Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 30th of June 2000 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 30, 2000 was a Friday and it was the 182nd day of the year 2000. It was the 26th Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 2000 calendar will be in 2028. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Sunday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 70 days left before your next birthday. You will be 19 years old when that day comes. There have been 6,869 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 2,290 days or 6.27 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 233 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) will happen sometime on March 8, 2032.
If a dog named Tazi - a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 115 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Tazi will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Tazi will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1936Dave Van Ronk
- 1937Larry Henley
- 1938Apostolos Nikolaidis
- 1953Lin Feng-jiao
- 1962Deirdre Lovejoy
- 1970Brian Bloom
- 1981Tom Burke
- 1983Cheryl Cole
- 1991David Witts
- 1992Alfred Labatos
View the complete list of June 30 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 30.
- 1803Thomas Lovell Beddoes, English poet, playwright, and physician (d. 1849)
- 1931Yo-Yo Davalillo, Venezuelan baseball player and manager (d. 2013)
- 1944Ron Swoboda, American baseball player and sportscaster
- 1965Gary Pallister, English footballer and sportscaster
- 1969Sanath Jayasuriya, Sri Lankan cricketer and politician
- 1977Mark van Gisbergen, New Zealand-English rugby player
- 1979Faisal Shahzad, Pakistani-American terrorist, attempted the Times Square bombing
- 1981Ben Utecht, American football player
- 1983Marlin Jackson, American football player
- 1997Hong Seong-chan, South Korean junior tennis player
View the complete list of June 30 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1758Seven Years’ War: The Battle of Domstadtl takes place.
- 1864U.S. President Abraham Lincoln grants Yosemite Valley to California for “public use, resort and recreation”.
- 1922In Washington D.C., U.S. Secretary of State Charles Evans Hughes and Dominican Ambassador Francisco J. Peynado sign the Hughes–Peynado agreement, which ends the United States occupation of the Dominican Republic.
- 1936Emperor Haile Selassie of Abyssinia appeals for aid to the League of Nations against Italy’s invasion of his country.
- 1953The first Chevrolet Corvette rolls off the assembly line in Flint, Michigan.
- 1956A TWA Super Constellation and a United Airlines DC-7 collide above the Grand Canyon in Arizona and crash, killing all 128 on board both airliners.
- 1960Congo gains independence from Belgium.
- 1971Ohio ratifies the 26th Amendment to the U.S. Constitution, reducing the voting age to 18, thereby putting the amendment into effect.
- 1972The first leap second is added to the UTC time system.
- 1997The United Kingdom transfers sovereignty over Hong Kong to the People’s Republic of China.
View the complete list of June 30 historical events.
Curious about this Terrene Delight? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 30, and 2000 reveal that your Life Path number is 11. It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Bobby Moynihan, Bo Hopkins, Jason Flemyng, Tomi Putaansuu, Larry the Cable Guy, Larry Stewart, Spike Jones, James Burrows, Kesha, Chet Baker.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 30 is Cancer ♋ (The Crab) – a cardinal sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dragon is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 30, 2000.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Cancer is emerald. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 30th June 2000 is Rose for devotion.
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 6,088,571,383. (U.S. Census Bureau)
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Be with You by Enrique Iglesias as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (July 1, 2000). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Newfoundland approximately on 1825. Your profession was medicine man, surgeon, herbalist.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You had a mind of a scientist, always seeking new explanations. Environment often misunderstood you. Had a respectable knowledge.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Magic is everywhere around you, in most usual, most ordinary incidents. Your lesson – to learn magic and to help people to see it clearly. You are a magician!
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 130,960,864 babies were born throughout the world in the year 2000. The estimated number of babies born on 30th June 2000 is 357,817. That’s equivalent to 248 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Emily. This name was given to 25,953 baby girls. For the boys it’s Jacob. This name was recorded 34,471 times in the year 2000. Any chance you are Emily or Jacob? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 30” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 30, 2000. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 182nd day of 2000
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 26th Friday of 2000
- Next same calendar year: 2028
- Day of week this year: Sunday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2021: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 70 days
- Age on next birthday: 19 years old
- Days since birth: 6,869 days
- Days spent sleeping: 2,290 days
- Years spent sleeping: 6.27 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 233
- Next full moon: May 18 at 21:13:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on March 8, 2032
- Age in dog years: 115 dog years old using a Treeing Walker Coonhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 11 – It is a master number that represents intuition, idealism and invention. You have the potential to be a source of inspiration and illumination for people.
- Western zodiac sign: Cancer ♋ (The Crab)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Cardinal
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Moon – the celestial body of moods and emotions
- Western zodiac gemstone: Emerald
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dragon
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- 2000 world population: 6,088,571,383
- Number one song: Be with You by Enrique Iglesias (July 1, 2000)
- Babies born in 2000: 130,960,864
- Babies born in 2000 every day: 357,817
- Babies born in 2000 every minute: 248
- Popular girl’s name: Emily – 25,953 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Jacob – 34,471 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 20, 1905 – Jack Teagarden, American singer-songwriter and trombonist (d. 1964); December 25, 1981 – Katie Wright, American actress; May 13, 1983 – Grégory Lemarchal, French singer (d. 2007).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,986