Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 191st day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 289 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,278 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 856 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 5 at 18:41:00 GMT – Thursday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Eddie Dean
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1942Edy Williams
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1963John Mark Ainsley
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1979Ella Koon
- 1981Emily West
- 1992Douglas Booth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1577Thomas West, 3rd Baron De La Warr, English-American soldier and politician, Colonial Governor of Virginia (d. 1618)
- 1907Eddie Dean, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1908Minor White, American photographer, critic, and educator (d. 1976)
- 1937David Hockney, English painter and photographer
- 1957Kelly McGillis, American actress
- 1959Clive Stafford Smith, English lawyer and author
- 1975Shelton Benjamin, American wrestler
- 1984Chris Campoli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1988Raul Rusescu, Romanian footballer
- 1993DeAndre Yedlin, American footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1789In Versailles, the National Assembly reconstitutes itself as the National Constituent Assembly and begins preparations for a French constitution.
- 1807The Treaties of Tilsit are signed by Napoleon I of France and Alexander I of Russia.
- 1918Great Train Wreck of 1918: In Nashville, Tennessee, an inbound local train collides with an outbound express killing 101 and injuring 171 people, making it the deadliest rail accident in United States history.
- 1932The state of São Paulo revolts against the Brazilian Federal Government, starting the Constitutionalist Revolution.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Huckleberry Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Noam Zylberman, Yūji Mitsuya, Kris Kristofferson, Bobby Radcliff, Silvana Mangano, Kate Ryan, Jim Boyd, David Burtka, Tomi Putaansuu, Kimiko Yo.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 18, 1981 – Jamie Davis, English actor; March 8, 1973 – Boris Kodjoe, Austrian-American actor; September 22, 1999 – Kim Yoo-jung, South Korean actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 960