Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 157th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 133 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,782 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 737 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Begonia - a Mutt breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Begonia will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Begonia will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1606Pierre Corneille
- 1916Irene von Meyendorff
- 1939Gary U.S. Bonds
- 1955Sandra Bernhard
- 1961Tom Araya
- 1963Jason Isaacs
- 1974Danny Strong
- 1978Carl Barât
- 1978Judith Barsi
- 1988Maria Alyokhina
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1661Giacomo Antonio Perti, Italian composer and educator (d. 1756)
- 1862Henry Newbolt, English historian, author, and poet (d. 1938)
- 1917Kirk Kerkorian, American businessman, founded the Tracinda Corporation
- 1940Larry Lujack, American radio host
- 1975Cheer Chen, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1975Niklas Sundström, Swedish ice hockey player
- 1985Nikolay Varbanov, Bulgarian basketball player
- 1986Junichi Tazawa, Japanese-American baseball player
- 1988Israel Dagg, New Zealand rugby player
- 1990Ieva Lagūna, Latvian model
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1644The Qing dynasty Manchu forces led by the Shunzhi Emperor capture Beijing during the collapse of the Ming dynasty.
- 1683The Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, England, opens as the world’s first university museum.
- 1752A devastating fire destroys one-third of Moscow, including 18,000 homes.
- 1809Sweden promulgates a new Constitution, which restores political power to the Riksdag of the Estates after 20 years of enlightened absolutism. At the same time, Charles XIII is elected to succeed Gustav IV Adolf as King of Sweden.
- 1882More than 100,000 inhabitants of Bombay are killed when a cyclone in the Arabian Sea pushes huge waves into the harbour.
- 1933The first drive-in theater opens, in Camden, New Jersey, United States.
- 1934New Deal: The U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 1942World War II: Battle of Midway. U.S. Navy dive bombers sink the Japanese cruiser Mikuma and four Japanese carriers.
- 1971A midair collision between a Hughes Airwest Douglas DC-9 jetliner and a United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet fighter near Duarte, California, claims 50 lives.
- 2005In Gonzales v. Raich, the United States Supreme Court upholds a federal law banning cannabis, including medical marijuana.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Choco Peppermint? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Yukiko Okada, Ann Harding, John Anderson, Simon Jones, Héctor Elizondo, Gillian Welch, Masahiro Usui, Shaina Magdayao, Carole Laure, Luke Goss.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 6, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: April 23, 1997 – Alex Ferris, Canadian actor; January 12, 1954 – Howard Stern, American radio host, actor, and author; July 22, 1953 – Sylvia Chang, Taiwanese actress, singer, director, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,187