Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 182nd day of the year 2000. It was the 26th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 161 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,778 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,259 days or 6.19 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 229 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 8, 2032.
If a dog named Coogee - a Bouvier des Flandres breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coogee will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Coogee will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1917Lena Horne
- 1939Tony Hatch
- 1944Guy Mardel
- 1955Brian Vollmer
- 1962Deirdre Lovejoy
- 1973Noam Zylberman
- 1981Tom Burke
- 1985Cody Rhodes
- 1988Sean Marquette
- 1992Holliston Coleman
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1789Horace Vernet, French painter and academic (d. 1863)
- 1917Susan Hayward, American actress and singer (d. 1975)
- 1925Fred Schaus, American basketball player and coach (d. 2010)
- 1958Esa-Pekka Salonen, Finnish conductor and composer
- 1964Alexandra, Countess of Frederiksborg
- 1980Seyi Olofinjana, Nigerian footballer
- 1983Cheryl Cole, English singer-songwriter, dancer, and model (Girls Aloud)
- 1985Fabiana Vallejos, Argentinian footballer
- 1988Jack Douglass, American comedian and actor
- 1990Petra Krejsová, Czech tennis player
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1520Spanish conquistadors led by Hernán Cortés fight their way out of Tenochtitlan.
- 1651The Deluge: Khmelnytsky Uprising – the Battle of Berestechko ends with a Polish victory.
- 1688The Immortal Seven issue the Invitation to William (continuing the English rebellion from Rome), which would culminate in the Glorious Revolution.
- 1860The 1860 Oxford evolution debate at the Oxford University Museum of Natural History takes place.
- 1905Albert Einstein sends the article On the Electrodynamics of Moving Bodies, in which he introduces special relativity, for publication in Annalen der Physik.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Cherbourg ends with the fall of the strategically valuable port to American forces.
- 1959A United States Air Force F-100 Super Sabre from Kadena Air Base, Okinawa, crashes into a nearby elementary school, killing 11 students plus six residents from the local neighborhood.
- 1966The National Organization for Women, the United States’ largest feminist organization, is founded.
- 1971The crew of the Soviet Soyuz 11 spacecraft are killed when their air supply escapes through a faulty valve.
- 1972The first leap second is added to the UTC time system.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Glazed Pink Flamingo? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Rod MacDonald, Kyoko Yoshine, Chris Barfoot, KSIOlajidebt, Shin Jimin, Haldun Dormen, Irene Hervey, Shayna Fox, Cliff Richard, Rohit Shetty.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 2000.
Get your daily Cancer horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 2000 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Be with You by Enrique Iglesias as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 2000
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 26th Friday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 161 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,778 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,259 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.19 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 229
- Next full moon: January 21 at 05:17:00 GMT – Monday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2032
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Bouvier des Flandres breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Be with You by Enrique Iglesias (July 1, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 8, 1978 – Eun Ji-won, South Korean rapper, dancer, and producer (Sechs Kies); October 18, 1985 – Iori Nomizu, Japanese voice actress and singer; November 5, 1963 – Andrea McArdle, American actress and singer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,783