Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of July 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 30, 1983 was a Saturday and it was the 211st day of the year 1983. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 158 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,626 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 2 at 00:52:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Robbie Jr - a Swedish Vallhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Robbie Jr will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Robbie Jr will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Sid Krofft
- 1939Peter Bogdanovich
- 1947Arnold Schwarzenegger
- 1950Frank Stallone
- 1954Ken Olin
- 1955Rat Scabies
- 1958Richard Burgi
- 1964Ron Block
- 1970Christopher Nolan
- 1982Khaliah Adams
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 30.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 30.
- 1863Henry Ford, American engineer and businessman, founded the Ford Motor Company (d. 1947)
- 1872Princess Clémentine of Belgium (d. 1955)
- 1944Peter Bottomley, English politician
- 1947Jonathan Mann, American physician and author (d. 1998)
- 1958Kate Bush, English singer-songwriter and producer
- 1964Ron Block, American singer-songwriter and banjo player
- 1971Christine Taylor, American actress
- 1975Cherie Priest, American author and blogger
- 1979Chad Keegan, South African cricketer and coach
- 1982Yvonne Strahovski, Australian actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 30.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1619In Jamestown, Virginia, the first representative assembly in the Americas, the House of Burgesses, convenes for the first time.
- 1635Eighty Years’ War: The Siege of Schenkenschans begins; Frederick Henry, Prince of Orange, begins the recapture of the strategically important fortress from the Spanish Army.
- 1676Nathaniel Bacon issues the “Declaration of the People of Virginia”, beginning Bacon’s Rebellion against the rule of Governor William Berkeley.
- 1756In Saint Petersburg, Bartolomeo Rastrelli presents the newly built Catherine Palace to Empress Elizabeth and her courtiers.
- 1825Malden Island is discovered by captain George Byron, 7th Baron Byron.
- 1859First ascent of Grand Combin, one of the highest summits in the Alps.
- 1971An All Nippon Airways Boeing 727 and a Japanese Air Force F-86 collide over Morioka, Iwate, Japan killing 162.
- 1990George Steinbrenner is forced by Commissioner Fay Vincent to resign as principal partner of New York Yankees for hiring Howie Spira to “get dirt” on Dave Winfield.
- 2003In Mexico, the last ‘old style’Volkswagen Beetle rolls off the assembly line.
- 2012A power grid failure in Delhi leaves more than 300 million people without power in northern India.
View the complete list of historical events for July 30.
Curious about this Green Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 30 and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ingmar Bergman, Vince Hill, Ben Cross, Josh Ryan Evans, Fantasia Barrino, Don Hastings, Norman Wisdom, Lindsay Bushman, Uwe Boll, Ansel Elgort.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 30 is Leo ♌. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on July 30, 1983.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Leo horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Leo is onyx. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Every Breath You Take by The Police as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 30, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern India approximately on 1075. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 15, 1948 – Chris de Burgh, Argentinian-Irish singer-songwriter and pianist; March 6, 1942 – Ben Murphy, American actor; May 11, 1952 – Renaud, French singer-songwriter and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211