Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1965 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1965 was a Thursday and it was the 161st day of the year 1965. It was the 23rd Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1965 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 80 days left before your next birthday. You will be 54 years old when that day comes. There have been 19,643 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 6,548 days or 17.93 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 666 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 16, 1997.
If a dog named Broccoli - a Harrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 258 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Broccoli will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Broccoli will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1938Violetta Villas
- 1964Ben Daniels
- 1971Joel “JoJo” Hailey
- 1983Leelee Sobieski
- 1983Nick Adams
- 1983Shanna Collins
- 1985Kreesha Turner
- 1986Keith Harkin
- 1988Kelly Vitz
- 1996Julian De La Celle
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1863Louis Couperus, Dutch author and poet (d. 1923)
- 1907Fairfield Porter, American painter and critic (d. 1975)
- 1931João Gilberto, Brazilian singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1943Simon Jenkins, English journalist and author
- 1955Annette Schavan, German theologian and politician, German Federal Minister of Education and Research
- 1969Kate Snow, American journalist
- 1973Faith Evans, American singer-songwriter, producer, and actress
- 1976Alari Lell, Estonian footballer
- 1982Nils Økland, Norwegian Esperantist and teacher
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba, Japanese actor
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 671Emperor Tenji of Japan introduces a water clock (clepsydra) called Rokoku. The instrument, which measures time and indicates hours, is placed in the capital of Ōtsu.
- 1190Third Crusade: Frederick I Barbarossa drowns in the river Saleph while leading an army to Jerusalem.
- 1624Signing of the Treaty of Compiègne between France and the Netherlands.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Big Bethel: Confederate troops under John B. Magruder defeat a much larger Union force led by General Ebenezer W. Pierce in Virginia.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Brice’s Crossroads: Confederate troops under Nathan Bedford Forrest defeat a much larger Union force led by General Samuel D. Sturgis in Mississippi.
- 1898Spanish–American War: U.S. Marines land on the island of Cuba.
- 1912The Villisca axe murders were discovered in Villisca, Iowa.
- 1940World War II: Norway surrenders to German forces.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
- 1980The African National Congress in South Africa publishes a call to fight from their imprisoned leader Nelson Mandela.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Crazy Quick Fuse? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1965 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Torsten Bergström, Torbjørn Brundtland, Aiko Kayō, Laura Sadler, Lemmy, Carol Bruce, Tyler Labine, Chris Farlowe, Khloé Kardashian, Alejandro Fernández.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Snake is the mythical animal and Wood is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1965.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1965 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 8, 1993. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +231. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on February 21, 1966. Your incompatibility score is -225. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,350,425,793. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Back in My Arms Again by The Supremes as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 12, 1965). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Portugal approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 116,766,061 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1965. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1965 is 319,907. That’s equivalent to 222 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Lisa. This name was given to 60,266 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 81,019 times in the year 1965. Any chance you are Lisa or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1965. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 161st day of 1965
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 23rd Thursday of 1965
- Next same calendar year: 2021
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 80 days
- Age on next birthday: 54 years old
- Days since birth: 19,643 days
- Days spent sleeping: 6,548 days
- Years spent sleeping: 17.93 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 666
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 16, 1997
- Age in dog years: 258 dog years old using a Harrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 1 – It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Snake
- Eastern zodiac element: Wood
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 8, 1993 (+231)
- Worst compatible birthday: February 21, 1966 (-225)
- 1965 world population: 3,350,425,793
- Number one song: Back in My Arms Again by The Supremes (June 12, 1965)
- Babies born in 1965: 116,766,061
- Babies born in 1965 every day: 319,907
- Babies born in 1965 every minute: 222
- Popular girl’s name: Lisa – 60,266 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 81,019 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 21, 1924 – Joyce Randolph, American actress; November 14, 1927 – McLean Stevenson, American actor and screenwriter (d. 1996); September 1, 1953 – Joseph Williams, American singer-songwriter and keyboard player (Toto).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,935