Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 23rd of June 1983 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 23, 1983 was a Thursday and it was the 174th day of the year 1983. It was the 25th Thursday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1983 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 92 days left before your next birthday. You will be 36 years old when that day comes. There have been 13,057 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 4,352 days or 11.92 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 443 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 1, 2015.
If a dog named Larisa - a Pocket Beagle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 160 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Larisa will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Larisa will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Miriam Karlin
- 1946Ted Shackelford
- 1955Glenn Danzig
- 1972Selma Blair
- 1973Marija Naumova
- 1979Susanna Wallumrød
- 1981Joe Taslim
- 1983Jason Berrent
- 1985Laarni Lozada
- 1989Marielle Jaffe
View the complete list of June 23 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 23.
- 1884Cyclone Taylor, Canadian ice hockey player and politician (d. 1979)
- 1906Tribhuvan of Nepal (d. 1955)
- 1923Elroy Schwartz, American screenwriter and producer (d. 2013)
- 1930Anthony Thwaite, English poet, critic, and academic
- 1943James Levine, American pianist and conductor
- 1950Nicholas Cleobury, English organist and conductor
- 1955Maggie Greenwald, American director and screenwriter
- 1970Robert Brooks, American football player
- 1976Emmanuelle Vaugier, Canadian actress and singer
- 1989Ayana Taketatsu, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of June 23 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1180First Battle of Uji, starting the Genpei War in Japan.
- 1314First War of Scottish Independence: The Battle of Bannockburn (south of Stirling) begins.
- 1810John Jacob Astor forms the Pacific Fur Company.
- 1865American Civil War: At Fort Towson in the Oklahoma Territory, Confederate, Brigadier General Stand Watie surrenders the last significant rebel army.
- 1868Typewriter: Christopher Latham Sholes received a patent for an invention he called the “Type-Writer.”
- 1913Second Balkan War: The Greeks defeat the Bulgarians in the Battle of Doiran.
- 1947The United States Senate follows the United States House of Representatives in overriding U.S. President Harry Truman’s veto of the Taft–Hartley Act.
- 1959A fire in a resort hotel in Stalheim (Norway) kills 34 people.
- 1960The United States Food and Drug Administration declares Enovid to be the first officially approved combined oral contraceptive pill in the world.
- 2012Ashton Eaton breaks the decathlon world record at the United States Olympic Trials.
View the complete list of June 23 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 23, and 1983 reveal that your Life Path number is 5. It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Thelma Houston, Dee Dee Warwick, Bill Owen, René Dif, Paul Heaton, Beth Broderick, William Sadler, Lucy Bell, Peter Reckell, Bailey Tzuke.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 23 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 23, 1983.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 23rd June 1983 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on February 11, 1978. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on August 30, 1964. Your incompatibility score is -162. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 23” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 4,695,736,743. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (June 25, 1983). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Canada approximately on 1675. Your profession was seaman, cook, carpenter.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Bohemian personality, mysterious, highly gifted, capable of understanding ancient books. Magical abilities, could be a servant of dark forces.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The timid, lonely and self-confident people are everywhere, and your problem – to overcome these tendencies in yourself and then to help other people.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 131,547,856 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1983. The estimated number of babies born on 23rd June 1983 is 360,405. That’s equivalent to 250 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Jennifer. This name was given to 54,342 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 67,995 times in the year 1983. Any chance you are Jennifer or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 23, 1983. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 174th day of 1983
- Day of week: Thursday
- Day of week birthstone: Sapphire
- Week index: 25th Thursday of 1983
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 92 days
- Age on next birthday: 36 years old
- Days since birth: 13,057 days
- Days spent sleeping: 4,352 days
- Years spent sleeping: 11.92 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 443
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 1, 2015
- Age in dog years: 160 dog years old using a Pocket Beagle breed
- Life path number and meaning: 5 – It represents progress, adventure and opportunity. You possess the curiosity of a cat and long to experience all of life.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: February 11, 1978 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: August 30, 1964 (-162)
- 1983 world population: 4,695,736,743
- Number one song: Flashdance… What a Feeling by Irene Cara (June 25, 1983)
- Babies born in 1983: 131,547,856
- Babies born in 1983 every day: 360,405
- Babies born in 1983 every minute: 250
- Popular girl’s name: Jennifer – 54,342 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 67,995 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 29, 1982 – Wallis Bird, Irish singer-songwriter and guitarist; March 23, 1934 – Mark Rydell, American actor, director, and producer; May 5, 1928 – Richard Schaal, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2014).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 2,045