Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 1958 was a Thursday and it was the 184th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 322 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,958 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,319 days or 20 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 743 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 11, 1990.
If a dog named Gucci - a Cane Corso breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 325 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Gucci will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Gucci will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Jan Smithers
- 1949Johnnie Wilder, Jr.
- 1952Laura Branigan
- 1958Aaron Tippin
- 1961Tim Smith
- 1962Tom Cruise
- 1969Kevin Hearn
- 1970Audra McDonald
- 1980Olivia Munn
- 1987Chris Hunter
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 3.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1851Charles Bannerman, English-Australian cricketer and umpire (d. 1930)
- 1941Gloria Allred, American lawyer and activist
- 1946Leszek Miller, Polish political scientist and politician, 10th Prime Minister of Poland
- 1947Betty Buckley, American actress and singer
- 1950James Hahn, American judge and politician, 40th Mayor of Los Angeles
- 1952Andy Fraser, English singer-songwriter and bass player (Free, Sharks, and John Mayall & the Bluesbreakers) (d. 2015)
- 1958Matthew Fraser, Canadian-English journalist and academic
- 1961Pedro Romeiras, Portuguese dancer and choreographer
- 1980Mazharul Haque, Bangladeshi cricketer (d. 2013)
- 1986Robina Muqimyar, Afghan Sprinter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 3.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 987Hugh Capet is crowned King of France, the first of the Capetian dynasty that would rule France until the French Revolution in 1792.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington takes command of the Continental Army at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1844The last pair of great auks is killed.
- 1849The French enter Rome in order to restore Pope Pius IX to power. This would prove a major obstacle to Italian unification.
- 1890Idaho is admitted as the 43rd U.S. state.
- 1898Spanish–American War: The Spanish fleet, led by Pascual Cervera y Topete, is destroyed by the U.S. Navy in Santiago, Cuba.
- 1940World War II: In order to stop the ships from falling into German hands the French fleet of the Atlantic based at Mers El Kébir, is bombarded by the British fleet, coming from Gibraltar, causing the loss of three battleships: French battleship Dunkerque, French battleship Provence and French battleship Bretagne. One thousand two hundred sailors perish.
- 1952The SS United States sets sail on her maiden voyage to Southampton. During the voyage, the ship takes the Blue Riband away from the RMS Queen Mary.
- 1969Space Race: The biggest explosion in the history of rocketry occurs when the Soviet N-1 rocket explodes and subsequently destroys its launchpad.
- 1970The Troubles: The “Falls Curfew” begins in Belfast, Northern Ireland.
View the complete list of historical events for July 3.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Teresa Carreño, Owen Teale, Tracy Scoggins, Nikos Karvelas, Chris Maurer, Corinne Calvet, Kate Bush, Michael Gough, Chad Hayes, Amber Le Bon.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 3, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 4, 1924 – Dennis Weaver, American actor and director (d. 2006); August 29, 1951 – Geoff Whitehorn, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (IF, Crawler, and Procol Harum); February 19, 1993 – Victoria Justice, American actress, singer, and dancer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,329