Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 156th day of the year 1950. It was the 23rd Monday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2023. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Saturday. Next year it will be Sunday and two years from now it will be Monday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 44 days left before your next birthday. You will be 71 years old when that day comes. There have been 25,889 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 8,630 days or 23.63 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 876 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 11, 1982.
If a dog named Coast - a Shih Tzu breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 300 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Coast will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Coast will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1899Otis Barton
- 1922Sheila Sim
- 1938Moira Anderson
- 1952Sarah Thomas
- 1961Mary Kay Bergman
- 1966Michael McCarthy
- 1979Pete Wentz
- 1984Cécilia Cara
- 1986Jun Hasegawa
- 1995Troye Sivan
View the complete list of June 5 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1868James Connolly, Scottish-Irish general (d. 1916)
- 1892Jaan Kikkas, Estonian weightlifter (d. 1944)
- 1905Wayne Boring, American illustrator (d. 1987)
- 1928Tony Richardson, English-American director and producer (d. 1991)
- 1931Yves Blais, Canadian businessman and politician (d. 1998)
- 1952Carole Fredericks, American singer (Fredericks Goldman Jones) (d. 2001)
- 1955Edino Nazareth Filho, Brazilian footballer and manager
- 1960Leslie Hendrix, American actress
- 1979David Bisbal, Spanish singer-songwriter and actor
- 1988Nuh Omar, Pakistani director and screenwriter
View the complete list of June 5 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Dave’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1625The city of Breda surrenders to the Spanish tercios under general Ambrosio Spinola.
- 1916Louis Brandeis is sworn in as a Justice of the United States Supreme Court; he is the first American Jew to hold such a position.
- 1941World War II: Four thousand Chongqing residents are asphyxiated in a bomb shelter during the Bombing of Chongqing.
- 1963Movement of 15 Khordad: Protests against the arrest of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini by the Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. In several cities, masses of angry demonstrators are confronted by tanks and paratroopers.
- 1963The British Secretary of State for War, John Profumo, resigns in a sex scandal known as the “Profumo affair”.
- 1976The Teton Dam in Idaho, United States, collapses.
- 1981The “Morbidity and Mortality Weekly Report” of the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention reports that five people in Los Angeles, California, have a rare form of pneumonia seen only in patients with weakened immune systems, in what turns out to be the first recognized cases of AIDS.
- 1989The Tank Man halts the progress of a column of advancing tanks for over half an hour after the Tiananmen Square protests of 1989.
- 2009After 65 straight days of civil disobedience, at least 31 people are killed in clashes between security forces and indigenous people near Bagua, Peru.
- 2013A building collapse in Philadelphia kills 6, wounds 14 other people.
View the complete list of June 5 historical events.
Curious about this Choco Purpleberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5, and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Outi Mäenpää, Sterling Knight, Vilis Daudziņš, Baz Luhrmann, Patricia Bosworth, Felix Chong, Laura Dern, Faizon Love, Jacques Perrin, Erin Torpey.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on June 5, 1950.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 5th June 1950 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on January 11, 1921. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +131. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on December 21, 1954. Your score is -145. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,557,628,654. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Northern Africa approximately on 975. Your profession was designer, engineering, craftsman.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Seeker of truth and wisdom. You could have seen your future lives. Others perceived you as an idealist illuminating path to the future.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – to develop kind attitude to people, to acquire gift of understanding and compassion.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 97,399,411 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1950. The estimated number of babies born on 5th June 1950 is 266,848. That’s equivalent to 185 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Linda. This name was given to 80,432 baby girls. For the boys it’s James. This name was recorded 86,239 times in the year 1950. Any chance you are Linda or James? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man June 5” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 5, 1950. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 156th day of 1950
- Day of week: Monday
- Day of week birthstone: Pearl
- Week index: 23rd Monday of 1950
- Next same calendar year: 2023
- Day of week this year: Saturday
- Day of week next year: Sunday
- Day of week in 2023: Monday
- Days until next birthday: 44 days
- Age on next birthday: 71 years old
- Days since birth: 25,889 days
- Days spent sleeping: 8,630 days
- Years spent sleeping: 23.63 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 876
- Next full moon: April 27 at 03:34:00 GMT – Tuesday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 11, 1982
- Age in dog years: 300 dog years old using a Shih Tzu breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Tiger
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: January 11, 1921 (+131)
- Worst compatible birthday: December 21, 1954 (-145)
- 1950 world population: 2,557,628,654
- Babies born in 1950: 97,399,411
- Babies born in 1950 every day: 266,848
- Babies born in 1950 every minute: 185
- Popular girl’s name: Linda – 80,432 babies
- Popular boy’s name: James – 86,239 babies
- Roman numerals: V.VI.MCML
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: January 16, 1979 – Aaliyah, American singer, dancer, and actress (d. 2001); August 16, 1930 – Frank Gifford, American football player, sportscaster, and actor (d. 2015); March 2, 1949 – Gates McFadden, American actress and choreographer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,981