Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 157th day of the year 1958. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 47 days left before your next birthday. You will be 60 years old when that day comes. There have been 21,868 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 740 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 30 at 01:00:00 GMT – Monday.
If a dog named Kolby - a English Springer Spaniel breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 285 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kolby will be 42 dog years old. From that point forward a medium-sized dog like Kolby will age 4.5 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Hideji Ōtaki
- 1936D. Ramanaidu
- 1952Harvey Fierstein
- 1952Yukihiro Takahashi
- 1954Françoise Blanchard
- 1955Sam Simon
- 1963Jason Isaacs
- 1965Megumi Ogata
- 1974Uncle Kracker
- 1975Cheer Chen
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for June 6.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1799Alexander Pushkin, Russian author and poet (d. 1837)
- 1841Eliza Orzeszkowa, Polish author and publisher (d. 1910)
- 1890Ted Lewis, American singer, clarinet player, and bandleader (d. 1971)
- 1943Asif Iqbal, Indian-Pakistani cricketer
- 1945Arthur Shawcross, American serial killer (d. 2008)
- 1974Uncle Kracker, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1986Junichi Tazawa, Japanese-American baseball player
- 1988Ryan Brathwaite, Barbadian hurdler
- 1989Paweł Wojciechowski, Polish pole vaulter
- 1991Son Dong-woon, South Korean singer and dancer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for June 6.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1513Italian Wars: Battle of Novara. Swiss troops defeat the French under Louis II de la Trémoille, forcing the French to abandon Milan. Duke Massimiliano Sforza is restored.
- 1523Gustav Vasa, the Swedish regent, is elected King of Sweden, marking a symbolic end to the Kalmar Union. This is the Swedish national day.
- 1654Queen Christina abdicates the Swedish throne and is succeeded by her cousin Charles X Gustav.
- 1822Alexis St. Martin is accidentally shot in the stomach, leading to William Beaumont’s studies on digestion.
- 1919The Republic of Prekmurje ends.
- 1944World War II: The Battle of Normandy begins. D-Day, code named Operation Overlord, commences with the landing of 155,000 Allied troops on the beaches of Normandy in France. The allied soldiers quickly break through the Atlantic Wall and push inland in the largest amphibious military operation in history.
- 1971Soyuz program: Soyuz 11 is launched.
- 1982The Lebanon War begins. Forces under Israeli Defense Minister Ariel Sharon invade southern Lebanon during Operation Peace for the Galilee, eventually reaching as far north as the capital Beirut.
- 1993Mongolia holds its first direct presidential elections.
- 2004Tamil is established as a “classical language” by the President of India, Dr. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam, in a joint sitting of the two houses of the Indian Parliament.
View the complete list of historical events for June 6.
Curious about this Kiss Me Goodbye? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6 and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Nesma Mahgoub, Ryan Bingham, Raymond Massey, Ron Bottitta, Peter Jurasik, George S. Irving, Zendaya, Alexis Bledel, Ethel Merman, Bert Haanstra.
The zodiac sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the element of a person born on June 6, 1958.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: December 27, 1965 – Salman Khan, Indian actor and singer; September 22, 1962 – Marq Torien, American singer-songwriter and guitarist (BulletBoys and Ratt); January 23, 1954 – Edward Ka-Spel, English singer-songwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,189