Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1949 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1949 was a Wednesday and it was the 166th day of the year 1949. It was the 24th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1949 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 103 days left before your next birthday. You will be 72 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,195 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,732 days or 23.91 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 887 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 21, 1981.
If a dog named Bailie - a Norwegian Buhund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 339 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bailie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Bailie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1918Zhang Ruifang
- 1947Lee Purcell
- 1949Jim Varney
- 1949Russell Hitchcock
- 1949Simon Callow
- 1955Julie Hagerty
- 1957Seppo Pääkkönen
- 1959Vicki Genfan
- 1962Chris Morris
- 1973Neil Patrick Harris
View the complete list of June 15 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1519Henry FitzRoy, 1st Duke of Richmond and Somerset, English politician, Lord Lieutenant of Ireland (d. 1536)
- 1876Margaret Abbott, Indian-American golfer (d. 1955)
- 1927Ross Andru, American illustrator (d. 1993)
- 1934Mikel Laboa, Spanish singer-songwriter (d. 2008)
- 1937Pierre Billon, Swiss-Canadian author and screenwriter
- 1957Brad Gillis, American guitarist (Night Ranger and Rubicon)
- 1961Brad Armstrong, American wrestler (d. 2012)
- 1969Jesse Bélanger, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1982Mike Delany, New Zealand rugby player
- 1989Víctor Cabedo, Spanish cyclist (d. 2012)
View the complete list of June 15 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters RIUOXIXBR? Check your answers here: Word search RIUOXIXBR. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1648Margaret Jones is hanged in Boston for witchcraft in the first such execution for the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1804New Hampshire approves the Twelfth Amendment to the United States Constitution, ratifying the document.
- 1836Arkansas is admitted as the 25th U.S. state.
- 1844Charles Goodyear receives a patent for vulcanization, a process to strengthen rubber.
- 1877Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- 1934The U.S. Great Smoky Mountains National Park is founded.
- 1945The General Dutch Youth League (ANJV) is founded in Amsterdam, Netherlands.
- 2001Leaders of the People’s Republic of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
- 2012Hurricane Carlotta makes landfall on the coast of Mexico, causing over $12.4 million in damages.
- 2012Nik Wallenda becomes the first person to successfully tightrope walk over Niagara Falls.
View the complete list of June 15 historical events.
Curious about this Milk Chocolate Mint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15, and 1949 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gordon Michael Woolvett, Massimo Morsello, Fatih Akın, Ian Moor, Abbey Clancy, Martha Carson, Pierre Clémenti, David Hoflin, Ted Healy, Jordan Metcalfe.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 15, 1949.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 15th June 1949 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 23, 1946. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +151. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 31, 1967. Your score is -121. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Spain approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Natural talent of psychologist, you knew how to use the opportunities. Cold-blooded and calm in any situation.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your problem – to learn determination and persistency. Every misfortune should crash upon your strong will.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 91,016 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,855 times in the year 1949. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 15” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 15, 1949. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 166th day of 1949
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 24th Wednesday of 1949
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2023: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 103 days
- Age on next birthday: 72 years old
- Days since birth: 26,195 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,732 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.91 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 887
- Next full moon: March 28 at 18:50:00 GMT – Sunday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 21, 1981
- Age in dog years: 339 dog years old using a Norwegian Buhund breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Ox
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 23, 1946 (+151)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 31, 1967 (-121)
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 91,016 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,855 babies
- Roman numerals: XV.VI.MCMXLIX
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 15, 1964 – Chris Farley, American comedian and actor (d. 1997); January 15, 1905 – Kamatari Fujiwara, Japanese actor (d. 1985); September 19, 1976 – Jay Electronica, American rapper and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,818