Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 14th of June 1961 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 14, 1961 was a Wednesday and it was the 165th day of the year 1961. The next time you can reuse your old 1961 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 19 days left before your next birthday. You will be 56 years old when that day comes. There have been 20,435 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 692 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 9 at 13:11:00 GMT – Friday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Martha Greenhouse
- 1938Julie Felix
- 1947Barry Melton
- 1956Gianna Nannini
- 1959Eddie Mekka
- 1961Dušan Kojić
- 1970Heather McDonald
- 1979Osvaldo Benavides
- 1983J. R. Martinez
- 1989Junpei Mizobata
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 14.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 14.
- 1840William F. Nast, American businessman (d. 1893)
- 1856Andrey Markov, Russian mathematician and theorist (d. 1922)
- 1909Burl Ives, American actor and singer (d. 1995)
- 1940Ben Davidson, American football player and actor (d. 2012)
- 1945Carlos Reichenbach, Brazilian director and producer (d. 2012)
- 1961Boy George, English singer-songwriter and producer (Culture Club, Bow Wow Wow, and Jesus Loves You)
- 1964Peter Gilliver, English lexicographer and academic
- 1968Molly Glynn, American actress (d. 2014)
- 1988Kevin McHale, American singer, dancer, and actor (NLT)
- 1992Joel Crouse, American singer-songwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 14.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1618Joris Veseler prints the first Dutch newspaper Courante uyt Italien, Duytslandt, &c. in Amsterdam (approximate date).
- 1645English Civil War: Battle of Naseby – 12,000 Royalist forces are beaten by 15,000 Parliamentarian soldiers.
- 1667The Raid on the Medway by the Dutch fleet in the Second Anglo-Dutch War ends. It had lasted for five days and resulted in the worst ever defeat of the Royal Navy.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: the Continental Army is established by the Continental Congress, marking the birth of the United States Army.
- 1900Hawaii becomes a United States territory.
- 1919John Alcock and Arthur Whitten Brown depart from St. John’s, Newfoundland on the first nonstop transatlantic flight.
- 1949Albert II, a rhesus monkey, rides a V-2 rocket to an altitude of 134 km (83 mi), thereby becoming the first monkey in space.
- 1959Disneyland Monorail System, the first daily operating monorail system in the Western Hemisphere, opens to the public in Anaheim, California.
- 1994The 1994 Vancouver Stanley Cup riot occurs after the New York Rangers win the Stanley Cup from Vancouver, causing an estimated $ CAD1.1 million, leading to 200 arrests and injuries.
- 2015A wildfire near Willow, Alaska in the Matanuska-Susitna Borough burns over 6,500 acres.
View the complete list of historical events for June 14.
Curious about this White Rabbit Biscuit? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 14 and 1961 reveal that your Life Path number is 1. It represents initiative, potential and singularity. You are a born leader. You insist on your right to make up your own mind; you demand freedom of thought and action.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Fala Chen, Quint Davis, Joelle Hadjia, Robert Harron, Roddy Maude-Roxby, Leman Sam, Langhorne Slim, Kevin McHale, Ben Cooper, Ileana D'Cruz.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 14 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 14, 1961.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Moody River by Pat Boone as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 19, 1961). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 7, 1979 – Ayako Fujitani, Japanese actress; September 8, 1932 – Patsy Cline, American singer-songwriter and pianist (d. 1963); December 8, 1949 – Ray Shulman, English violinist, guitarist, and producer (Simon Dupree and the Big Sound and Gentle Giant).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 983