Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1972 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1972 was a Saturday and it was the 162nd day of the year 1972. It was the 24th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1972 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 264 days left before your next birthday. You will be 48 years old when that day comes. There have been 17,268 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 5,756 days or 15.76 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 585 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 17, 2004.
If a dog named Mokee - a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 231 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Mokee will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Mokee will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1926Lionel Jeffries
- 1946Fernando Balzaretti
- 1949Arif Şirin
- 1958Robert Clohessy
- 1962Carolyn Hennesy
- 1964Tony Martin
- 1972Steven Fischer
- 1973Faith Evans
- 1989Ryuya Wakaba
View the complete list of June 10 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1911Terence Rattigan, English playwright and screenwriter (d. 1977)
- 1918Barry Morse, English-Canadian actor and director (d. 2008)
- 1924Friedrich L. Bauer, German mathematician, computer scientist, and academic (d. 2015)
- 1934Peter Gibson, English lawyer and judge
- 1953Garry Hynes, Irish director and producer
- 1954Moya Greene, Canadian businesswoman
- 1959Carlo Ancelotti, Italian footballer and manager
- 1964Tony Martin, New Zealand-Australian comedian, actor, director, and screenwriter
- 1972Steven Fischer, American director and producer
- 1981Jonathan Bennett, American actor and producer
View the complete list of June 10 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Loretta’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 671Emperor Tenji of Japan introduces a water clock (clepsydra) called Rokoku. The instrument, which measures time and indicates hours, is placed in the capital of Ōtsu.
- 1190Third Crusade: Frederick I Barbarossa drowns in the river Saleph while leading an army to Jerusalem.
- 1719Jacobite risings: Battle of Glen Shiel.
- 1886Mount Tarawera in New Zealand erupts, killing 153 people and destroying the famous Pink and White Terraces. Eruptions continue for 3 months creating a large, 17 km long fissure across the mountain peak.
- 1944World War II: In Distomo, Boeotia, Greece 218 men, women and children are massacred by German troops.
- 1963Equal Pay Act of 1963 aimed at abolishing wage disparity based on sex (see Gender pay gap). It was signed into law on June 10, 1963 by John F. Kennedy as part of his New Frontier Program
- 1967The Gateway Arch opens to the public.
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.
- 1991Eleven-year-old Jaycee Lee Dugard is kidnapped in South Lake Tahoe, California; she would remain a captive until 2009.
- 1997Before fleeing his northern stronghold, Khmer Rouge leader Pol Pot orders the killing of his defense chief Son Sen and 11 of Sen’s family members.
View the complete list of June 10 historical events.
Curious about this Aquamarine? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10, and 1972 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Matt Minglewood, Paul Stookey, Frida Boccara, Catherine O'Hara, Nick Bockwinkel, Dwayne Johnson, Lauren Woodland, Jennifer Lynch, R. L. Stine, Daniel Schmid.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 10, 1972.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 10th June 1972 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1962. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +135. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 9, 1988. Your incompatibility score is -136. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 3,866,568,653. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 10, 1972). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Borneo approximately on 1350. Your profession was librarian, priest, keeper of tribal relics.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 121,907,602 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1972. The estimated number of babies born on 10th June 1972 is 333,081. That’s equivalent to 231 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 63,604 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 71,405 times in the year 1972. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 10” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 10, 1972. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 162nd day of 1972
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 24th Saturday of 1972
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2021: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 264 days
- Age on next birthday: 48 years old
- Days since birth: 17,268 days
- Days spent sleeping: 5,756 days
- Years spent sleeping: 15.76 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 585
- Next full moon: October 13 at 21:09:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 17, 2004
- Age in dog years: 231 dog years old using a Appenzeller Sennenhunde breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1962 (+135)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 9, 1988 (-136)
- 1972 world population: 3,866,568,653
- Number one song: The Candy Man by Sammy Davis Jr. (June 10, 1972)
- Babies born in 1972: 121,907,602
- Babies born in 1972 every day: 333,081
- Babies born in 1972 every minute: 231
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 63,604 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 71,405 babies
- Roman numerals: X.VI.MCMLXXII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 17, 1942 – Muslim Magomayev, Azerbaijani singer; December 23, 1979 – Holly Madison, American model and actress; March 23, 1948 – Penelope Milford, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,034