Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1996 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 309 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,726 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 262 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1786Charles Edward Horn
- 1941Joe Flaherty
- 1951Nils Lofgren
- 1954Anne Kirkbride
- 1954Müjde Ar
- 1959Marcella Detroit
- 1961Sascha Konietzko
- 1967Jim Breuer
- 1978Jack Guzman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1781Siméon Denis Poisson, French mathematician and physicist (d. 1840)
- 1865Herbert Brewer, English organist and composer (d. 1928)
- 1876Willem Hendrik Keesom, Dutch physicist and academic (d. 1956)
- 1906Grete Sultan, German-American pianist and educator (d. 2005)
- 1918Eddie Lopat, American baseball player, coach, and manager (d. 1992)
- 1951Alan Hudson, English footballer
- 1972Allison Moorer, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1987Pablo Barrera, Mexican footballer
- 1990Kasumi Suzuki, Japanese actress
- 1990Pietro Baccolo, Italian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan.
- 1621Execution of 27 Czech noblemen on the Old Town Square in Prague as a consequence of the Battle of White Mountain.
- 1854The first Victoria Cross is awarded during the bombardment of Bomarsund in the Åland Islands.
- 1864New Zealand land wars: The Tauranga Campaign ends.
- 1877The Molly Maguires, ten Irish immigrants convicted of murder, are hanged at the Schuylkill County and Carbon County, Pennsylvania prisons.
- 1900Boxer Rebellion. China formally declares war on the United States, Britain, Germany, France and Japan, as an edict issued from the Empress Dowager Cixi.
- 1942World War II: Tobruk falls to Italian and German forces.
- 1945World War II: The Battle of Okinawa ends when the organized resistance of Imperial Japanese Army forces collapses in the Mabuni area on the southern tip of the main island.
- 2001A federal grand jury in Alexandria, Virginia, indicts 13 Saudis and a Lebanese in the 1996 bombing of the Khobar Towers in Saudi Arabia that killed 19 American servicemen.
- 2013A suicide bomber kills 15 and injures 20 in a Shi'ite mosque in the northwestern Pakistani city of Peshawar.
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Stawberry Cream Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: David Denman, Malcolm Young, Karen Morley, Graham Kennedy, Jeremy Isaacs, Peter Sellers, Billy Mackenzie, George Dalaras, Richard Wright, Yoshiki.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 21, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: September 25, 1983 – Son Dam-bi, South Korean singer and actress; November 17, 1994 – Ruby Jane Smith, American singer-songwriter and fiddler; February 27, 1929 – Bella Flores, Filipino actress (d. 2013).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,074