Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 3rd of June 1948 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 3, 1948 was a Thursday and it was the 155th day of the year 1948. The next time you can reuse your old 1948 calendar will be in 2032. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 190 days left before your next birthday. You will be 70 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,377 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 859 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 3 at 15:49:00 GMT – Sunday.
If a dog named Pisco - a Treeing Tennessee Brindle breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 330 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Pisco will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Pisco will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1907Paul Rotha
- 1918Lili St. Cyr
- 1924Colleen Dewhurst
- 1924Jimmy Rogers
- 1929Chuck Barris
- 1963Anica Dobra
- 1973Jason Jones
- 1976Enda Markey
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 3.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 3.
- 1924Karunanidhi, Indian screenwriter and politician, 3rd Chief Minister of Tamil Nadu
- 1925Tony Curtis, American actor and singer (d. 2010)
- 1939Ian Hunter, English singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mott the Hoople)
- 1944Thomas Burns, Irish bishop
- 1950Juan José Muñoz, Argentinian businessman (d. 2013)
- 1950Suzi Quatro, American-English singer-songwriter, bass player, producer, and actress (The Pleasure Seekers/Cradle)
- 1952Billy Powell, American keyboard player and songwriter (Lynyrd Skynyrd) (d. 2009)
- 1962Susannah Constantine, English fashion designer, journalist, and author
- 1971John Hodgman, American author and actor
- 1977Az-Zahir Hakim, American football player
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 3.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 350The Roman usurper Nepotianus, of the Constantinian dynasty, proclaims himself Roman emperor, entering Rome at the head of a group of gladiators.
- 713The Byzantine emperor Philippicus is blinded, deposed and sent into exile by conspirators of the Opsikion army in Thrace. He is succeeded by Anastasios II, who begins the reorganization of the Byzantine army.
- 1608Samuel de Champlain completes his third voyage to New France at Tadoussac, Quebec.
- 1665James Stuart, Duke of York (later to become King James II of England), defeats the Dutch fleet off the coast of Lowestoft.
- 1864American Civil War: Battle of Cold Harbor – Union forces attack Confederate troops in Hanover County, Virginia.
- 1866The Fenians are driven out of Fort Erie, Ontario, into the United States.
- 1941World War II: The Wehrmacht razes the Greek village of Kandanos to the ground, killing 180 of its inhabitants.
- 1959Singapore is declared a self-governing state even though it is still a part of the British Empire.
- 1989The government of China sends troops to force protesters out of Tiananmen Square after seven weeks of occupation.
- 1991Mount Unzen erupts in Kyūshū, Japan, killing 43 people, all of them either researchers or journalists.
View the complete list of historical events for June 3.
Curious about this Glazed White Pearl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 3 and 1948 reveal that your Life Path number is 4. It represents growth, building and foundation. You are practical, down to earth with strong ideas about right and wrong.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Spencer Locke, Raymond Herrera, Richard Lawson, Luciano Szafir, Lionel Richie, Rosemary Ashe, Seth Green, Hirofumi Nojima, Gabrielle Union, Maria Ouspenskaya.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 3 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Rat is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 3, 1948.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Thursday’ is sapphire.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Greece approximately on 550. Your profession was monk, bee-keeper, lone gunman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You’re always involved with all new things. You have always loved changes, especially in art, music, cooking.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: The world is full of ill and lonely people. You should help those, who are less fortunate than you are.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: February 25, 1927 – Dick Jones, American actor and singer (d. 2014); July 31, 1990 – Mirela, Spanish singer; January 4, 1946 – Arthur Conley, American singer-songwriter (d. 2003).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,258