Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 210th day of the year 2001. It was the 30th Sunday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 73 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,232 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,411 days or 6.60 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 245 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on April 6, 2033.
If a dog named Spookie - a Peekapoo breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Spookie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Spookie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Maria Ouspenskaya
- 1914Irwin Corey
- 1920Rodolfo Acosta
- 1942Doug Ashdown
- 1965Dean Haglund
- 1982Dominic Burgess
- 1984Todd Bosley
- 1988Alexander Lee Eusebio
- 1990Matt Prokop
- 1991Miki Ishikawa
View the complete list of July 29 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1849Max Nordau, Hungarian physician, author, and critic, co-founded the World Zionist Organization (d. 1923)
- 1885Theda Bara, American actress (d. 1955)
- 1923Gordon Mitchell, American bodybuilder and actor (d. 2003)
- 1927Harry Mulisch, Dutch author, poet, and playwright (d. 2010)
- 1937Daniel McFadden, American economist and academic, Nobel Prize Laureate
- 1941Goenawan Mohamad, Indonesian poet and playwright
- 1941Jennifer Dunn, American engineer and politician (d. 2007)
- 1955Jean-Hugues Anglade, French actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1979Juris Umbraško, Latvian basketball player
- 1983Elise Testone, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of July 29 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Ruth’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238The Praetorian Guard storm the palace and capture Pupienus and Balbinus. They are dragged through the streets of Rome and executed. On the same day, Gordian III, age 13, is proclaimed emperor.
- 1565The widowed Mary, Queen of Scots, marries Henry Stuart, Lord Darnley, Duke of Albany, at Holyrood Palace in Edinburgh, Scotland.
- 1567James VI is crowned King of Scotland at Stirling.
- 1848Irish Potato Famine: Tipperary Revolt: In Tipperary, Ireland, then in the United Kingdom, an unsuccessful nationalist revolt against British rule is put down by police.
- 1913The Norwegian football club Vålerenga Fotball was founded.
- 1948Olympic Games: The Games of the XIV Olympiad: After a hiatus of 12 years caused by World War II, the first Summer Olympics to be held since the 1936 Summer Olympics in Berlin, open in London.
- 1973Greeks vote to abolish the monarchy, beginning the first period of the Metapolitefsi.
- 1980Iran adopts a new “holy” flag after the Islamic Revolution.
- 1987British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher and President of France François Mitterrand sign the agreement to build a tunnel under the English Channel (Eurotunnel).
- 2010An overloaded passenger ferry capsizes on the Kasai River in Bandundu Province, Democratic Republic of the Congo, resulting in at least 80 deaths.
View the complete list of July 29 historical events.
Curious about this Strawberry Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yannick Noah, Pixie Williams, Lesley-Anne Down, Giorgos Karadimos, Casino Versus Japan, Thanos Kalliris, Saaya Irie, Lisa LoCicero, Sukekiyo Kameyama, Lana Wachowski.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌ (The Lion) – a fixed sign with Fire as Western element. The ruling planet is Sun – the center of our universe. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 29, 2001.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 29th July 2001 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 30, 1972. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +161. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 20, 1976. Your score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 29th July 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 29” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 29, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 210th day of 2001
- Day of week: Sunday
- Day of week birthstone: Topaz
- Week index: 30th Sunday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2023: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 73 days
- Age on next birthday: 20 years old
- Days since birth: 7,232 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,411 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.60 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 245
- Next full moon: May 26 at 11:16:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on April 6, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Peekapoo breed
- Life path number and meaning: 3 – It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
- Western zodiac sign: Leo ♌ (The Lion)
- Western zodiac element: Fire
- Western zodiac sign quality: Fixed
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Sun – the center of our universe
- Western zodiac gemstone: Onyx
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: March 30, 1972 (+161)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 20, 1976 (-136)
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child (August 4, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIX.VII.MMI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 28, 1963 – Greg Weisman, American voice actor, producer, and screenwriter; February 10, 1974 – Elizabeth Banks, American actress, director, and producer; October 6, 1915 – Alice Timander, Swedish dentist and actress (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045