Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 210th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 283 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,926 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 201 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1885Theda Bara
- 1941David Warner
- 1950Mike Starr
- 1966Martina McBride
- 1977Rodney Jerkins
- 1984Todd Bosley
- 1987Alice Dellal
- 1987Génesis Rodríguez
- 1990Matt Prokop
- 1991Maestro Harrell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1843Johannes Schmidt, German linguist and academic (d. 1901)
- 1905Dag Hammarskjöld, Swedish economist and diplomat, 2nd Secretary-General of the United Nations, Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1961)
- 1930Paul Taylor, American dancer and choreographer
- 1933Lou Albano, Italian-American wrestler, manager, and actor (d. 2009)
- 1941David Warner, English actor
- 1965Scott Ferrall, American radio host
- 1981Matt Grice, American mixed martial artist and police officer
- 1983Jason Belmonte, Australian bowler
- 1983Jerious Norwood, American football player
- 1986Adam Weisman, American actor and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238The Praetorian Guard storm the palace and capture Pupienus and Balbinus. They are dragged through the streets of Rome and executed. On the same day, Gordian III, age 13, is proclaimed emperor.
- 615Pakal ascends the throne of Palenque at the age of 12.
- 1565The widowed Mary, Queen of Scots, marries Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, Duke of Albany, at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1913The Norwegian football club Vålerenga Fotball was founded.
- 1914The Cape Cod Canal opened.
- 1920Construction of the Link River Dam begins as part of the Klamath Reclamation Project.
- 1921Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
- 1945The BBC Light Programme radio station is launched for mainstream light entertainment and music.
- 1958U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs into law the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which creates the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- 2013Two passenger trains collide in the Swiss municipality of Granges-près-Marnand near Lausanne injuring 25 people.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: The Game, Dika Newlin, Brian Scolaro, Signe Hasso, Heart Evangelista, Shania Twain, Lou Taylor Pucci, Signe Toly Anderson, Terry Callier, Reuben Rox.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 29, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 12, 1973 – Claudia Jordan, American model and actress; October 9, 1978 – Rossa, Indonesian singer; April 17, 1919 – Chavela Vargas, Costa Rican-Mexican singer-songwriter and actress (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,114