Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 191st day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 40 days left before your next birthday. You will be 69 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,162 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 852 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1971Scott Grimes
- 1974Dani Behr
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1975Nathaniel Marston
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1982Maggie Ma
- 1982Toby Kebbell
- 1991Mitchel Musso
- 1992Douglas Booth
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1836Camille of Renesse-Breidbach (d. 1904)
- 1848Robert I, Duke of Parma (d. 1907)
- 1916Dean Goffin, New Zealand composer (d. 1984)
- 1937David Hockney, English painter and photographer
- 1959Kevin Nash, American wrestler and actor
- 1981Lee Chun-soo, South Korean footballer
- 1981Michael Norgrove, Zambian-English boxer (d. 2013)
- 1982Toby Kebbell, English actor
- 1986Dominic Cervi, American soccer player
- 1990Rafael, Brazilian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 1357Emperor Charles IV assists in laying the foundation stone of Charles Bridge in Prague.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1790Russo-Swedish War: Second Battle of Svensksund: In the Baltic Sea, the Swedish Navy captures one third of the Russian fleet.
- 1850U.S. President Zachary Taylor dies; Vice President Millard Fillmore, becomes President upon Taylor’s death.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1981Donkey Kong, a video game created by Nintendo, is released. The game marks the debut of Nintendo’s future mascot, Mario.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
- 1986The Parliament of New Zealand passes the Homosexual Law Reform Act legalising homosexuality in New Zealand.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Cherry Choco Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kevin Smith, Dick Dodd, Peter Ind, Yasuharu Konishi, Boman Irani, Miles Teller, Brian May, Kim So-hyun, Arliss Howard, Ria Brieffies.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1948.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 2, 1990 – Kendall Schmidt, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actor (Big Time Rush and Heffron Drive); July 1, 1946 – Masaharu Satō, Japanese voice actor; February 5, 1964 – Duff McKagan, American singer-songwriter, bass player, and producer (Guns N' Roses, Velvet Revolver, Loaded, and Neurotic Outsiders).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 889