Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 21st of June 1996 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 21, 1996 was a Friday and it was the 173rd day of the year 1996. The next time you can reuse your old 1996 calendar will be in 2024. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Friday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 55 days left before your next birthday. You will be 21 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,615 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 258 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 10 at 21:44:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940Enn Klooren
- 1944Corinna Tsopei
- 1944Tony Scott
- 1947Joey Molland
- 1948Lionel Rose
- 1950Trygve Thue
- 1964Doug Savant
- 1970Pete Rock
- 1983Marlon Davis
- 1985Lana Del Rey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 21.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 21.
- 1646Maria Francisca of Savoy (d. 1683)
- 1712Luc Urbain de Bouëxic, comte de Guichen, French admiral (d. 1790)
- 1764Sidney Smith, English admiral and politician (d. 1840)
- 1896Charles Momsen, American admiral, invented the Momsen lung (d. 1967)
- 1918Ekkehard Kylling-Schmidt, German soldier (d. 2000)
- 1922Heino Lipp, Estonian decathlete, shot putter, and discus thrower (d. 2006)
- 1937John Edrich, English cricketer and coach
- 1975Leila Lindholm, Swedish chef and author
- 1976Shelley Craft, Australian television host
- 1989Abubaker Kaki, Sudanese runner
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 21.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1307Külüg Khan is enthroned as Khagan of the Mongols and Wuzong of the Yuan.
- 1734In Montreal in New France, a slave known by the French name of Marie-Joseph Angélique is put to death, having been convicted of setting the fire that destroyed much of the city.
- 1791King Louis XVI of France and his immediate family begin the Flight to Varennes during the French Revolution.
- 1854The first Victoria Cross is awarded during the bombardment of Bomarsund in the Åland Islands.
- 1864American Civil War: The Battle of Jerusalem Plank Road begins.
- 1919The Royal Canadian Mounted Police fire a volley into a crowd of unemployed war veterans, killing two, during the Winnipeg General Strike.
- 1940The first successful west-to-east navigation of Northwest Passage begins at Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
- 1952The Philippine School of Commerce, through a republic act, is converted to Philippine College of Commerce, later to be the Polytechnic University of the Philippines.
- 1964Three civil rights workers, Andrew Goodman, James Chaney and Mickey Schwerner, are murdered in Neshoba County, Mississippi, United States, by members of the Ku Klux Klan.
- 2005Edgar Ray Killen, who had previously been acquitted for the murders of James Chaney, Andrew Goodman, and Mickey Schwerner, is convicted of manslaughter 41 years afterwards (the case had been reopened in 2004).
View the complete list of historical events for June 21.
Curious about this Fiery Yellow Kokoro? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 21 and 1996 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Timothy Bateson, May7ven, Song Hye-kyo, Cayetano, Rafe Spall, Sylvia Hitchcock, Natalia Tena, Stacy Haiduk, Azumi Muto, Sophie Anderton.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 21 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Fire is the element of a person born on June 21, 1996.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Tha Crossroads by Bone Thugs-n-Harmony as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 22, 1996). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 24, 1985 – Yuki Ito, Japanese actor and musician; August 1, 1975 – Ane Dahl Torp, Norwegian actress; May 26, 1913 – Karin Ekelund, Swedish actress (d. 1976).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 965