Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 1998 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 1998 was a Tuesday and it was the 181st day of the year 1998. The next time you can reuse your old 1998 calendar will be in 2026. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Friday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 251 days left before your next birthday. You will be 20 years old when that day comes. There have been 7,054 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 239 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on November 4 at 05:24:00 GMT – Saturday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Susan Hayward
- 1941Otto Sander
- 1943Florence Ballard
- 1962Deirdre Lovejoy
- 1971Megan Fahlenbock
- 1971Monica Potter
- 1979Allari Naresh
- 1986Alicia Fox
- 1992Holliston Coleman
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 30.
Did you know? It takes as little as 8 hours of one-on-one tutoring to improve a full letter grade, according to a nationwide poll of private tutors. Click here to search for a tutor today! More than 80,000 tutors in 300+ subjects. (Sponsored link; US only)
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1891Ed Lewis, American wrestler and manager (d. 1966)
- 1892Bo Carter, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (Mississippi Sheiks) (d. 1962)
- 1914Francisco da Costa Gomes, Portuguese general and politician, 15th President of Portugal (d. 2001)
- 1925Fred Schaus, American basketball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1957Rich Vos, American comedian and radio host
- 1959Brendan Perry, English singer-songwriter, guitarist, and producer (Dead Can Dance and The Scavengers)
- 1966Andrey Abduvaliyev, Tajikistani-Uzbekistani hammer thrower
- 1979Sylvain Chavanel, French cyclist
- 1982Lizzy Caplan, American actress
- 1985Fabiana Vallejos, Argentinian footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 30.
Create unlimited collages for every occasion, big or small. Share online with animation and music, or print as heartfelt decor, keepsake cards, or frame-worthy gifts. Turn photos into art with Smilebox. It’s FREE - download now! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1422Battle of Arbedo between the duke of Milan and the Swiss cantons.
- 1521Spanish forces defeat a combined French and Navarrese army at the Battle of Noáin during the Spanish conquest of Iberian Navarre.
- 1651The Deluge: Khmelnytsky Uprising – the Battle of Berestechko ends with a Polish victory.
- 1859French acrobat Charles Blondin crosses Niagara Falls on a tightrope.
- 1864U.S. President Abraham Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for “public use, resort and recreation”.
- 1882Charles J. Guiteau is hanged in Washington, D.C. for the assassination of U.S. President James Garfield.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cherbourg ends with the fall of the strategically valuable port to American forces.
- 1960Congo gains independence from Belgium.
- 201319 firefighters die controlling a wildfire in Yarnell, Arizona.
- 2015A Hercules C-130 military aircraft with 113 people onboard crashes in a residential area in the Indonesian city of Medan, resulting in at least 116 deaths.
View the complete list of historical events for June 30.
Curious about this Grape? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30 and 1998 reveal that your Life Path number is 9. It represents selflessness, forgiveness and creativity. You are the philanthropist, humanitarian, socially conscious, and are deeply concerned about the state of the world.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Johnny Whitworth, Lee Van Cleef, Philippe Lemaire, Harold Lloyd, Lara Jean Marshall, Lisa Kelly, Sam Rolfe, LisaRaye McCoy-Misick, Steve Douglas, Leire Martínez.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 30, 1998.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was The Boy Is Mine by Brandy and Monica as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 4, 1998). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Central Russia approximately on 1450. Your profession was chemist, alchemist, poison manufacturer.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to conquer jealousy and anger in yourself and then in those, who will select you as their guide. You should understand that these weaknesses are caused by fear and self-regret.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: March 27, 1942 – Wili Jønsson, Danish singer-songwriter and bass player (Gasolin'); December 5, 1969 – Alex Kapp Horner, American actress; May 29, 1987 – Alessandra Torresani, American actress.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,171