Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of July 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 0 minutes. Enjoy!
July 5, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 186th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 42 days left before your next birthday. You will be 11 years old when that day comes. There have been 3,976 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 135 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1929Chikao Ohtsuka
- 1934Tom Krause
- 1948William Hootkins
- 1951Keiko Fuji
- 1963Dorien Wilson
- 1963Russ Lorenson
- 1968Nardwuar the Human Serviette
- 1979Shane Filan
- 1984Danay García
- 1984Yu Yamada
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 5.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 5.
- 1709Étienne de Silhouette, French translator and politician, Controller-General of Finances (d. 1767)
- 1755Sarah Siddons, English actress (d. 1831)
- 1900Yoshimaro Yamashina, Japanese ornithologist, founded the Yamashina Institute for Ornithology (d. 1989)
- 1918K. Karunakaran, Indian lawyer and politician, 7th Chief Minister of Kerala (d. 2010)
- 1945Michael Blake, American author and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1977Royce da 5'9", American rapper and producer (Bad Meets Evil and Slaughterhouse)
- 1982Alberto Gilardino, Italian footballer
- 1982Julien Féret, French footballer
- 1984Danay García, Cuban-American actress
- 1993Hollie Cavanagh, English-American singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 5.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1295Scotland and France form an alliance, the so-called “Auld Alliance”, against England.
- 1594Portuguese forces under the command of Pedro Lopes de Sousa begin an unsuccessful invasion of the Kingdom of Kandy during the Campaign of Danture in Sri Lanka.
- 1687Isaac Newton publishes Philosophiæ Naturalis Principia Mathematica.
- 1807In Buenos Aires the local militias repel the British soldiers within the Second English Invasion.
- 1833Lê Văn Khôi along with 27 soldiers stage a mutiny taking over the Phiên An citadel, developing into the Lê Văn Khôi revolt against Emperor Minh Mạng.
- 1940World War II: The United Kingdom and the Vichy France government break off diplomatic relations.
- 1973A boiling liquid expanding vapor explosion (BLEVE) in Kingman, Arizona, following a fire that broke out as propane was being transferred from a railroad car to a storage tank, kills eleven firefighters.
- 1980Swedish tennis player Björn Borg wins his fifth Wimbledon final and becomes the first male tennis player to win the championships five times in a row (1976–1980).
- 1999Wolverhampton, England is hit by storms, including a tornado. The area is hit again with severe storms on August 1.
- 2006North Korea tests four short-range missiles, one medium-range missile and a long-range Taepodong-2. The long-range Taepodong-2 reportedly fails in mid-air over the Sea of Japan.
View the complete list of historical events for July 5.
Curious about this Choco Blue Velvet? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 5 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Asal Badiee, Theo Trebs, Jane Monheit, Adnan Şenses, Yoshimi Iwasaki, Hank Thompson, Inka Bause, Ettore Bastianini, Walter Abel, Dwight Schultz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 5 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 5, 2006.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 8, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 1, 1977 – Nate Torrence, American actor; December 30, 1946 – Patti Smith, American singer-songwriter and poet; December 6, 1971 – Craig Brewer, American director, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,003