Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1996 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 361 days left before your next birthday. You will be 22 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,674 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 260 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 9 at 04:09:00 GMT – Sunday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Helps you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Details the best times for love during the coming year. Get your love & romance reports here!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1906Nusch Éluard
- 1940Mariette Hartley
- 1947Joey Molland
- 1950Enn Reitel
- 1955Jean-Pierre Mader
- 1961Manu Chao
- 1971Anette Olzon
- 1977Sarah Slean
- 1978Erica Durance
- 1978Luke Kirby
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Seriously, how much do you know yourself? Do you want to gain true understanding of the real you? It’s all about you! Your confidence, your nature, your career and you as a person. Get your personality profile reports here!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1774Daniel D. Tompkins, American lawyer and politician, 6th Vice President of the United States (d. 1825)
- 1919Paolo Soleri, Italian-American architect, designed the Cosanti (d. 2013)
- 1935Monte Markham, American actor, director, and producer
- 1944Tony Scott, English-American director and producer (d. 2012)
- 1954Anne Kirkbride, English actress (d. 2015)
- 1974Flavio Roma, Italian footballer
- 1985Anthony Morelli, American football player
- 1989Finn Atkins, English actress
- 1992Max Schneider, American singer-songwriter and actor
- 1993Reni Takagi, Japanese idol (Momoiro Clover Z)
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports here!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 217 BCThe Romans, led by Gaius Flaminius, are ambushed and defeated by Hannibal at the Battle of Lake Trasimene.
- 1307Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan.
- 1529French forces are driven out of northern Italy by Spain at the Battle of Landriano during the War of the League of Cognac.
- 1798Irish Rebellion of 1798: The British Army defeats Irish rebels at the Battle of Vinegar Hill.
- 1813Peninsular War: Battle of Victoria.
- 1940The first successful west-to-east navigation of Northwest Passage begins at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1963Cardinal Giovanni Battista Montini is elected as Pope Paul VI.
- 1964Three civil rights workers, Andrew Goodman, James Chaney and Mickey Schwerner, are murdered in Neshoba County, Mississippi, United States, by members of the Ku Klux Klan.
- 1973In handing down the decision in Miller v. California 413 US 15, the Supreme Court of the United States establishes the Miller test for obscenity in U.S. law.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Blue Bubble Heart? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Josh Hutcherson, Jenny Owen Youngs, Trey Songz, Chatchai Plengpanich, Eiji Tsuburaya, Daniel Adair, Mahesh Bhatt, Johnny Rivers, Zdenko Runjić, Masato Nakamura.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 21, 1996.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 16, 1991 – Evanna Lynch, Irish actress; March 17, 1988 – Grimes, Canadian singer-songwriter and producer; April 17, 1981 – Lea T, Brazilian-Italian model.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,070