Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 210th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,048 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 205 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Orachino - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 92 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Orachino will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Orachino will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1948John Clarke
- 1966Martina McBride
- 1970Andi Peters
- 1973Stephen Dorff
- 1975Will Conlon
- 1977Danger Mouse
- 1981Dyana Liu
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio
- 1991Maestro Harrell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1605Simon Dach, German poet and hymnwriter (d. 1659)
- 1911Archbishop Iakovos of America (d. 2005)
- 1924Robert Horton, American actor and singer
- 1936Elizabeth Dole, American lawyer and politician, 20th United States Secretary of Labor
- 1953Geddy Lee, Canadian singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Rush and Big Dirty Band)
- 1968Rodney Allen Rippy, American actor
- 1981Dyana Liu, Taiwanese-American actress
- 1987Alice Dellal, Brazilian-English model
- 1990Joey Essex, English DJ
- 1990Matt Prokop, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1148The Siege of Damascus ends in a decisive crusader defeat and leads to the disintegration of the Second Crusade.
- 1588Anglo-Spanish War: Battle of Gravelines: English naval forces under the command of Lord Charles Howard and Sir Francis Drake defeat the Spanish Armada off the coast of Gravelines, France.
- 1907Sir Robert Baden-Powell sets up the Brownsea Island Scout camp in Poole Harbour on the south coast of England. The camp runs from August 1 to August 9, 1907, and is regarded as the foundation of the Scouting movement.
- 1914The Cape Cod Canal opened.
- 1921Adolf Hitler becomes leader of the National Socialist German Workers Party.
- 1973During the Dutch Grand Prix driver Roger Williamson was killed in the race, after a suspected tire failure caused the car to pitch into the barriers at high speed.
- 1973Greeks vote to abolish the monarchy, beginning the first period of the Metapolitefsi.
- 1976In New York City, David Berkowitz (a.k.a. the “Son of Sam”) kills one person and seriously wounds another in the first of a series of attacks.
- 1987British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and President of France François Mitterrand sign the agreement to build a tunnel under the English Channel (Eurotunnel).
- 1996The child protection portion of the Communications Decency Act is struck down by a U.S. federal court as too broad.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Grapeberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Timothy Harris, Lillebjørn Nilsen, Allie DiMeco, Martin Campbell, Wayne Allwine, Redmond Morris, 4th Baron Killanin, Oliver Hudson, James Drury, Paula Patton, James McMurtry.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 29, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 26, 1960 – Patrick Breen, American actor and screenwriter; April 2, 1971 – Zeebra, Japanese rapper (King Giddra); January 16, 1948 – Dalvanius Prime, New Zealand singer-songwriter (d. 2002).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,236