Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 5th of June 1950 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 5 minutes. Enjoy!
June 5, 1950 was a Monday and it was the 156th day of the year 1950. The next time you can reuse your old 1950 calendar will be in 2017. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 293 days left before your next birthday. You will be 68 years old when that day comes. There have been 24,544 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 831 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on September 6 at 07:04:00 GMT – Wednesday.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get tips about your current relationship and how to improve it. Astrology reports to help you decide when to make yourself available for romantic or social activity. Get your love & romance reports or download free samples!
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1931Jacques Demy
- 1933Bata Živojinović
- 1950Ronnie Dyson
- 1959Robert Lloyd
- 1969Brian McKnight
- 1971Susan Lynch
- 1973Daniel Gildenlöw
- 1974Chad Allen
- 1977Navi Rawat
- 1989Ellary Porterfield
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 5.
STOP! Are you ready to solve your biggest career problem? First, you need to find out what’s preventing you to move forward in your career. Unlock your potential for success with the Career Analysis report. Get a free sample – no obligation to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 5.
- 1877Willard Miller, Canadian-American sailor, Medal of Honor recipient (d. 1959)
- 1923Jorge Daponte, Argentinian race car driver (d. 1963)
- 1925Bill Hayes, American actor and singer
- 1938Moira Anderson, Scottish singer
- 1941Spalding Gray, American actor and screenwriter (d. 2004)
- 1961Aldo Costa, Italian engineer
- 1964Dukagjin Pupovci, Kosovo-Albanian critic and academic
- 1973Lamon Brewster, American boxer
- 1988Sam Slocombe, English footballer
- 1989Megumi Nakajima, Japanese voice actress and singer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 5.
What is in store for you this year? Let these forecasts and predictions help you succeed in life. Benefit from life changing events and know when they occur. Make everyday activities easier to handle. Get your Forecast Reports or download free samples!
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1829HMS Pickle captures the armed slave ship Voladora off the coast of Cuba.
- 1832The June Rebellion breaks out in Paris in an attempt to overthrow the monarchy of Louis Philippe.
- 1862As the Treaty of Saigon is signed, ceding parts of southern Vietnam to France, the guerrilla leader Trương Định decides to defy Emperor Tự Đức of Vietnam and fight on against the Europeans.
- 1947Marshall Plan: In a speech at Harvard University, the United States Secretary of State George Marshall calls for economic aid to war-torn Europe.
- 1959The first government of the State of Singapore is sworn in.
- 1963Movement of 15 Khordad: Protests against the arrest of Ayatollah Ruhollah Khomeini by the Shah of Iran, Mohammad Reza Pahlavi. In several cities, masses of angry demonstrators are confronted by tanks and paratroopers.
- 1963The British Secretary of State for War, John Profumo, resigns in a sex scandal known as the “Profumo affair”.
- 1998A strike begins at the General Motors parts factory in Flint, Michigan, that quickly spreads to five other assembly plants. The strike lasts seven weeks.
- 2004Ronald Reagan, the 40th president of the United States, dies at 93.
- 2009After 65 straight days of civil disobedience, at least 31 people are killed in clashes between security forces and indigenous people near Bagua, Peru.
View the complete list of historical events for June 5.
Curious about this Rainbow Pop? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 5 and 1950 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Daniel Schmid, Patricia Owens, Anja Silja, Tam White, Art Clokey, Leyla Milani, Daniel Roebuck, Ian Whyte, Daria Strokous, Fanny Valette.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 5 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Tiger is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on June 5, 1950.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly format.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 19, 1935 – Barbara Bostock, American actress; December 19, 1960 – Mike Lookinland, American actor and singer; July 9, 1957 – Marc Almond, English singer-songwriter (Marc and the Mambas, Soft Cell, and The Immaculate Consumptive).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,051