Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 29th of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 29, 2001 was a Sunday and it was the 210th day of the year 2001. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 98 days left before your next birthday. You will be 17 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,111 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 207 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Greyni - a French Bulldog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 84 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Greyni will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Greyni will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1876Maria Ouspenskaya
- 1907Melvin Belli
- 1923George Burditt
- 1941David Warner
- 1955Jean-Hugues Anglade
- 1971Bryan Dattilo
- 1971Lisa Ekdahl
- 1977Danger Mouse
- 1977Rodney Jerkins
- 1990Matt Prokop
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 29.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 29.
- 1763Philip Charles Durham, Scottish admiral and politician (d. 1845)
- 1892William Powell, American actor and singer (d. 1984)
- 1898Isidor Isaac Rabi, American physicist and academic, Nobel Prize Laureate (d. 1988)
- 1916Budd Boetticher, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2001)
- 1952Marie Panayotopoulos-Cassiotou, Greek politician
- 1966Sally Gunnell, English hurdler and sportscaster
- 1977Danger Mouse, American keyboard player, drummer, and producer (Gnarls Barkley, Broken Bells, and Danger Doom)
- 1981Andrés Madrid, Argentinian footballer
- 1983Jerious Norwood, American football player
- 1990Matt Prokop, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 29.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 238The Praetorian Guard storm the palace and capture Pupienus and Balbinus. They are dragged through the streets of Rome and executed. On the same day, Gordian III, age 13, is proclaimed emperor.
- 1148The Siege of Damascus ends in a decisive crusader defeat and leads to the disintegration of the Second Crusade.
- 1693War of the Grand Alliance: Battle of Landen: France wins a Pyrrhic victory over Allied forces in the Netherlands.
- 1864American Civil War: Confederate spy Belle Boyd is arrested by Union troops and detained at the Old Capitol Prison in Washington, D.C.
- 1913The Norwegian football club Vålerenga Fotball was founded.
- 1920Construction of the Link River Dam begins as part of the Klamath Reclamation Project.
- 1950Korean War: After four days, the No Gun Ri Massacre ends when the US Army 7th Cavalry Regiment is withdrawn.
- 1958U.S. President Dwight D. Eisenhower signs into law the National Aeronautics and Space Act, which creates the National Aeronautics and Space Administration (NASA).
- 1967Vietnam War: Off the coast of North Vietnam the USS Forrestal catches on fire in the worst U.S. naval disaster since World War II, killing 134.
- 1973During the Dutch Grand Prix driver Roger Williamson was killed in the race, after a suspected tire failure caused the car to pitch into the barriers at high speed.
View the complete list of historical events for July 29.
Curious about this Sepia Choco Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 29 and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ron Killings, Bairbre Dowling, KK Null, Eiichi Ohtaki, Kelvin Kwan, Valerie Cruz, Hattie McDaniel, María Julia Mantilla, Patty Griffin, Louis Prima.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 29 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on July 29, 2001.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Bootylicious by Destiny’s Child as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (August 4, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Austria approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 27, 1955 – Laura Fygi, Dutch singer; November 29, 1984 – Sitti, Filipino singer and actress; June 11, 1987 – TiA, Japanese singer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,238