Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1996 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 240 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,795 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 264 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
If a dog named Brovko - a Ibizan Hound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 114 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Brovko will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Brovko will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1935Monte Markham
- 1940Mariette Hartley
- 1941Lyman Ward
- 1947Joey Molland
- 1947Meredith Baxter
- 1950John Paul Young
- 1966Mancow Muller
- 1972Allison Moorer
- 1974Natasha Desborough
- 1989Jascha Washington
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1750Pierre-Nicolas Beauvallet, French sculptor and illustrator (d. 1818)
- 1870Anthony Michell, English-Australian engineer (d. 1959)
- 1899Pavel Haas, Czech composer (d. 1944)
- 1906Helene Costello, American actress (d. 1957)
- 1945Adam Zagajewski, Polish author and poet
- 1948Lionel Rose, Australian boxer and singer (d. 2011)
- 1951Lenore Manderson, Australian anthropologist and academic
- 1952Jeremy Coney, New Zealand-English cricketer and sportscaster
- 1974Flavio Roma, Italian footballer
- 1977Michael Gomez, Irish boxer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCThe Romans, led by Gaius Flaminius, are ambushed and defeated by Hannibal at the Battle of Lake Trasimene.
- 1529French forces are driven out of northern Italy by Spain at the Battle of Landriano during the War of the League of Cognac.
- 1791King Louis XVI of France and his immediate family begin the Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution.
- 1898The United States captures Guam from Spain.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
- 1915The U.S. Supreme Court hands down its decision in Guinn v. United States 238 US 347 1915, striking down an Oklahoma law denying the right to vote to some citizens.
- 1957Ellen Fairclough is sworn in as Canada’s first female Cabinet Minister.
- 2004SpaceShipOne becomes the first privately funded spaceplane to achieve spaceflight.
- 2009Greenland assumes self-rule.
- 2013A suicide bomber kills 15 and injures 20 in a Shi'ite mosque in the northwestern Pakistani city of Peshawar.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Blue Ocean Crunch? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Lane Smith, Robin Williamson, Hillary B. Smith, Jean-Pierre François, Rainer Schönfelder, Ryan Sypek, Unnur Birna Vilhjálmsdóttir, Jimmy Makulis, Joanna Pettet, Małgorzata Braunek.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 21, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Philippines approximately on 1150. Your profession was writer, dramatist, organizer of rituals.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Ruthless character, carefully weighing your decisions in critical situations, with excellent self-control and strong will. Generally liked, but not always loved.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to combat violence and disharmony in our world, to understand its roots and origins. All global problems have similar origins.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 9, 1971 – Mark Povinelli, American actor and stuntman; January 6, 1972 – Nek, Italian singer-songwriter; September 17, 1971 – Adriana Karembeu, Slovak model and actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,266