Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1923 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1923 was a Saturday and it was the 181st day of the year 1923. It was the 26th Saturday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1923 calendar will be in 2029. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Tuesday. Next year it will be Wednesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 276 days left before your next birthday. You will be 98 years old when that day comes. There have been 35,519 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 11,840 days or 32.42 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,202 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on March 8, 1955.
If a dog named Cuzow - a Kooikerhondje breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 456 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Cuzow will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Cuzow will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1928Orhan Boran
- 1936Dave Van Ronk
- 1936Nancy Dussault
- 1944Glenn Shorrock
- 1956David Alan Grier
- 1981Tom Burke
- 1982Lizzy Caplan
- 1983Katherine Ryan
- 1986Alicia Fox
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1817Joseph Dalton Hooker, English botanist and explorer (d. 1911)
- 1899Madge Bellamy, American actress (d. 1990)
- 1913Harry Wismer, American sportscaster (d. 1967)
- 1917Susan Hayward, American actress and singer (d. 1975)
- 1933Tomislav Ivić, Croatian football coach and manager (d. 2011)
- 1948Vilen Künnapu, Estonian architect and academic
- 1966Wendy Davis, American actress and producer
- 1969Uta Rohländer, German sprinter
- 1974Hezekiél Sepeng, South African runner
- 1979Matisyahu, American rapper and actor
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
Did you know that coffee and word games are an excellent combination to sharpen your vocabulary? Let’s give it a quick spin. Within 30 seconds, how many words can you think of from these letters XKEETPKJAINV? Check your answers here: Unscramble words XKEETPKJAINV. (Sponsored by WordFinder.Cafe)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 763The Byzantine army of emperor Constantine V defeats the Bulgarian forces in the Battle of Anchialus.
- 1422Battle of Arbedo between the duke of Milan and the Swiss cantons.
- 1559King Henry II of France is mortally wounded in a jousting match against Gabriel, comte de Montgomery.
- 1794Native American forces under Blue Jacket attack Fort Recovery.
- 1859French acrobat Charles Blondin crosses Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
- 1905Albert Einstein sends the article On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, in which he introduces special relativity, for publication in Annalen der Physik.
- 1906The United States Congress passes the Meat Inspection Act and Pure Food and Drug Act.
- 1921U.S. President Warren G. Harding appoints former President William Howard Taft Chief Justice of the United States.
- 1966The National Organization for Women, the United States’ largest feminist organization, is founded.
- 1968Pope Paul VI issues the Credo of the People of God.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Unreal Green Sprinkle? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 1923 reveal that your Life Path number is 6. It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Martin Goeres, Anna Paquin, Mahito Ōba, Darlene Conley, Sam Hunt, Mighty Joe Young, Perla Haney-Jardine, Otis Redding, Willy Alberti, Costas Mandylor.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Pig is the mythical animal and Water is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 1923.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Saturday’ is turquoise.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 1923 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on March 19, 1923. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +173. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on January 10, 1931. Your score is -135. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Southern Japan approximately on 1125. Your profession was digger, undertaker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You are a person with huge energy, good in planning and supervising. If you were just garbage-man, you were chief garbage-man.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You are bound to learn to understand other people and to meet all life difficulties with joyful heart. You should help others, bringing them spirit of joy.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 71,635 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 57,472 times in the year 1923. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 1923. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 181st day of 1923
- Day of week: Saturday
- Day of week birthstone: Turquoise
- Week index: 26th Saturday of 1923
- Next same calendar year: 2029
- Day of week this year: Tuesday
- Day of week next year: Wednesday
- Day of week in 2022: Thursday
- Days until next birthday: 276 days
- Age on next birthday: 98 years old
- Days since birth: 35,519 days
- Days spent sleeping: 11,840 days
- Years spent sleeping: 32.42 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,202
- Next full moon: October 1 at 21:06:00 GMT – Thursday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 1955
- Age in dog years: 456 dog years old using a Kooikerhondje breed
- Life path number and meaning: 6 – It represents justice, nurturing and responsibility. You possess great compassion and seek to be of service to others.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Pig
- Eastern zodiac element: Water
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: March 19, 1923 (+173)
- Worst compatible birthday: January 10, 1931 (-135)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 71,635 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 57,472 babies
- Roman numerals: XXX.VI.MCMXXIII
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 31, 1923 – Ahmet Ertegun, Turkish-American songwriter and producer, founded Atlantic Records (d. 2006); February 22, 1977 – Timo Rose, German actor, director, and producer; November 9, 1981 – Scottie Thompson, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,903