Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of July 2001 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
July 3, 2001 was a Tuesday and it was the 184th day of the year 2001. It was the 27th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2001 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 18 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,408 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,136 days or 5.85 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 217 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 11, 2033.
If a dog named Sabou - a Canaan Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 96 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sabou will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Sabou will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Jack Earle
- 1927Ken Russell
- 1943Kurtwood Smith
- 1949Johnnie Wilder, Jr.
- 1970Aşkın Nur Yengi
- 1970Shawnee Smith
- 1981Aoi Tada
- 1984Satomi Hanamura
- 1987Mikie Hara
- 1992Maasa Sudo
View the complete list of July 3 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 3.
- 1530Claude Fauchet, French historian and author (d. 1601)
- 1908M. F. K. Fisher, American author (d. 1992)
- 1942Eddy Mitchell, French singer-songwriter and actor (Les Chaussettes Noires)
- 1957Ken Ober, American comedian, actor, and game show host (d. 2009)
- 1960Vince Clarke, English singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (Depeche Mode, Yazoo, The Assembly, Erasure, and VCMG)
- 1973Patrick Wilson, American actor and singer
- 1976Wade Belak, Canadian ice hockey player (d. 2011)
- 1978Mizuki Noguchi, Japanese runner
- 1980Olivia Munn, American actress
- 1991Anastasia Pavlyuchenkova, Russian tennis player
View the complete list of July 3 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1608Québec City is founded by Samuel de Champlain.
- 1767Norway’s oldest newspaper still in print, Adresseavisen, is founded and the first edition is published.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington takes command of the Continental Army at Cambridge, Massachusetts.
- 1848Slaves are freed in the Danish West Indies (now U.S. Virgin Islands) by Peter von Scholten in the culmination of a year-long plot by enslaved Africans.
- 1866Austro-Prussian War is decided at the Battle of Königgrätz, resulting in Prussia taking over as the prominent German nation from Austria.
- 1886The New-York Tribune becomes the first newspaper to use a linotype machine, eliminating typesetting by hand.
- 1890Idaho is admitted as the 43rd U.S. state.
- 1938United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt dedicates the Eternal Light Peace Memorial and lights the eternal flame at Gettysburg Battlefield.
- 1940World War II: In order to stop the ships from falling into German hands the French fleet of the Atlantic based at Mers El Kébir, is bombarded by the British fleet, coming from Gibraltar, causing the loss of three battleships: French battleship Dunkerque, French battleship Provence and French battleship Bretagne. One thousand two hundred sailors perish.
- 1967The Aden Emergency: The Battle of the Crater in which the British Argyll and Sutherland Highlanders retake the Crater district following the Arab Police Mutiny.
View the complete list of July 3 historical events.
Curious about this Island Punch Sour Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 3, and 2001 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kirron Kher, Jeremy Hotz, Winston Rekert, Kenichi Mikawa, Krisdayanti, Bharath, Catherine Trudeau, Doc Shaw, Atsushi Hashimoto, Esther Borja.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 3 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on July 3, 2001.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 3rd July 2001 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,165,219,247. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was U Remind Me by Usher as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 7, 2001). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1550. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,446,664 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2001. The estimated number of babies born on 3rd July 2001 is 360,128. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,055 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 32,541 times in the year 2001. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 3, 2001. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 184th day of 2001
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 27th Tuesday of 2001
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2021: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 166 days
- Age on next birthday: 18 years old
- Days since birth: 6,408 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,136 days
- Years spent sleeping: 5.85 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 217
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 11, 2033
- Age in dog years: 96 dog years old using a Canaan Dog breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- 2001 world population: 6,165,219,247
- Number one song: U Remind Me by Usher (July 7, 2001)
- Babies born in 2001: 131,446,664
- Babies born in 2001 every day: 360,128
- Babies born in 2001 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,055 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 32,541 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 13, 1982 – Mika Hijii, Japanese actress and model; June 10, 1963 – Jeanne Tripplehorn, American actress; March 13, 1953 – Deborah Raffin, American actress and producer (d. 2012).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,802