Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 11 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 170th day of the year 1996. It was the 25th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Tuesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 86 days left before your next birthday. You will be 23 years old when that day comes. There have been 8,314 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,771 days or 7.59 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 282 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on February 25, 2028.
If a dog named Betsey - a Scottish Deerhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 136 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Betsey will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Betsey will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1913Françoise Loranger
- 1928Michael Blakemore
- 1950Jackie Leven
- 1950Rod de'Ath
- 1957Andrea Evans
- 1970Greg Yaitanes
- 1976Alana de la Garza
- 1979Ivana Wong
- 1980David Giuntoli
- 1991Willa Holland
View the complete list of June 18 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1812Ivan Goncharov, Russian journalist and author (d. 1891)
- 1929Ann Mara, American businesswoman and philanthropist (d. 2015)
- 1947Ivonne Coll, Puerto Rican model and actress, Miss Puerto Rico 1967
- 1950Annelie Ehrhardt, German hurdler
- 1952Denis Herron, Canadian ice hockey player
- 1959Johnny Lee Clary, American wrestler and Ku Klux Klan leader (d. 2014)
- 1973Gavin Wanganeen Australian footballer and coach
- 1975Aleksandrs Koļinko, Latvian footballer
- 1979Yumiko Kobayashi, Japanese voice actress and singer
- 1984Ronnie Stam, Dutch footballer
View the complete list of June 18 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1178Five Canterbury monks see what is possibly the Giordano Bruno crater being formed. It is believed that the current oscillations of the Moon’s distance from the Earth (on the order of meters) are a result of this collision.
- 1633Charles I is crowned King of Scots at St Giles’ Cathedral, Edinburgh
- 1684The charter of the Massachusetts Bay Colony is revoked via a scire facias writ issued by an English court.
- 1812War of 1812: The U.S. Congress declares war on Great Britain, Canada, and Ireland.
- 1859First ascent of Aletschhorn, second summit of the Bernese Alps.
- 1908Japanese immigration to Brazil begins when 781 people arrive in Santos aboard the ship Kasato-Maru.
- 1928Aviator Amelia Earhart becomes the first woman to fly in an aircraft across the Atlantic Ocean (she is a passenger; Wilmer Stultz is the pilot and Lou Gordon the mechanic).
- 1946Dr. Ram Manohar Lohia, a Socialist, calls for a Direct Action Day against the Portuguese in Goa. A road is named after this date in Panjim.
- 1965Vietnam War: The United States uses B-52 bombers to attack National Liberation Front guerrilla fighters in South Vietnam.
- 1994The Troubles: Members of the Ulster Volunteer Force (UVF) attack a crowded pub with assault rifles in Loughinisland, Northern Ireland. Six Catholic civilians are killed and five wounded. It was crowded with people watching the 1994 FIFA World Cup.
View the complete list of June 18 historical events.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18, and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Barry Manilow, Estrella Morente, Jason Lewis, Taeyang, Alyson Court, Martha Hunt, Johnny Vegas, Will Smith, Nanci Griffith, Giuseppe Taddei.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the Eastern element of a person born on June 18, 1996.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 18th June 1996 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 20, 1967. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +133. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 25, 1987. Your incompatibility score is -152. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 18” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 5,779,440,593. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,354,612 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1996. The estimated number of babies born on 18th June 1996 is 358,892. That’s equivalent to 249 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,151 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 38,365 times in the year 1996. Any chance you are Emily or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 18, 1996. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 170th day of 1996
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 25th Tuesday of 1996
- Next same calendar year: 2024
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2021: Friday
- Days until next birthday: 86 days
- Age on next birthday: 23 years old
- Days since birth: 8,314 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,771 days
- Years spent sleeping: 7.59 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 282
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 25, 2028
- Age in dog years: 136 dog years old using a Scottish Deerhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 22 – It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rat
- Eastern zodiac element: Fire
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 20, 1967 (+133)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 25, 1987 (-152)
- 1996 world population: 5,779,440,593
- Number one song: Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony (June 22, 1996)
- Babies born in 1996: 131,354,612
- Babies born in 1996 every day: 358,892
- Babies born in 1996 every minute: 249
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,151 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 38,365 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 13, 1981 – Courtney Peldon, American actress; July 31, 1907 – Roy Milton, American singer, drummer, and bandleader (d. 1983); October 19, 1957 – Karl Wallinger, Welsh singer-songwriter, keyboard player, and producer (World Party and The Waterboys).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,130