Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 191st day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 81 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,486 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 863 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Samsara - a Rhodesian Ridgeback breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 366 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Samsara will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Samsara will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Eddie Dean
- 1928Vince Edwards
- 1942Richard Roundtree
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1966Marco Pennette
- 1973Enrique Murciano
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1975Jack White
- 1975Nathaniel Marston
- 1993Jake Vargas
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1930Roy McLean, South African cricketer and rugby player (d. 2007)
- 1935Mercedes Sosa, Argentinian singer and activist (d. 2009)
- 1942David Chidgey, Baron Chidgey, English engineer and politician
- 1944John Cunniff, American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2002)
- 1954Kevin O'Leary, Canadian journalist and businessman
- 1957Tim Kring, American screenwriter and producer
- 1974Gary Kelly, Irish footballer
- 1982Ashly DelGrosso, American dancer
- 1987Gert Jõeäär, Estonian cyclist
- 1988Nana Suzuki, Japanese model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1701War of the Spanish Succession: Austrians defeat France in the Battle of Carpi.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1877The inaugural Wimbledon Championships begins.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Tali-Ihantala: Finland wins the Battle of Tali-Ihantala, the largest battle ever fought in northern Europe. The Red Army withdraws its troops from Ihantala and digs into a defensive position, thus ending the Vyborg–Petrozavodsk Offensive.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this Green Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ethel Waters, Steve Earle, Piper Laurie, Emma Kennedy, Lukas Rossi, Madame Sul-Te-Wan, Bernard Lee, Madhureeta Anand, Sherrill Milnes, Anson Mount.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 3, 1988 – Patricia Tumulak, Filipino-American model, Miss Philippines Fire 2009; July 12, 1981 – Pradeepan Raveendran, Sri Lankan director, producer, and screenwriter; July 7, 1987 – Julianna Guill, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,160