Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1922 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1922 was a Monday and it was the 170th day of the year 1922. The next time you can reuse your old 1922 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 304 days left before your next birthday. You will be 96 years old when that day comes. There have been 34,760 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 1,177 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1879Martha Mattox
- 1942Merata Mita
- 1951Karen Young
- 1965Sadie Frost
- 1967Mia Sara
- 1972Poppy Montgomery
- 1976Anita Wilson
- 1977Rebecca Loos
- 1980Lauren Lee Smith
- 1987Sthefany Brito
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1764José Gervasio Artigas, Uruguayan general and politician (d. 1850)
- 1845Cléophas Beausoleil, Canadian journalist and politician (d. 1904)
- 1851Billy Midwinter, English-Australian cricketer (d. 1890)
- 1912Virginia MacWatters, American soprano and actress (d. 2005)
- 1922Marilyn P. Johnson, American educator and diplomat, 8th United States Ambassador to Togo
- 1924Ray Noorda, American businessman (d. 2006)
- 1925Charlie Drake, English actor, singer, and screenwriter (d. 2006)
- 1970Antonis Remos, German-Greek singer
- 1985Stéphanie Montreux, Australian actress and singer
- 1991Ludwig Rieder, Italian luger
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1586English colonists leave Roanoke Island, after failing to establish England’s first permanent settlement in North America.
- 1821Decisive defeat of the Filiki Eteria by the Ottomans at Drăgășani (in Wallachia).
- 1846The first officially recorded, organized baseball game is played under Alexander Cartwright’s rules on Hoboken, New Jersey’s Elysian Fields with the New York Base Ball Club defeating the Knickerbockers 23–1. Cartwright umpired.
- 1862The U.S. Congress prohibits slavery in United States territories, nullifying Dred Scott v. Sandford.
- 1911the Norwegian football club Molde FK was founded.
- 1934The Communications Act of 1934 establishes the United States’ Federal Communications Commission (FCC).
- 1985Members of the Revolutionary Party of Central American Workers, dressed as Salvadoran soldiers, attack the Zona Rosa area of San Salvador.
- 1990The Communist Party of the Russian Soviet Federative Socialist Republic is founded in Moscow.
- 1990The current international law defending indigenous peoples, Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989, is ratified for the first time by Norway.
- 2010The Wedding of Victoria, Crown Princess of Sweden, and Daniel Westling was held at Storkyrkan in Stockholm.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Choco Mocha Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1922 reveal that your Life Path number is 3. It represents vision, imagination and joy of living. You possess a great talent for creativity and self expression.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Heidi Montag, Dave Wong, Lee Strasberg, Neil Innes, Alessandra De Rossi, Micky Dolenz, Ann Shoemaker, Barbara Anderson, Courtland Mead, Germán Legarreta.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Water is the element of a person born on June 19, 1922.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 26, 1951 – Ferhan Şensoy, Turkish actor, director, and playwright; April 21, 1970 – Glen Hansard, Irish singer-songwriter, guitarist, and actor (The Frames and The Swell Season); January 6, 1926 – Mickey Hargitay, Hungarian-American actor and bodybuilder (d. 2006).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,032