Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1988 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1988 was a Wednesday and it was the 167th day of the year 1988. The next time you can reuse your old 1988 calendar will be in 2044. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 303 days left before your next birthday. You will be 30 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,654 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 361 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1923Erland Josephson
- 1933Sergio Endrigo
- 1945Nicola Pagett
- 1955Julie Hagerty
- 1955Polly Draper
- 1956Ava Cadell
- 1959Eileen Davidson
- 1970Leah Remini
- 1988Miku Ishida
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1917Lash LaRue, American actor and producer (d. 1996)
- 1922John Veale, English composer and educator (d. 2006)
- 1924Hédi Fried, Swedish author and psychologist
- 1946Brigitte Fossey, French actress
- 1952Satya Pal Jain, Indian lawyer and politician, Additional Solicitor General of India
- 1957Seppo Pääkkönen, Finnish actor
- 1963Helen Hunt, American actress, director, and producer
- 1963Marina Azyabina, Russian hurdler
- 1969Oliver Kahn, German footballer and sportscaster
- 1991Rina Takeda, Japanese actress and black belt
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1215King John of England puts his seal to the Magna Carta.
- 1580Philip II of Spain declares William the Silent to be an outlaw.
- 1648Margaret Jones is hanged in Boston for witchcraft in the first such execution for the Massachusetts Bay Colony.
- 1752Benjamin Franklin proves that lightning is electricity (traditional date, the exact date is unknown).
- 1785Jean-François Pilâtre de Rozier, co-pilot of the first-ever manned flight (1783), and his companion, Pierre Romain, become the first-ever casualties of an air crash when their hot air balloon explodes during their attempt to cross the English Channel.
- 1867Atlantic Cable Quartz Lode gold mine located in Montana.
- 1909Representatives from England, Australia and South Africa meet at Lord’s and form the Imperial Cricket Conference.
- 1940World War II: Operation Ariel begins: Allied troops start to evacuate France, following Germany’s takeover of Paris and most of the nation.
- 1954UEFA (Union of European Football Associations) is formed in Basel, Switzerland.
- 1978King Hussein of Jordan marries American Lisa Halaby, who takes the name Queen Noor.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1988 reveal that your Life Path number is 2. It represents balance, harmony and partnership. You have the soul of an artist. You are a fine companion and possess a good sense of humor. Friends seek you out for your calming and peaceful company.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Glenn Medeiros, Vasilis Diamantopoulos, Minami Minegishi, Carrie Keagan, Don Hahn, Tom Davis, Julia Phillips, Li Nanxing, Kim Petras, Rina Ikoma.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 15, 1988.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Together Forever by Rick Astley as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 18, 1988). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1932 – Roberto Farias, Brazilian director, producer, and screenwriter; September 24, 1961 – Jack Dee, English comedian, actor, and screenwriter; July 29, 1980 – Rachel Miner, American actress and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,088