Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1948 was a Friday and it was the 191st day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 166 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,401 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 860 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Henneyessy - a Polish Lowland Sheepdog breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Henneyessy will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Henneyessy will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1927Susan Cabot
- 1935Michael Williams
- 1951Chris Cooper
- 1955Fred Norris
- 1956Tom Hanks
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1966Gayle Blakeney
- 1973Enrique Murciano
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1982Maggie Ma
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for July 9.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1858Franz Boas, German-American anthropologist and linguist (d. 1942)
- 1879Ottorino Respighi, Italian composer and conductor (d. 1936)
- 1902Peter Acland, English soldier (d. 1993)
- 1930K. Balachander, Indian actor, director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2014)
- 1934Michael Graves, American architect, designed the Portland Building and the Humana Building (d. 2015)
- 1940David B. Frohnmayer, American lawyer and politician, 12th Oregon Attorney General (d. 2015)
- 1966Gayle Blakeney, Australian actress and singer
- 1966Gillian Blakeney, Australian actress and singer
- 1972Ara Babajian, American drummer and songwriter (The Slackers, Leftöver Crack, and Star Fucking Hipsters)
- 1984Jacob Hoggard, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist (Hedley)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for July 9.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1540King Henry VIII of England annuls his marriage to his fourth wife, Anne of Cleves.
- 1609Bohemia is granted freedom of religion through the Letter of Majesty by the Holy Roman Emperor, Rudolf II.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1776George Washington orders the Declaration of Independence to be read out loud to members of the Continental Army in New York, New York, for the first time.
- 1810Napoleon annexes the Kingdom of Holland as part of the First French Empire.
- 1821Four hundred seventy prominent Cypriots including Archbishop Kyprianos are executed in response to Cypriot aid to the Greek War of Independence
- 1864Thomas Briggs, was murdered, the first killing on a British train
- 1943World War II: Operation Husky: Allied forces perform an amphibious invasion of Sicily.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1982Pan Am Flight 759 crashes in Kenner, Louisiana killing all 145 people on board and eight others on the ground.
View the complete list of historical events for July 9.
Curious about this White Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Troy Donahue, Tim Robinson, Olga San Juan, Niña Dolino, Bill Stevenson, Alan Ruck, Edward Albert, Mary Wimbush, Lougee Basabas, Tony Jay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on July 9, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 1650. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 30, 1973 – Noam Zylberman, Israeli-Canadian actor; October 24, 1944 – Ted Templeman, American singer, guitarist, and producer (Harpers Bizarre); October 17, 1959 – Russell Gilbert, Australian comedian, actor, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,170