Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1986. It was the 28th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 163 days left before your next birthday. You will be 35 years old when that day comes. There have been 12,621 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,207 days or 11.52 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 427 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 2018.
If a dog named Maury - a Flat-Coated Retriever breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 173 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Maury will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Maury will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1901Barbara Cartland
- 1928Vince Edwards
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1976Revo Jõgisalu
- 1978Linda Park
- 1981Emily West
- 1982Tomokazu Yoshida
- 1985Kat Alano
- 1986Genevieve Morton
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1578Ferdinand II, Holy Roman Emperor (d. 1637)
- 1834Jan Neruda, Czech journalist and poet (d. 1891)
- 1928Vince Edwards, American actor, singer, and director (d. 1996)
- 1946Bon Scott, Scottish-Australian singer-songwriter (AC/DC, Fraternity, The Valentines, and The Spektors) (d. 1980)
- 1946Natasha Pyne, English actress
- 1950Amal ibn Idris al-Alami, Moroccan physician and neurosurgeon
- 1957Paul Merton, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter
- 1965Jason Rhoades, American sculptor (d. 2006)
- 1966Marco Pennette, American screenwriter and producer
- 1987Gert Jõeäär, Estonian cyclist
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters IEOICVAQ? Check your answers here: Words with these letters IEOICVAQ. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 491Odoacer makes a night assault with his Heruli guardsmen, engaging Theoderic the Great in Ad Pinetam. Both sides suffer heavy losses, but in the end Theodoric forces Odoacer back into Ravenna.
- 869A magnitude 8.6 Ms earthquake and subsequent tsunami strikes the area around Sendai in the northern part of Honshu, Japan.
- 1745War of the Austrian Succession: French victory in the Battle of Melle allows them to capture Ghent in the days after.
- 1864Thomas Briggs, was murdered, the first killing on a British train
- 1875Outbreak of the Herzegovina Uprising against Ottoman rule, which would last until 1878 and have far-reaching implications throughout the Balkans.
- 1922Johnny Weissmuller swims the 100 meters freestyle in 58.6 seconds breaking the world swimming record and the 'minute barrier'.
- 1961Turkish voters approve the Turkish Constitution of 1961 in a referendum.
- 1962Andy Warhol’s Campbell’s Soup Cans exhibition opens at the Ferus Gallery in Los Angeles.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
- 1993The Parliament of Canada passes the Nunavut Act leading to the 1999 creation of Nunavut, dividing the Northwest Territories into arctic (Inuit) and sub-arctic (Dene) lands based on a plebiscite.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Sweet Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Julia Perez, Twista, Gloria Stuart, Bryan Adams, Goya Toledo, Léo Ferré, George O. Petrie, Aled Jones, Jeff Cook, Shirley Yeung.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1986.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1986 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 28, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1992. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,940,571,232. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Holding Back the Years by Simply Red as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 12, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,616,130 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1986. The estimated number of babies born on 9th July 1986 is 377,030. That’s equivalent to 262 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 52,674 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,205 times in the year 1986. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1986. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1986
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 28th Wednesday of 1986
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Friday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2023: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 163 days
- Age on next birthday: 35 years old
- Days since birth: 12,621 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,207 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.52 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 427
- Next full moon: January 28 at 19:17:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 2018
- Age in dog years: 173 dog years old using a Flat-Coated Retriever breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 28, 1965 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1992 (-141)
- 1986 world population: 4,940,571,232
- Number one song: Holding Back the Years by Simply Red (July 12, 1986)
- Babies born in 1986: 137,616,130
- Babies born in 1986 every day: 377,030
- Babies born in 1986 every minute: 262
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 52,674 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,205 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMLXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 29, 1976 – Milena Govich, American actress, singer, and dancer; March 11, 1962 – Peter Berg, American actor, director, producer and screenwriter; March 3, 1977 – Ronan Keating, Irish singer-songwriter and actor (Boyzone).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,074