” of World War I veterans.
- 1950Korean War: After four days, the No Gun Ri Massacre ends when the US Army 7th Cavalry Regiment is withdrawn.
- 1965Vietnam War: The first 4,000 101st Airborne Division paratroopers arrive in Vietnam, landing at Cam Ranh Bay.
- 2005Astronomers announce their discovery of the dwarf planet Eris.
- 2006Declaration of Montreal is adopted.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Morrissey, Shō Hayami, Nicholas Hytner, Shirley Eaton, Norma Candal, Paul Schneider, Robert Pattinson, Emma Maembong, Karin Molander, Dave Foley.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 29, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern New Zealand approximately on 1850. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 6, 1913 – Eleanor Holm, American swimmer and actress (d. 2004); June 12, 1972 – Finesse Mitchell, American actor and screenwriter; June 30, 1966 – Wendy Davis, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,088