Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 1, 1961 was a Thursday and it was the 152nd day of the year 1961. It was the 22nd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,024 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,341 days or 20.10 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 745 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 7, 1993.
If a dog named Cukie - a Basenji breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cukie will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Cukie will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1920Robert Clarke
- 1928Bob Monkhouse
- 1945Frederica von Stade
- 1950Wayne Nelson
- 1968Yui Natsukawa
- 1970R. Madhavan
- 1977Sarah Wayne Callies
- 1983Jake Silbermann
- 1990Rie Murakawa
- 2000Willow Shields
View the complete list of June 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 1.
- 1653Georg Muffat, French organist and composer (d. 1704)
- 1901John Van Druten, English-American playwright and director (d. 1957)
- 1922Joan Caulfield, American model, actress, and singer (d. 1991)
- 1939Cleavon Little, American actor and singer (d. 1992)
- 1942Parveen Kumar, Pakistani-English physician and academic
- 1955Chiyonofuji Mitsugu, Japanese sumo wrestler
- 1961Peter Machajdík, Slovakian-German pianist and composer
- 1973Derek Lowe, American baseball player
- 1981Brandi Carlile, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1985Tanel Leok, Estonian motocross racer
View the complete list of June 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Marvin’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1831James Clark Ross becomes the first European at the Magnetic North Pole.
- 1913The Greek–Serbian Treaty of Alliance is signed, paving the way for the Second Balkan War.
- 1916Louis Brandeis becomes the first Jew appointed to the United States Supreme Court.
- 1921Tulsa race riot: Civil unrest in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 1939First flight of the German Focke-Wulf Fw 190 fighter-bomber airplane.
- 1958Charles de Gaulle comes out of retirement to lead France by decree for six months.
- 1974Flixborough disaster: An explosion at a chemical plant kills 28 people.
- 1990George H. W. Bush and Mikhail Gorbachev sign a treaty to end chemical weapon production.
- 2001Dolphinarium massacre: A Hamas suicide bomber kills 21 at a disco in Tel Aviv.
- 2015A ship carrying 458 people capsizes on Yangtze River in China’s Hubei province, killing 400 people.
View the complete list of June 1 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 1, and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Amy Steel, Mahima Chaudhry, Miho Ohwada, Bruce McGill, Jude Law, Sayoko Yamaguchi, Morgan Brittany, Tony Holiday, Josh Taylor, Musidora.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 1 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 1, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st June 1961 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 3, 1987. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +95. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 20, 1955. Your score is -118. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,083,966,929. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Running Scared by Roy Orbison as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 5, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern England approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 109,557,830 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1961. The estimated number of babies born on 1st June 1961 is 300,158. That’s equivalent to 208 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 47,676 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 86,922 times in the year 1961. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 1, 1961. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 152nd day of 1961
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 22nd Thursday of 1961
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,024 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,341 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.10 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 745
- Next full moon: September 20 at 23:56:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 7, 1993
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Basenji breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 3, 1987 (+95)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 20, 1955 (-118)
- 1961 world population: 3,083,966,929
- Number one song: Running Scared by Roy Orbison (June 5, 1961)
- Babies born in 1961: 109,557,830
- Babies born in 1961 every day: 300,158
- Babies born in 1961 every minute: 208
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 47,676 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 86,922 babies
- Roman numerals: I.VI.MCMLXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 10, 1935 – Sherrill Milnes, American opera singer and educator; March 22, 1941 – Jeremy Clyde, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (Chad & Jeremy); May 4, 1981 – Dallon Weekes, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Panic! at the Disco).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,021