Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1950 was a Saturday and it was the 161st day of the year 1950. It was the 23rd Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 256 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,677 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,559 days or 23.43 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 869 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 1982.
If a dog named Abaca - a Affenpinscher breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Abaca will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Abaca will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1949Kevin Corcoran
- 1964Vincent Pérez
- 1968The D.O.C.
- 1972Steven Fischer
- 1978Shane West
- 1988Becki Ronen
- 1988Kelly Vitz
- 1990Tristin Mays
- 1993Vita Chambers
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1688James Francis Edward Stuart, English son of James II of England (d. 1766)
- 1862Mrs. Leslie Carter, American actress (d. 1937)
- 1926Lionel Jeffries, English actor, screenwriter and film director (d. 2010)
- 1947Ken Singleton, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1954Rich Hall, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1956Borwin, Duke of Mecklenburg
- 1977Mike Rosenthal, American football player and coach
- 1980Dmitri Uchaykin, Russian ice hockey player (d. 2013)
- 1983Aaron Davey, Australian footballer
- 1985Kaia Kanepi, Estonian tennis player
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Elaine’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 671Emperor Tenji of Japan introduces a water clock (clepsydra) called Rokoku. The instrument, which measures time and indicates hours, is placed in the capital of Ōtsu.
- 1624Signing of the Treaty of Compiègne between France and the Netherlands.
- 1829The first Boat Race between the University of Oxford and the University of Cambridge takes place on the Thames in London.
- 1886Mount Tarawera in New Zealand erupts, killing 153 people and destroying the famous Pink and White Terraces. Eruptions continue for 3 months creating a large, 17 km long fissure across the mountain peak.
- 1912The Villisca axe murders were discovered in Villisca, Iowa.
- 1918The Austro-Hungarian battleship SMS Szent István sinks off the Croatian coast after being torpedoed by an Italian MAS motorboat; the event is recorded by camera from a nearby vessel.
- 1935Dr. Robert Smith takes his last drink, and Alcoholics Anonymous is founded in Akron, Ohio, United States, by him and Bill Wilson.
- 1936The Russian animation studio Soyuzmultfilm is founded.
- 1940World War II: Italy declares war on France and the United Kingdom.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Fantastic White Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Adán Sánchez, Felipe Camiroaga, Mancow Muller, Dawn Wells, Michael McDonald, Francis X. Bushman, Shun Oguri, Monica Horan, Richard Sandrak, Katoucha Niane.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1950.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1950 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 2, 1960. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +109. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. Your score is -116. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1950
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 23rd Saturday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2022: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 256 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,677 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,559 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.43 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 869
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 1982
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Affenpinscher breed
- Life path number and meaning: 4 – It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: July 2, 1960 (+109)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (-116)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VI.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 31, 1971 – Ewan McGregor, Scottish actor, singer, producer, and screenwriter; September 21, 1978 – Paulo Costanzo, Canadian actor, director, and producer; November 14, 1949 – James Young, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Styx).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,976