Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1980 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1980 was a Wednesday and it was the 170th day of the year 1980. It was the 25th Wednesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1980 calendar will be in 2036. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 241 days left before your next birthday. You will be 39 years old when that day comes. There have been 14,003 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,668 days or 12.78 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 474 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 25, 2012.
If a dog named Jeffry - a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 172 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Jeffry will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Jeffry will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Richard Boone
- 1925Robert Arthur
- 1927Paul Eddington
- 1938Michael Sheard
- 1942Nick Tate
- 1944Sandy Posey
- 1946Luan Peters
- 1969Vito LoGrasso
- 1976Blake Shelton
- 1985Alex Hirsch
View the complete list of June 18 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1917Jack Karnehm, English snooker player and sportscaster (d. 2002)
- 1919Jüri Järvet, Estonian actor and screenwriter (d. 1995)
- 1926Tom Wicker, American journalist and author (d. 2011)
- 1942Nick Tate, Australian actor and director
- 1966Kurt Browning, Canadian figure skater, choreographer, and sportscaster
- 1970Greg Yaitanes, American director and producer
- 1974Sergey Sharikov, Russian fencer and coach (d. 2015)
- 1975Jamel Debbouze, French-Moroccan actor and producer
- 1985Chris Coghlan, American baseball player
- 1996Alen Halilović, Croatian footballer
View the complete list of June 18 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 618Li Yuan becomes Emperor Gaozu of Tang, initiating three centuries of Tang dynasty rule over China.
- 1858Charles Darwin receives a paper from Alfred Russel Wallace that includes nearly identical conclusions about evolution as Darwin’s own, prompting Darwin to publish his theory.
- 1873Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- 1930Groundbreaking ceremonies for the Franklin Institute are held.
- 1935Police in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada clash with striking longshoremen, resulting in a total 60 injuries and 24 arrests.
- 1940“Finest Hour” speech by Winston Churchill.
- 1940Appeal of 18 June by Charles de Gaulle.
- 1953The Egyptian Revolution of 1952 ends with the overthrow of the Muhammad Ali dynasty and the declaration of the Republic of Egypt.
- 1971President Richard Nixon declares that illegal drugs are “public enemy number one”, which becomes popularized as the “War on Drugs”.
- 1972Staines air disaster: One hundred eighteen are killed when a BEA H.S. Trident crashes two minutes after take off from London Heathrow Airport.
View the complete list of June 18 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Pineapple Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18, and 1980 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yurina Kumai, Hyuna, Ray Mancini, Emily Procter, Emily Perry, Zoe Laskari, Masaharu Fukuyama, Tania Raymonde, Gretchen Wyler, Roman Kostrzewski.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Monkey is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 18, 1980.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Wednesday’ is amethyst.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th June 1980 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 14, 1955. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +138. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 12, 1996. Your incompatibility score is -167. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,451,362,735. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Funkytown by Lipps Inc as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 21, 1980). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of USA South-West approximately on 825. Your profession was leader, major, captain.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your main task – to make the world more beautiful. Physical and spiritual deserts are just waiting for your touch. Keep smiling!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 125,148,676 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1980. The estimated number of babies born on 18th June 1980 is 341,936. That’s equivalent to 237 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 58,376 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 68,693 times in the year 1980. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 18, 1980. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 170th day of 1980
- Day of week: Wednesday
- Day of week birthstone: Amethyst
- Week index: 25th Wednesday of 1980
- Next same calendar year: 2036
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2020: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 241 days
- Age on next birthday: 39 years old
- Days since birth: 14,003 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,668 days
- Years spent sleeping: 12.78 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 474
- Next full moon: October 24 at 16:46:00 GMT – Wednesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 25, 2012
- Age in dog years: 172 dog years old using a Glen of Imaal Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Monkey
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 14, 1955 (+138)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 12, 1996 (-167)
- 1980 world population: 4,451,362,735
- Number one song: Funkytown by Lipps Inc (June 21, 1980)
- Babies born in 1980: 125,148,676
- Babies born in 1980 every day: 341,936
- Babies born in 1980 every minute: 237
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 58,376 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 68,693 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 14, 1973 – Betsy Brandt, American actress; September 19, 1930 – Antonio Margheriti, Italian director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2002); March 23, 1966 – Beverly Hills, English actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,898