Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 10th of June 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 10, 1990 was a Sunday and it was the 161st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 234 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,993 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 338 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1889Sessue Hayakawa
- 1922Bill Kerr
- 1923Paul Brunelle
- 1931João Gilberto
- 1946Fernando Balzaretti
- 1967Emma Anderson
- 1975Altiyan Childs
- 1977Takako Matsu
- 1980Jessica DiCicco
- 1982Elyse Sewell
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 10.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 10.
- 1839Ludvig Holstein-Ledreborg, Danish lawyer and politician, 19th Prime Minister of Denmark (d. 1912)
- 1913Benjamin Shapira, German-Israeli biochemist and academic (d. 1993)
- 1932Pierre Cartier, French mathematician and academic
- 1949Arif Şirin, Turkish singer-songwriter
- 1958Yu Suzuki, Japanese game designer and producer
- 1961Kim Deal, American singer-songwriter and bass player (Pixies, The Breeders, and The Amps)
- 1962Carolyn Hennesy, American actress and author
- 1977Mike Rosenthal, American football player and coach
- 1980Jessica DiCicco, American actress and singer
- 1996Julian De La Celle, American actor
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 10.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1329The Battle of Pelekanon results in a Byzantine defeat by the Ottoman Empire.
- 1523Copenhagen is surrounded by the army of Frederick I of Denmark, as the city won't recognise him as the successor of Christian II of Denmark.
- 1692Salem witch trials: Bridget Bishop is hanged at Gallows Hill near Salem, Massachusetts, for “certaine Detestable Arts called Witchcraft & Sorceries”.
- 1861American Civil War: Battle of Big Bethel: Confederate troops under John B. Magruder defeat a much larger Union force led by General Ebenezer W. Pierce in Virginia.
- 1871Sinmiyangyo: Captain McLane Tilton leads 109 US Marines in a naval attack on Han River forts on Kanghwa Island, Korea.
- 1912The Villisca axe murders were discovered in Villisca, Iowa.
- 1957John Diefenbaker leads the Progressive Conservative Party of Canada to a stunning upset in the Canadian federal election, 1957, ending 22 years of Liberal Party government.
- 1967Argentina becomes a member of the Berne Convention copyright treaty.
- 1967The Six-Day War ends: Israel and Syria agree to a cease-fire.
- 1977The Apple II, one of the first personal computers, goes on sale.
View the complete list of historical events for June 10.
Curious about this White Bubble Ball? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 10 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Alexander O'Neal, Titiyo, Chip Davis, Sisaundra Lewis, Pendleton Ward, Dagmar, Patricia Bosworth, Keith Hampshire, Ernest Tubb, Mahée Paiement.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 10 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 10, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Sunday’ is topaz.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was It Must Have Been Love by Roxette as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 16, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Saudi Arabia approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Revolutionary type. You inspired changes in any sphere — politics, business, religion, housekeeping. Could be a leader.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to solve problems regarding pollution of environment, recycling, misuse of raw materials, elimination of radioactivity by all means including psychological methods.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 15, 1979 – Young Dro, American rapper and producer; December 28, 1934 – Yujiro Ishihara, Japanese actor, singer, and producer (d. 1987); June 14, 1940 – Jack Bannon, American actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,142