Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 1950 was a Friday and it was the 174th day of the year 1950. It was the 25th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Thursday. Next year it will be Friday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 197 days left before your next birthday. You will be 73 years old when that day comes. There have been 26,466 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,822 days or 24.15 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 896 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 1, 1982.
If a dog named Samba - a Bolognese breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 308 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Samba will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Samba will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1888Lee Moran
- 1923Elroy Schwartz
- 1925Art Modell
- 1961Zoran Janjetov
- 1966Chico DeBarge
- 1970Christian Meier
- 1975Jeffrey Carlson
- 1975KT Tunstall
- 1979Susanna Wallumrød
- 1985Laarni Lozada
View the complete list of June 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1456Margaret of Denmark, Queen of Scotland (d. 1486)
- 1897Alexandru Giugaru, Romanian actor (d. 1986)
- 1945John Garang, Sudanese colonel and politician, President of Southern Sudan (d. 2005)
- 1957Dave Houghton, Zimbabwean cricketer and coach
- 1961LaSalle Thompson, American basketball player, coach, and manager
- 1970Martin Deschamps, Canadian singer-songwriter (Offenbach)
- 1970Yann Tiersen, French singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1976Mizchif, Zimbabwean-South African rapper (d. 2014)
- 1979LaDainian Tomlinson, American football player
- 1992Luiza Galiulina, Uzbekistani gymnast
View the complete list of June 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Omar’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1532Henry VIII of England and Francis I of France sign a secret treaty against Emperor Charles V, Holy Roman Emperor.
- 1661Marriage contract between Charles II of England and Catherine of Braganza.
- 1760Seven Years’ War: Battle of Landeshut: Austria defeats Prussia.
- 1894The International Olympic Committee is founded at the Sorbonne in Paris, at the initiative of Baron Pierre de Coubertin.
- 1917In a game against the Washington Senators, Boston Red Sox pitcher Ernie Shore retires 26 batters in a row after replacing Babe Ruth, who had been ejected for punching the umpire.
- 1938The Civil Aeronautics Act is signed into law, forming the Civil Aeronautics Authority in the United States.
- 1959A fire in a resort hotel in Stalheim (Norway) kills 34 people.
- 1959Convicted Manhattan Project spy Klaus Fuchs is released after only nine years in prison and allowed to emigrate to Dresden, East Germany where he resumes a scientific career.
- 1985A terrorist bomb aboard Air India Flight 182 brings the Boeing 747 down off the coast of Ireland killing all 329 aboard.
- 2014The last of Syria’s declared chemical weapons are shipped out for destruction.
View the complete list of June 23 historical events.
Curious about this Vanilla Blue Raspberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Maddie Blaustein, Ram Charan, Paul Stookey, Vincent Schiavelli, Robin Dunne, Shin Hae-chul, Nadia Khan, Tiny Ron Taylor, Takahisa Masuda, Amy Lee.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 23, 1950.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd June 1950 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on October 20, 1958. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +154. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on March 24, 1924. Your score is -166. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Siberia approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You fulfill your lesson by helping old folks and children. You came to that life to learn to care about weak and helpless.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd June 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 23, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 174th day of 1950
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 25th Friday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Friday
- Day of week in 2024: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 197 days
- Age on next birthday: 73 years old
- Days since birth: 26,466 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,822 days
- Years spent sleeping: 24.15 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 896
- Next full moon: December 8 at 04:10:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 1, 1982
- Age in dog years: 308 dog years old using a Bolognese breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: October 20, 1958 (+154)
- Worst compatible birthday: March 24, 1924 (-166)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: XXIII.VI.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 30, 1976 – Ayako Kawasumi, Japanese voice actress and singer; December 5, 1973 – Shalom Harlow, Canadian model and actress; June 24, 1947 – Peter Weller, American actor and director.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,947