Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1973 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1973 was a Monday and it was the 169th day of the year 1973. The next time you can reuse your old 1973 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 301 days left before your next birthday. You will be 45 years old when that day comes. There have been 16,135 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 546 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Keye Luke
- 1910Ray McKinley
- 1917Richard Boone
- 1919Jüri Järvet
- 1946Luan Peters
- 1961Alison Moyet
- 1970Robin Christopher
- 1971Mara Hobel
- 1989Renee Olstead
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1269Eleanor of England, Countess of Bar (d. 1298)
- 1912Glenn Morris, American decathlete and actor (d. 1974)
- 1922Claude Helffer, French pianist and educator (d. 2004)
- 1939Jean-Claude Germain, Canadian historian, author, and journalist
- 1939Lou Brock, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1946Bruiser Brody, American wrestler (d. 1988)
- 1947Ivonne Coll, Puerto Rican model and actress, Miss Puerto Rico 1967
- 1951Gyula Sax, Hungarian chess player (d. 2014)
- 1980Tara Platt, American actress, producer, and screenwriter
- 1990Mitsuki Tanimura, Japanese actress
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1264The Parliament of Ireland meets at Castledermot in County Kildare, the first definitively known meeting of this Irish legislature.
- 1633Charles I is crowned King of Scots at St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh
- 1815Napoleonic Wars: The Battle of Waterloo results in the defeat of Napoleon Bonaparte by the Duke of Wellington and Gebhard Leberecht von Blücher forcing him to abdicate the throne of France for the second and last time.
- 1859First ascent of Aletschhorn, second summit of the Bernese Alps.
- 1873Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- 1928Aviator Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly in an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean (she is a passenger; Wilmer Stultz is the pilot and Lou Gordon the mechanic).
- 1940Appeal of 18 June by Charles de Gaulle.
- 1948Columbia Records introduces the long-playing record album in a public demonstration at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York, New York.
- 1954Pierre Mendès France becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 2009The Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter (LRO), a NASA robotic spacecraft is launched.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Dark Chocolate? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 1973 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Kitty Kallen, Tony Todd, Max von Sydow, Joris Putman, Rooney Mara, Cheryl James, Jim Goad, Francesco Quinn, Robert Del Naja, Brit Marling.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Ox is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 18, 1973.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was My Love by Paul McCartney and Wings as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 23, 1973). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: May 5, 1940 – Michael Lindsay-Hogg, American director and producer; April 16, 1953 – J. Neil Schulman, American author, actor, director, and producer; June 10, 1989 – Ryuya Wakaba, Japanese actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070