Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 19th of June 1954 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 7 minutes. Enjoy!
June 19, 1954 was a Saturday and it was the 170th day of the year 1954. The next time you can reuse your old 1954 calendar will be in 2021. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 305 days left before your next birthday. You will be 65 years old when that day comes. There have been 23,436 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth then you have slept a total of 7,812 days or 21 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 793 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on August 26 at 11:58:00 GMT – Sunday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 25, 1986.
If a dog named Dekux - a Collie breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Dekux will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Dekux will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Tommy DeVito
- 1932Marisa Pavan
- 1932Pier Angeli
- 1936Shirley Goodman
- 1956Doug Stone
- 1967Araceli González
- 1972Poppy Montgomery
- 1975Hugh Dancy
- 1983Tanja Mihhailova
- 1986Erin Mackey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 19.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 19.
- 1783Friedrich Sertürner, German chemist and pharmacist (d. 1841)
- 1871Alajos Szokolyi, Hungarian hurdler, jumper, and physician (d. 1932)
- 1903Mary Callery, American-French sculptor and academic (d. 1977)
- 1962Paula Abdul, American singer-songwriter, dancer, and actress
- 1972Jean Dujardin, French actor, director, and producer
- 1973Yuko Nakazawa, Japanese singer and actress (Morning Musume and Dream Morning Musume)
- 1976Serkan Tektaş, Turkish singer and actor
- 1985Dire Tune, Ethiopian runner
- 1987Mutsumi Tamura, Japanese voice actress
- 1987Rashard Mendenhall, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 19.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1816Battle of Seven Oaks between North West Company and Hudson’s Bay Company, near Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada.
- 1846The first officially recorded, organized baseball game is played under Alexander Cartwright’s rules on Hoboken, New Jersey’s Elysian Fields with the New York Base Ball Club defeating the Knickerbockers 23–1. Cartwright umpired.
- 1850Princess Louise of the Netherlands marries Crown Prince Karl of Sweden–Norway.
- 1857The 19 June 1857 law (Loi relative à l'assainissement et de mise en culture des Landes de Gascogne): A turning point in the history of the Landes forest.
- 1862The U.S. Congress prohibits slavery in United States territories, nullifying Dred Scott v. Sandford.
- 1953Julius and Ethel Rosenberg are executed at Sing Sing, in New York.
- 1965Nguyễn Cao Kỳ becomes Prime Minister of South Vietnam at the head of a military junta; General Nguyễn Văn Thiệu becomes the figurehead chief of state.
- 1966Shiv Sena a political party in India is founded in Mumbai.
- 1990The current international law defending indigenous peoples, Indigenous and Tribal Peoples Convention, 1989, is ratified for the first time by Norway.
- 2007The al-Khilani Mosque bombing in Baghdad leaves 78 people dead and another 218 injured.
View the complete list of historical events for June 19.
Curious about this Grape Jelly Bear? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 19 and 1954 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Franco Interlenghi, Melissa Sue Anderson, Jimmy Jewel, Michael Been, Mason Jennings, Gérard Darmon, Mary Wells, Daria Strokous, Uschi Obermaier, Allari Naresh.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 19 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Wood is the element of a person born on June 19, 1954.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Western Australia approximately on 1325. Your profession was jeweler, watch-maker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Inquisitive, inventive, liked to get to the very bottom of things and to rummage in books. Talent for drama, natural born actor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: There is the invisible connection between material and spiritual world. Your lesson – to search, to find and to use this bridge.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 20, 1977 – Namie Amuro, Japanese singer, dancer, and actress (Super Monkey's and Suite Chic); May 27, 1937 – Allan Carr, American playwright and producer (d. 1999); November 15, 1937 – Yaphet Kotto, American actor and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,311