Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 170th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 187 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,848 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 266 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 2 at 02:26:00 GMT – Tuesday.
If a dog named Pedro - a Border Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pedro will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pedro will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Gideon Wahlberg
- 1901Llewellyn Rees
- 1910Ray McKinley
- 1914E. G. Marshall
- 1948Éva Marton
- 1970Greg Yaitanes
- 1971Mara Hobel
- 1979Ivana Wong
- 1987Ezgi Asaroğlu
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1511Bartolomeo Ammannati, Italian architect and sculptor, designed the Ponte Santa Trinita (d. 1592)
- 1667Ivan Trubetskoy, Russian field marshal (d. 1750)
- 1884Édouard Daladier, French captain and politician, Prime Minister of France (d. 1970)
- 1918Alf Francis, West Prussia-born, English motor racing mechanic and racing car constructor (d. 1983)
- 1926Philip B. Crosby, American businessman and author (d. 2001)
- 1927Paul Eddington, English actor (d. 1995)
- 1929Jürgen Habermas, German sociologist and philosopher
- 1939Lou Brock, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1948Eliezer Halfin, Israeli wrestler (d. 1972)
- 1960Steve Murphy, Canadian journalist
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1053Battle of Civitate: Three thousand horsemen of Norman Count Humphrey rout the troops of Pope Leo IX.
- 1873Susan B. Anthony is fined $100 for attempting to vote in the 1872 presidential election.
- 1908The University of the Philippines is established.
- 1935Police in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada clash with striking longshoremen, resulting in a total 60 injuries and 24 arrests.
- 1945William Joyce (“Lord Haw-Haw”) is charged with treason for his pro-German propaganda broadcasting during World War II.
- 1953The Egyptian Revolution of 1952 ends with the overthrow of the Muhammad Ali dynasty and the declaration of the Republic of Egypt.
- 1954Pierre Mendès France becomes Prime Minister of France.
- 1971President Richard Nixon declares that illegal drugs are “public enemy number one”, which becomes popularized as the “War on Drugs”.
- 1972Staines air disaster: One hundred eighteen are killed when a BEA H.S. Trident crashes two minutes after take off from London Heathrow Airport.
- 1979SALT II is signed by the United States and the Soviet Union.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Triple Choco Special? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Mark Burnett, Rob Halford, Ihor Podolchak, Don Rickles, Young Maylay, Cody Linley, Manos Katrakis, Philip Anglim, Cisco Adler, Shriya Saran.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 18, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 17, 1959 – Momoe Yamaguchi, Japanese singer and actress; March 11, 1962 – Mary Gauthier, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 12, 1965 – Ahmet Mümtaz Taylan, Turkish actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,296