Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of July 2006 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 5, 2006 was a Wednesday and it was the 186th day of the year 2006. The next time you can reuse your old 2006 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 323 days left before your next birthday. You will be 12 years old when that day comes. There have been 4,060 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 138 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1914Gerda Gilboe
- 1932Billy Laughlin
- 1934Tom Krause
- 1950Huey Lewis
- 1963Edie Falco
- 1982Dave Haywood
- 1982Tuba Büyüküstün
- 1991Jason Dolley
- 1993Hollie Cavanagh
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 5.
- 1547Garzia de‘ Medici, Tuscan son of Cosimo I de’Medici, Grand Duke of Tuscany (d. 1562)
- 1745Carl Arnold Kortum, German physician and poet (d. 1824)
- 1913Smiley Lewis, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (d. 1966)
- 1931Ismail Mahomed, South African lawyer and politician, 17th Chief Justice of South Africa (d. 2000)
- 1956Horacio Cartes, Paraguayan businessman and politician, President of Paraguay
- 1978İsmail YK, German-Turkish singer-songwriter (Yurtseven Kardeşler)
- 1984Danay García, Cuban-American actress
- 1984Marion Thees, German skeleton racer
- 1984Zack Miller, American golfer
- 1992Chiara Scholl, American tennis player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 328The official opening of Constantine’s Bridge built over the Danube between Sucidava (Corabia, Romania) and Oescus (Gigen, Bulgaria) by the Roman architect Theophilus Patricius
- 1807In Buenos Aires the local militias repel the British soldiers within the Second English Invasion.
- 1813War of 1812: Three weeks of British raids on Fort Schlosser, Black Rock and Plattsburgh, New York commence.
- 1841Thomas Cook organises the first package excursion, from Leicester to Loughborough
- 1937Spam, the luncheon meat, is introduced into the market by the Hormel Foods Corporation.
- 1941World War II: Operation Barbarossa: German troops reach the Dnieper river.
- 1954The Andhra Pradesh High Court is established.
- 1975Cape Verde gains its independence from Portugal.
- 1977Military coup in Pakistan: Zulfikar Ali Bhutto, the first elected Prime Minister of Pakistan, is overthrown.
- 1999Wolverhampton, England is hit by storms, including a tornado. The area is hit again with severe storms on August 1.
View the complete list of historical events for July 5.
Curious about this Choco Buttercream? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 5 and 2006 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Eugene Simon, John McConnell, Edward Arnold, Alexandra Lencastre, Natalia Kills, Debra Messing, Ulrika Jonsson, Sergey Nikitin, Elarica Gallacher, Dobie Gray.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 5 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on July 5, 2006.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Promiscuous by Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 8, 2006). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 17, 1971 – Ian Whyte, Welsh basketball player and actor; December 31, 1924 – Taylor Mead, American actor and poet (d. 2013); February 7, 1962 – Eddie Izzard, English comedian, actor, and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,076