Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 157th day of the year 1958. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Wednesday. Next year it will be Thursday and two years from now it will be Saturday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 177 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,103 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,368 days or 20.17 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 748 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 12, 1990.
If a dog named Anneeta - a Tibetan Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Anneeta will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Anneeta will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1925Hideji Ōtaki
- 1936D. Ramanaidu
- 1950Chantal Akerman
- 1952Harvey Fierstein
- 1952Yukihiro Takahashi
- 1965Cam Neely
- 1970James Shaffer
- 1974Sonya Walger
- 1976Vlado Georgiev
- 1992Megumi Murakami
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1553Bernardino Baldi, Italian mathematician and author (d. 1617)
- 1755Nathan Hale, American soldier (d. 1776)
- 1829Honinbo Shusaku, Japanese Go player (d. 1862)
- 1862Henry Newbolt, English historian, author, and poet (d. 1938)
- 1872Alexandra Feodorovna, German wife of Nicholas II of Russia (d. 1918)
- 1878Vincent de Moro-Giafferi, French lawyer and politician (d. 1956)
- 1955Sandra Bernhard, American actress and singer
- 1959Andrey Prokofyev, Russian sprinter and hurdler (d. 1989)
- 1965Cam Neely, Canadian ice hockey player and actor
- 1989Paula Brancati, Canadian actress and producer
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor, is defeated in Friuli by Venetian troops
- 1683The Ashmolean Museum in Oxford, England, opens as the world’s first university museum.
- 1862American Civil War: Battle of Memphis: Union forces capture Memphis, Tennessee, from the Confederates.
- 1889The Great Seattle Fire destroys all of downtown Seattle.
- 1934New Deal: The U.S. President Franklin D. Roosevelt signs the Securities Act of 1933 into law, establishing the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission.
- 1939Judge Joseph Force Crater, known as the “Missingest Man in New York”, is declared legally dead.
- 1946The National Basketball Association is created with eleven teams.
- 1964Under a temporary order, the rocket launches at Cuxhaven, Germany are terminated. They never resume.
- 1971Vietnam War: The Battle of Long Khanh between Australian and Vietnamese communist forces begins.
- 1993Mongolia holds its first direct presidential elections.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Rare Color Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Vika Jigulina, Guy Hoffman, John Laurie, Adam Goldstein, Peter Bergman, Katsuhiro Suzuki, Yasmine Bleeth, Harry Burleigh, Lance Bass, Jaz Coleman.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1958.
Get your daily Gemini horoscope for free. Make today a great day for love and romance. Get a boost from the stars and find out what they have to say about you. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and yearly forecasts. Discover some hidden personality you did not know about yourself.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1958 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 10, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 31, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
Q: What do you call a person who shares the same birthday?
A: Birthday twins – easy!
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1958
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Wednesday
- Day of week next year: Thursday
- Day of week in 2020: Saturday
- Days until next birthday: 177 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,103 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,368 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.17 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 748
- Next full moon: December 22 at 17:50:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 1990
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Tibetan Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 10, 1952 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 31, 1962 (-142)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: November 23, 1948 – Bruce Vilanch, American actor and screenwriter; July 14, 1956 – Vladimir Kulich, Czech-Canadian actor; July 4, 1978 – Andrea Gabriel, American actress, producer, and screenwriter.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,758