Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 18th of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 18, 1996 was a Tuesday and it was the 170th day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Sunday. Next year it will be Monday and two years from now it will be Tuesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 298 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,737 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1891Mae Busch
- 1908Nedra Volz
- 1927Paul Eddington
- 1947Bernard Giraudeau
- 1951Miriam Flynn
- 1962Jeff Mills
- 1983Josh Santana
- 1984Kissy Sell Out
- 1986Richard Madden
- 1996Ayaka Miyoshi
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 18.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 18.
- 1886Alexander Wetmore, American ornithologist and paleontologist (d. 1978)
- 1901Llewellyn Rees, English actor (b. 1994)
- 1910Avon Long, American actor and singer (d. 1984)
- 1910Dick Foran, American actor and singer (d. 1979)
- 1918Jerome Karle, American chemist and academic, Nobel Prize laureate (d. 2013)
- 1922Claude Helffer, French pianist and educator (d. 2004)
- 1943Raffaella Carrà, Italian singer, dancer, and actress
- 1951Gyula Sax, Hungarian chess player (d. 2014)
- 1953Raimo Aas, Estonian radio host
- 1975Aleksandrs Koļinko, Latvian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 18.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 618Li Yuan becomes Emperor Gaozu of Tang, initiating three centuries of Tang dynasty rule over China.
- 1767Samuel Wallis, an English sea captain, sights Tahiti and is considered the first European to reach the island.
- 1778American Revolutionary War: British troops abandon Philadelphia.
- 1908The University of the Philippines is established.
- 1965Vietnam War: The United States uses B-52 bombers to attack National Liberation Front guerrilla fighters in South Vietnam.
- 1972Staines air disaster: One hundred eighteen are killed when a BEA H.S. Trident crashes two minutes after take off from London Heathrow Airport.
- 1981The Lockheed F-117 Nighthawk, the first operational aircraft initially designed around stealth technology, makes its first flight.
- 1982Italian banker Roberto Calvi’s body is discovered hanging beneath Blackfriars Bridge in London, England.
- 1983Space Shuttle program: STS-7, Astronaut Sally Ride becomes the first American woman in space.
- 1984A major clash between about 5,000 police and a similar number of miners takes place at Orgreave, South Yorkshire, during the 1984–85 UK miners’ strike.
View the complete list of historical events for June 18.
Curious about this Vanilla Mountain Blue? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 18 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 22. It is a master number that represents practical idealism and material mastery. You were born under the most powerful and potentially the most successful of all Life Path numbers.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Uno Laur, Simon Jones, Eri Kitamura, Cuba Gooding Sr., Peter Cetera, Ghostface Killah, Sarah Geronimo, Poonam Dhillon, Ann Flood, Jeremy Applegate.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 18 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 18, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 3, 1911 – Nanette Bordeaux, Canadian-American actress (d. 1956); August 19, 1991 – Nathan Lopez, Filipino actor; April 23, 1954 – Lucinda Jenney, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,060