Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 6th of June 1958 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 10 minutes. Enjoy!
June 6, 1958 was a Friday and it was the 157th day of the year 1958. It was the 23rd Friday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1958 calendar will be in 2025. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Thursday. Next year it will be Saturday and two years from now it will be Sunday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 76 days left before your next birthday. You will be 61 years old when that day comes. There have been 22,204 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 7,401 days or 20.26 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 752 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on February 12, 1990.
If a dog named Sage - a Norwich Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 260 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Sage will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Sage will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1890Ted Lewis
- 1936D. Ramanaidu
- 1958Danny Webb
- 1959Amanda Pays
- 1961Tom Araya
- 1975Staci Keanan
- 1978Judith Barsi
- 1986Kim Hyun-joong
- 1988Maria Alyokhina
- 1990Ryan Higa
View the complete list of June 6 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Jun 6.
- 1868Robert Falcon Scott, English sailor and explorer (d. 1912)
- 1900Lester Matthews, English-American actor (d. 1975)
- 1938Ryuchi Matsuda, Japanese martial artist and author (d. 2013)
- 1947Robert Englund, American actor and director
- 1955Sam Simon, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2015)
- 1959Andrey Prokofyev, Russian sprinter and hurdler (d. 1989)
- 1961Tom Araya, Chilean-American singer-songwriter and bass player (Slayer)
- 1972Natalie Morales, American journalist and actress
- 1975Cheer Chen, Taiwanese singer-songwriter and pianist
- 1976Geoff Rowley, English skateboarder and businessman
View the complete list of June 6 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about the hidden secrets of your first name. Are there magical powers in your given name? Every name has a character and personality. Get smart with name meanings. Find out what your name means! (Sponsored link)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1508Maximilian I, Holy Roman Emperor, is defeated in Friuli by Venetian troops
- 1752A devastating fire destroys one-third of Moscow, including 18,000 homes.
- 1813War of 1812: Battle of Stoney Creek: A British force of 700 under John Vincent defeats an American force twice its size under William Winder and John Chandler.
- 1857Sophia of Nassau marries the future King Oscar II of Sweden–Norway.
- 1889The Great Seattle Fire destroys all of downtown Seattle.
- 1921Southwark Bridge in London is opened to traffic by King George V and Queen Mary.
- 1932The Revenue Act of 1932 is enacted, creating the first gas tax in the United States, at a rate of 1 cent per US gallon (¢/L) sold.
- 1971A midair collision between a Hughes Airwest Douglas DC-9 jetliner and a United States Marine Corps McDonnell Douglas F-4 Phantom II jet fighter near Duarte, California, claims 50 lives.
- 1992The Fantoft Stave Church in Norway is destroyed by Varg Vikernes. This was the first in a string of church arsons in the Early Norwegian black metal scene
- 1997Prom Mom incident: While attending her senior prom in Lacey Township, New Jersey, Melissa Drexler gives birth in a bathroom stall, leaves the baby to die in a trash can and then returns to the prom.
View the complete list of June 6 historical events.
Curious about this Color Bubble Cake? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 6, 6, and 1958 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: John Lasseter, Tim Kinsella, Brandi Carlile, David Hidalgo, Bradley McIntosh, Jason Michael Carroll, Dana Ivey, Melanie Safka, Koyuki, Aaron Michael Metchik.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on June 6 is Gemini ♊ (The Twins) – a mutable sign with Air as Western element. The ruling planet is Mercury – the planet of communication. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Dog is the mythical animal and Earth is the Eastern element of a person born on June 6, 1958.
Pearl is the modern birthstone for the month of June while Moonstone is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Gemini is agate. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Friday’ is emerald.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 6th June 1958 is Rose for devotion.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on April 10, 1952. You have a Love Match compatibility score of +117. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on July 31, 1962. Your incompatibility score is -142. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
Fun stat: The world population in the year of your birth is 2,948,137,248. (U.S. Census Bureau)
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a female ♀ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Romania approximately on 1200. Your profession was philosopher, thinker.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: Timid, constrained, quiet person. You had creative talents, waited until that life to be liberated. Sometimes environment considered you strange.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: It always seemed to you, that your perceptions of the world are somewhat different. Your lesson – to trust your intuition as your best guide in present life.
Can you remember who you were?
Base on the data published by the United Nations Population Division, an estimated 103,731,629 babies were born throughout the world in the year 1958. The estimated number of babies born on 6th June 1958 is 284,196. That’s equivalent to 197 babies every minute. Try to imagine if all of them are crying at the same time.
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 55,853 baby girls. For the boys it’s Michael. This name was recorded 90,520 times in the year 1958. Any chance you are Mary or Michael? (Source: ssa.gov)
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about June 6, 1958. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 157th day of 1958
- Day of week: Friday
- Day of week birthstone: Emerald
- Week index: 23rd Friday of 1958
- Next same calendar year: 2025
- Day of week this year: Thursday
- Day of week next year: Saturday
- Day of week in 2021: Sunday
- Days until next birthday: 76 days
- Age on next birthday: 61 years old
- Days since birth: 22,204 days
- Days spent sleeping: 7,401 days
- Years spent sleeping: 20.26 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 752
- Next full moon: April 19 at 11:14:00 GMT – Friday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on February 12, 1990
- Age in dog years: 260 dog years old using a Norwich Terrier breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Gemini ♊ (The Twins)
- Western zodiac element: Air
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Mercury – the planet of communication
- Western zodiac gemstone: Agate
- Eastern zodiac animal: Dog
- Eastern zodiac element: Earth
- Modern birthstone: Pearl
- Mystical birthstone: Moonstone (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Rose for devotion
- Best compatible birthday: April 10, 1952 (+117)
- Worst compatible birthday: July 31, 1962 (-142)
- 1958 world population: 2,948,137,248
- Babies born in 1958: 103,731,629
- Babies born in 1958 every day: 284,196
- Babies born in 1958 every minute: 197
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 55,853 babies
- Popular boy’s name: Michael – 90,520 babies
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 12, 1994 – Kanako Momota, Japanese singer-songwriter (Momoiro Clover Z); July 28, 1972 – Yum Jung-ah, South Korean actress; September 16, 1916 – M. S. Subbulakshmi, Indian singer and actress (d. 2004).
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,931