Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 4 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 166th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 52 days left before your next birthday. You will be 15 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,427 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 184 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907James Robertson Justice
- 1918Zhang Ruifang
- 1933Sergio Endrigo
- 1947Lee Purcell
- 1969Ice Cube
- 1977Nina Liu
- 1980Christopher Castile
- 1981Jordi Vilasuso
- 1990Denzel Whitaker
- 1990Nao Minamisawa
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1330Edward, the Black Prince of England (d. 1376)
- 1754Juan José Elhuyar, Spanish chemist and mineralogist (d. 1796)
- 1915Thomas Huckle Weller, American biologist and virologist, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2008)
- 1917Michalis Genitsaris, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1930John Fretwell, English soldier and diplomat, British Ambassador to France
- 1943Xaviera Hollander, Dutch madam and author
- 1949Jim Varney, American actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2000)
- 1953Raphael Wallfisch, English cellist and educator
- 1957Seppo Pääkkönen, Finnish actor
- 1962Chris Morris, English actor, director, and producer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1410In a decisive battle at Onon River, the Mongol forces of Oljei Temur were decimated by the Chinese armies of the Yongle Emperor.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington is appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army.
- 1776Delaware Separation Day: Delaware votes to suspend government under the British Crown and separate officially from Pennsylvania.
- 1859Pig War: Ambiguity in the Oregon Treaty leads to the “Northwestern Boundary Dispute” between United States and British/Canadian settlers.
- 1877Henry Ossian Flipper becomes the first African American cadet to graduate from the United States Military Academy.
- 1913The Battle of Bud Bagsak in the Philippines ends.
- 1920Duluth lynchings in Minnesota.
- 1994Israel and Vatican City establish full diplomatic relations.
- 2012Nik Wallenda becomes the first person to successfully tightrope walk over Niagara Falls.
- 2014Pakistan formally launches military operation against the insurgents in North Waziristan.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Heavenly Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Paul Rogers, Charles Denner, Charles Grodin, Charles Crichton, Clint Holmes, Karolyn Grimes, Tian Liang, Zdenko Runjić, Anthony Michaels-Moore, Peter Maffay.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 15, 2002.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 5, 1968 – Terri Clark, Canadian singer-songwriter and guitarist; May 27, 1943 – Raye Birk, American actor; December 14, 1975 – Justin Furstenfeld, American singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Blue October and The Last Wish).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 897