Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 191st day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 18 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,549 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 865 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Tapey - a Anatolian Shepherd Dog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tapey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tapey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Ed Ames
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1964Courtney Love
- 1966Gayle Blakeney
- 1966Zheng Cao
- 1975Nathaniel Marston
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1978Linda Park
- 1992Douglas Booth
- 1993Jake Vargas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1825A. C. Gibbs, American lawyer and politician, 2nd Governor of Oregon (d. 1886)
- 1911John Archibald Wheeler, American physicist and author (d. 2008)
- 1931Haynes Johnson, American journalist and author (d. 2013)
- 1937David Hockney, English painter and photographer
- 1957Jim Paxson, American basketball player and manager
- 1960Wally Fullerton Smith, Australian rugby player
- 1969Nicklas Barker, Swedish singer-songwriter and guitarist (Anekdoten)
- 1978Kara Goucher, American runner
- 1984Chris Campoli, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1985Ashley Young, English footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 455The Roman military commander Avitus is proclaimed Emperor of the Western Roman Empire.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1868The 14th Amendment to the United States Constitution is ratified guaranteeing African Americans full citizenship and all persons in the United States due process of law.
- 1896William Jennings Bryan delivers his Cross of Gold speech advocating bimetallism at the 1896 Democratic National Convention in Chicago.
- 1900Queen Victoria of the United Kingdom gives Royal Assent to an Act creating Australia thus uniting separate colonies on the continent under one federal government.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1999Days of student protests begin after Iranian police and hardliners attack a student dormitory at the University of Tehran.
- 2006At least 122 people are killed after a Sibir Airlines Airbus A310 passenger jet, carrying 200 passengers veers off the runway while landing in wet conditions at Irkutsk Airport in Siberia.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Blueberry Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Speight, Paul Ryan, Lisa Kudrow, Mariska, Pam Ayres, Josefine Preuß, Keith Clifford, Linda Blair, Jennifer Ellison, Marla Maples.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 30, 1972 – Lupillo Rivera, Mexican-American singer-songwriter; September 30, 1913 – Bill Walsh, American screenwriter and producer (d. 1975); March 11, 1945 – Tricia O'Neil, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,182