Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of June 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 12, 1998 was a Friday and it was the 163rd day of the year 1998. It was the 24th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,349 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,783 days or 7.62 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 282 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 18, 2030.
If a dog named Candee - a Manchester Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 108 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Candee will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Candee will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Samuel Z. Arkoff
- 1938Tom Oliver
- 1963Patrice Martinez
- 1964Paula Marshall
- 1972Finesse Mitchell
- 1975Stephanie Szostak
- 1977Richard Ayoade
- 1986Mario Casas
- 1987Abbey Lee Kershaw
- 1989Krista K
View the complete list of June 12 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 12.
- 1161Constance, Duchess of Brittany (d. 1201)
- 1573Robert Radclyffe, 5th Earl of Sussex, soldier (d. 1629)
- 1912Carl Hovland, American psychologist and academic (d. 1961)
- 1938Anne Cowdrey, 14th Lady Herries of Terregles, English horse trainer (d. 2014)
- 1951Bun E. Carlos, American drummer (Cheap Trick and Tinted Windows)
- 1973Darryl White, Australian footballer
- 1979Earl Watson, American basketball player and coach
- 1985Sam Thaiday, Australian rugby player
- 1990KevJumba, American actor, producer, and screenwriter
- 1990Kevin López, Spanish runner
View the complete list of June 12 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Aidan’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1550The city of Helsinki, Finland (belonging to Sweden at the time) is founded by King Gustav I of Sweden.
- 1775American Revolution: British general Thomas Gage declares martial law in Massachusetts. The British offer a pardon to all colonists who lay down their arms. There would be only two exceptions to the amnesty: Samuel Adams and John Hancock, if captured, were to be hanged.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: Battle of Ballynahinch.
- 1905The Servants of India Society was established in Pune, India by Gopal Krishna Gokhale.
- 1922At Windsor Castle, King George V receives the colours of the six Irish regiments that are to be disbanded: The Royal Irish Regiment, the Connaught Rangers, the South Irish Horse, the Prince of Wales’s Leinster Regiment, the Royal Munster Fusiliers and the Royal Dublin Fusiliers.
- 1942Anne Frank receives a diary for her thirteenth birthday.
- 1990Russia Day: The parliament of the Russian Federation formally declares its sovereignty.
- 1994Nicole Brown Simpson and Ronald Goldman are murdered outside her home in Los Angeles, California. O.J. Simpson is later acquitted of the killings, but is held liable in wrongful death civil suit.
- 1996In Philadelphia, a panel of federal judges blocks a law against indecency on the internet.
- 2009A disputed presidential election in Iran leads to wide ranging protests in Iran and around the world.
View the complete list of June 12 historical events.
Curious about this Blue Jelly Star? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 12, and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Etta Moten Barnett, Lena Horne, Johnny Whitworth, Christine Smith, Teala Dunn, Beverley Craven, Hiroshi Yanaka, May Whitty, Anthony Callea, Joe Bethancourt.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 12 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 12, 1998.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 12th June 1998 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 27, 1993. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +158. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 5, 1987. Your score is -147. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,935,213,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 13, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Korea approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop self-love and ability to implant hope into hearts of people. Ambition – is not everything. True wealth is buried in your soul.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,687,872 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1998. The estimated number of babies born on 12th June 1998 is 358,049. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 26,181 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 36,614 times in the year 1998. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 12” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 12, 1998. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 163rd day of 1998
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 24th Friday of 1998
- Next same calendar year: 2026
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 52 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,349 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,783 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.62 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 282
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 18, 2030
- Age in dog years: 108 dog years old using a Manchester Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 9 – It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 27, 1993 (+158)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 5, 1987 (-147)
- 1998 world population: 5,935,213,248
- Number one song: The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica (June 13, 1998)
- Babies born in 1998: 130,687,872
- Babies born in 1998 every day: 358,049
- Babies born in 1998 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 26,181 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 36,614 babies
- Roman numerals: XII.VI.MCMXCVIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: October 22, 1934 – Rita Sakellariou, Greek singer (d. 1999); September 6, 1972 – Dylan Bruno, American actor and producer; December 4, 1944 – Anna McGarrigle, Canadian singer-songwriter (Kate and Anna McGarrigle and Mountain City Four).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,137