Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 170th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 58 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,977 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 270 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Lexxie - a Rottweiler breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Lexxie will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Lexxie will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1908Bud Collyer
- 1914E. G. Marshall
- 1927Eva Bartok
- 1943Raffaella Carrà
- 1948Philip Jackson
- 1961Alison Moyet
- 1972Wikus du Toit
- 1975Jamel Debbouze
- 1980Tara Platt
- 1991Rei Okamoto
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1816Jung Bahadur Rana, Nepali ruler (d. 1877)
- 1839William H. Seward, Jr., American general and banker (d. 1920)
- 1877James Montgomery Flagg, American painter and illustrator (d. 1960)
- 1946Fabio Capello, Italian footballer and manager
- 1948Philip Jackson, English actor
- 1949Chris Van Allsburg, American author and illustrator
- 1974Vincenzo Montella, Italian footballer and manager
- 1981Ella Chen, Taiwanese singer and actress (S.H.E)
- 1982Nadir Belhadj, French-Algerian footballer
- 1983Billy Slater, Australian rugby player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 618Li Yuan becomes Emperor Gaozu of Tang, initiating three centuries of Tang dynasty rule over China.
- 1633Charles I is crowned King of Scots at St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh
- 1799Action of 18 June 1799: A frigate squadron under Rear-admiral Perrée is captured by the British fleet under Lord Keith
- 1887The Reinsurance Treaty between Germany and Russia is signed.
- 1908Japanese immigration to Brazil begins when 781 people arrive in Santos aboard the ship Kasato-Maru.
- 1935Police in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada clash with striking longshoremen, resulting in a total 60 injuries and 24 arrests.
- 1948Columbia Records introduces the long-playing record album in a public demonstration at the Waldorf-Astoria Hotel in New York, New York.
- 1953The Egyptian Revolution of 1952 ends with the overthrow of the Muhammad Ali dynasty and the declaration of the Republic of Egypt.
- 1982Italian banker Roberto Calvi’s body is discovered hanging beneath Blackfriars Bridge in London, England.
- 1983Mona Mahmudnizhad together with nine other Bahá'í women, is sentenced to death and hanged in Shiraz, Iran because of her Bahá'í Faith.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Chrysoberyl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daler Mehndi, Ben Savage, Danny Schechter, Errol Brown, Naima Wifstrand, Ihor Podolchak, Audrey Tautou, Anthony Anderson, Aled Jones, Julio Iglesias.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 18, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 23, 1958 – Khaled El Sheikh, Bahraini singer-songwriter; September 28, 1988 – Esmée Denters, Dutch singer-songwriter; January 1, 1942 – Country Joe McDonald, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Country Joe and the Fish).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,210