Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 9th of July 1986 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
July 9, 1986 was a Wednesday and it was the 190th day of the year 1986. It was the 28th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1986 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 152 days left before your next birthday. You will be 37 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,362 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,454 days or 12.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 453 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 17, 2018.
If a dog named Recee - a Tibetan Mastiff breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 208 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Recee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Recee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1947Haruomi Hosono
- 1957Marc Almond
- 1957Tim Kring
- 1959Jim Kerr
- 1964Courtney Love
- 1974Tsuyoshi Kusanagi
- 1975Robert Koenig
- 1986Genevieve Morton
- 1990Sosuke Ikematsu
- 1993Jake Vargas
View the complete list of July 9 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jul 9.
- 1879Carlos Chagas, Brazilian physician and parasitologist (d. 1934)
- 1907Eddie Dean, American singer-songwriter and actor (d. 1999)
- 1909Basil Wolverton, American author and illustrator (d. 1978)
- 1928Federico Bahamontes, Spanish cyclist
- 1929Hassan II of Morocco (d. 1999)
- 1944John Cunniff, American ice hockey player and coach (d. 2002)
- 1959Jim Kerr, Scottish singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Simple Minds)
- 1973Kelly Holcomb, American football player and sportscaster
- 1974Ian Bradshaw, Barbadian cricketer
- 1978Linda Park, South Korean-American actress
View the complete list of July 9 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Jeanne’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 660Battle of Hwangsanbeol: Korean forces under general Kim Yu-shin of Silla defeat the army of Baekje at Nonsan (South Korea).
- 1755French and Indian War: Braddock Expedition: British troops and colonial militiamen are ambushed and suffer a devastating defeat by French and Native American forces.
- 1793The Act Against Slavery is passed in Upper Canada and the importation of slaves into Lower Canada is prohibited.
- 1811Explorer David Thompson posts a sign at the confluence of the Columbia and Snake Rivers (in modern Washington state, US), claiming the land for the United Kingdom.
- 1816Argentina declares independence from Spain.
- 1850Persian prophet Báb is executed in Tabriz, Persia.
- 1903Future Soviet leader Joseph Stalin is exiled to Siberia for three years.
- 1944World War II: Battle of Saipan: American forces take Saipan in the Mariana Islands.
- 1961Turkish voters approve the Turkish Constitution of 1961 in a referendum.
- 1972The Troubles: In Belfast, British Army snipers shoot five civilians dead in the Springhill Massacre.
View the complete list of July 9 historical events.
Curious about this Pistachio? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 7, 9, and 1986 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Sadashiv Amrapurkar, Lewis Fitz-Gerald, Cassie Ventura, Jennifer Salt, Sarah Geronimo, Henry Darrow, David Tennant, Dennis Potter, Ninon Vallin, Gertrude Olmstead.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on July 9 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on July 9, 1986.
Ruby is the modern birthstone for the month of July while Ruby is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 9th July 1986 is Larkspur for haughtiness.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on September 28, 1965. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +127. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 3, 1992. Your score is -141. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,940,571,232. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Holding Back the Years by Simply Red as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 12, 1986). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Germany approximately on 1600. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 137,616,130 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1986. The estimated number of babies born on 9th July 1986 is 377,030. That’s equivalent to 262 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jessica. This name was given to 52,674 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 64,205 times in the year 1986. Any chance you are Jessica or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man July 9” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about July 9, 1986. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 190th day of 1986
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 28th Wednesday of 1986
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2025: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 152 days
- Age on next birthday: 37 years old
- Days since birth: 13,362 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,454 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 453
- Next full moon: March 7 at 12:42:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 17, 2018
- Age in dog years: 208 dog years old using a Tibetan Mastiff breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Ruby
- Mystical birthstone: Ruby (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Larkspur for haughtiness
- Best compatible birthday: September 28, 1965 (+127)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 3, 1992 (-141)
- 1986 world population: 4,940,571,232
- Number one song: Holding Back the Years by Simply Red (July 12, 1986)
- Babies born in 1986: 137,616,130
- Babies born in 1986 every day: 377,030
- Babies born in 1986 every minute: 262
- Popular girl’s name: Jessica – 52,674 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 64,205 babies
- Roman numerals: IX.VII.MCMLXXXVI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 26, 1965 – Chris Burke, American actor and singer; June 28, 1972 – Alessandro Nivola, American actor, singer, and producer; December 15, 1964 – Michael Le Vell, English actor.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,012