Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 1991 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 1991 was a Saturday and it was the 166th day of the year 1991. The next time you can reuse your old 1991 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 331 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 9,896 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 335 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 27 at 20:22:00 GMT – Friday.
If a dog named Bada - a Dachshund breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Bada will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Bada will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1835Adah Isaacs Menken
- 1943Johnny Hallyday
- 1943Lee Shallat-Chemel
- 1946Brigitte Fossey
- 1956Robin Curtis
- 1963Blanca Portillo
- 1971Edwin Brienen
- 1972Hank von Helvete
- 1982Haley Scarnato
- 1990Nao Minamisawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1605Thomas Randolph, English poet and playwright (d. 1635)
- 1872Thomas William Burgess, English swimmer and water polo player (d. 1950)
- 1900Otto Luening, German-American composer and conductor (d. 1996)
- 1959Alan Brazil, Scottish footballer and sportscaster
- 1961Brad Armstrong, American wrestler (d. 2012)
- 1969Jeff Neal, American drummer (Boston)
- 1976Jiří Ryba, Czech decathlete
- 1979Danielle Lineker, Welsh model and actress
- 1980Almudena Cid Tostado, Spanish gymnast
- 1993Irfan Hadžić, Bosnian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1300The city of Bilbao is founded.
- 1312At the Battle of Rozgony, King Charles I of Hungary wins a decisive victory over the family of Palatine Amade Aba.
- 1502Christopher Columbus lands on the island of Martinique on his fourth voyage.
- 1580Philip II of Spain declares William the Silent to be an outlaw.
- 1846The Oregon Treaty establishes the 49th parallel as the border between the United States and Canada, from the Rocky Mountains to the Strait of Juan de Fuca.
- 1944In the Saskatchewan general election, the CCF, led by Tommy Douglas, is elected and forms the first socialist government in North America.
- 1985Rembrandt’s painting Danaë is attacked by a man (later judged insane) who throws sulfuric acid on the canvas and cuts it twice with a knife.
- 2001Leaders of the People’s Republic of China, Russia, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Tajikistan and Uzbekistan formed the Shanghai Cooperation Organisation.
- 2012Nik Wallenda becomes the first person to successfully tightrope walk over Niagara Falls.
- 2013A bomb explodes on a bus in the Pakistani city of Quetta, killing at least 25 people and wounding 22 others.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 1991 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Dadasaheb Phalke, Shuler Hensley, Lacey Sturm, Shinichirō Watanabe, Royce D. Applegate, John Pleshette, Don Scardino, Rocío Dúrcal, Arthur Shields, Mick Jagger.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Sheep is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 15, 1991.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Rush Rush by Paula Abdul as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 1991). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Africa approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 15, 1976 – Shuba Jay, Malaysian actress (d. 2014); August 13, 1984 – Morteza Pashaei, Iranian singer-songwriter (d. 2014); May 13, 1988 – Casey Donovan, Australian singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,204