Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 15th of June 2002 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 15, 2002 was a Saturday and it was the 166th day of the year 2002. The next time you can reuse your old 2002 calendar will be in 2019. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 57 days left before your next birthday. You will be 16 years old when that day comes. There have been 5,787 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 196 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Atterbury - a Yorkshire Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 80 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Atterbury will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Atterbury will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907James Robertson Justice
- 1918Zhang Ruifang
- 1932Zia Fariduddin Dagar
- 1937Waylon Jennings
- 1941Harry Nilsson
- 1946Brigitte Fossey
- 1956Ava Cadell
- 1961Yoshimi Iwasaki
- 1977Mario Vazquez
- 1981Yuki Kubota
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 15.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 15.
- 1749Georg Joseph Vogler, German organist, composer, and theorist (d. 1814)
- 1906Léon Degrelle, Belgian SS officer (d. 1994)
- 1917John Fenn, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2010)
- 1917Lash LaRue, American actor and producer (d. 1996)
- 1917Michalis Genitsaris, Greek singer-songwriter (d. 2005)
- 1947Lee Purcell, American actress
- 1959Vicki Genfan, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1963Helen Hunt, American actress, director, and producer
- 1983Josh McGuire, Canadian fencer
- 1987Rohullah Nikpai, Afghan martial artist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 15.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1312At the Battle of Rozgony, King Charles I of Hungary wins a decisive victory over the family of Palatine Amade Aba.
- 1502Christopher Columbus lands on the island of Martinique on his fourth voyage.
- 1775American Revolutionary War: George Washington is appointed commander-in-chief of the Continental Army.
- 1776Delaware Separation Day: Delaware votes to suspend government under the British Crown and separate officially from Pennsylvania.
- 1808Joseph Bonaparte becomes King of Spain.
- 1844Charles Goodyear receives a patent for vulcanization, a process to strengthen rubber.
- 1904A fire aboard the steamboat SS General Slocum in New York City’s East River kills 1,000.
- 1978King Hussein of Jordan marries American Lisa Halaby, who takes the name Queen Noor.
- 1991In the Philippines, Mount Pinatubo erupts in the second largest volcanic eruption of the 20th Century. In the end, over 800 people die.
- 1992The United States Supreme Court rules in United States v. Álvarez-Machaín that it is permissible for the United States to forcibly extradite suspects in foreign countries and bring them to the USA for trial, without approval from those other countries.
View the complete list of historical events for June 15.
Curious about this Creme-filled Choco? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 15 and 2002 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Gina Schock, Dan Bucatinsky, Bambi Monroe, Gretchen Wilson, Will Yun Lee, Tom Rush, Halsey, Ian McCulloch, James Durbin, Robert Stack.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 15 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 15, 2002.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Foolish by Ashanti as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 15, 2002). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central India approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1962 – Cynthia Stevenson, Canadian actress; March 31, 1984 – Yanin Vismitananda, Thai actress and martial artist; September 18, 1990 – Yuki Yamada, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189