Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 1st of March 1921 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 9 minutes. Enjoy!
March 1, 1921 was a Tuesday and it was the 60th day of the year 1921. It was the 9th Tuesday of that year. The next time you can reuse your old 1921 calendar will be in 2022. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Wednesday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 220 days left before your next birthday. You will be 101 years old when that day comes. There have been 36,670 days from the day you were born up to today. If you’ve been sleeping 8 hours daily since birth, then you have slept a total of 12,223 days or 33.47 years. You spent 33% of your life sleeping. Since night and day always follow each other, there were precisely 1,241 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday.
Fun stat: Your first one billion seconds (1,000,000,000) happened sometime on November 7, 1952.
If a dog named Olly - a Greyhound breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 499 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Olly will be 45 dog years old. From that point forward a large-sized dog like Olly will age 5-6 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1904Paul Hartman
- 1921Cameron Argetsinger
- 1926Cesare Danova
- 1945Dirk Benedict
- 1958Nik Kershaw
- 1963Thomas Anders
- 1975Tate Stevens
- 1981Ana Hickmann
- 1989Daniella Monet
View the complete list of March 1 celebrity birthdays.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Just for fun! Try your love match score with anyone. Even officemates, schoolmates, or find out the score for your parents and relatives. Don’t limit yourself – you can also pair yourself with any celebrity. It’s a FREE report. Nothing to buy!
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 1.
- 1432Isabella of Coimbra (d. 1455)
- 1657Samuel Werenfels, Swiss theologian and author (d. 1740)
- 1917Robert Lowell, American poet and academic (d. 1977)
- 1921Terence Cooke, American cardinal (d. 1983)
- 1941Donnie Walsh, American basketball player and coach
- 1973Anton Gunn, American academic and politician
- 1973Carlo Resoort, Dutch DJ and producer (4 Strings)
- 1973Chris Webber, American basketball player and sportscaster
- 1975Maya Kulenovic, Croatian-Canadian painter
- 1982Juan Manuel Ortiz, Spanish footballer
View the complete list of March 1 famous birthdays.
What no one tells you about your first name’s personality. Are there magical powers hidden in your given name? Every moniker has an undeniable character and personality. Check out Kate’s personality and get smart about names today. (Sponsored links)
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 317Crispus and Constantine II, sons of Roman Emperor Constantine I, and Licinius Iunior, son of Emperor Licinius, are made Caesares
- 1852Archibald Montgomerie, 13th Earl of Eglinton is appointed Lord Lieutenant of Ireland.
- 1872Yellowstone National Park is established as the world’s first national park.
- 1914The Republic of China joins the Universal Postal Union.
- 1932Charles Lindbergh’s son is kidnapped.
- 1936The Hoover Dam is completed.
- 1939An Imperial Japanese Army ammunition dump explodes at Hirakata, Osaka, Japan, killing 94.
- 1966The Ba'ath Party takes power in Syria.
- 1973Black September storms the Saudi embassy in Khartoum, Sudan, resulting in the assassination of three Western hostages.
- 2004Mohammad Bahr al-Ulloum becomes President of Iraq.
View the complete list of March 1 historical events.
Curious about this Tokyo Bubbles? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 1, and 1921 reveal that your Life Path number is 8. It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Jocie Kwok, Nek, Patti Smith, Marc Alaimo, Asumi Nakada, Margaret Morris, Ben Wright, Jaz Coleman, Kate Nauta, Bruce Hall.
The Western zodiac or sun sign of a person born on March 1 is Pisces ♓ (The Fish) – a mutable sign with Water as Western element. The ruling planet is Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Eastern zodiac), Rooster is the mythical animal and Metal is the Eastern element of a person born on March 1, 1921.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Tuesday’ is ruby.
Fun fact: The birth flower for 1st March 1921 is Jonquil for affection.
When it comes to love and relationship, you are most compatible with a person born on July 9, 1908. You have a Birthday Compatibility score of +166. Imagine being in love with your soul mate. On the negative side, you are most incompatible with a person born on May 28, 1936. Your score is -218. You’ll be like a cat and a dog on a love-hate relationship. Arf-arf, I want to bite you. Meow-meow, stay away from me!
Did someone send you this link? Here’s a birthday wish just for you! Don’t forget to thank the kind soul who sent you this ninja page.
TIP: Click the image above if you want to save the high quality version for posting to social media like Facebook, Twitter, or Pinterest. You can also get a new random wish if you want to (the page will reload).
In a room of 23 people there’s a 50% chance of two individuals having the same birthday (month and day only and not a leap year). The chance increases to 99.9% if there are 70 people in the room. You need at least 253 people in the room if you want someone to have the same birthday as you with 50% probability. This is called the birthday paradox or birthday problem. Try it out on your classroom, office, or sports team and confirm how many people share the same birthday.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of North of Latin America approximately on 1825. Your profession was warrior, hunter, fisherman, executor of sacrifices.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You were sane, practical person, materialist with no spiritual consciousness. Your simple wisdom helped the weak and the poor.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: You should develop your talent for love, happiness and enthusiasm and to distribute these feelings to all people.
Can you remember who you were?
In the United States, the most popular baby name is Mary. This name was given to 73,982 baby girls. For the boys it’s John. This name was recorded 58,217 times in the year 1921. Any chance you are Mary or John? (Source: ssa.gov)
What’s your bizarre Florida Man story? The #FloridaManChallenge is breaking the Internet and social media. Some crazy men, women, or creatures from the Sunshine State are making headlines every day of the year including your birthday. Try this fun exercise. Pick your search engine of choice and type in “florida man March 1” and see what kind of wild news headline you will get. This viral craze started in 2013 and gets resurrected now and then. The latest was from Tumblr and found its way to Twitter. As they say, the rest is history.
Your birthday in Roman numerals using DD.MM.YYYY notation is:
Here’s a quick list of all the fun birthday facts about March 1, 1921. Celebrities, famous birthdays, historical events, and past life were excluded.
- Day index: 60th day of 1921
- Day of week: Tuesday
- Day of week birthstone: Ruby
- Week index: 9th Tuesday of 1921
- Next same calendar year: 2022
- Day of week this year: Monday
- Day of week next year: Tuesday
- Day of week in 2023: Wednesday
- Days until next birthday: 220 days
- Age on next birthday: 101 years old
- Days since birth: 36,670 days
- Days spent sleeping: 12,223 days
- Years spent sleeping: 33.47 years
- Part of life spent sleeping: 33%
- Full moons since birth: 1,241
- Next full moon: July 24 at 02:39:00 GMT – Saturday
- First one billion seconds: Sometime on November 7, 1952
- Age in dog years: 499 dog years old using a Greyhound breed
- Life path number and meaning: 8 – It represents experience, authority and endeavour. You are gifted with natural leadership and the capacity to accumulate great wealth.
- Western zodiac sign: Pisces ♓ (The Fish)
- Western zodiac element: Water
- Western zodiac sign quality: Mutable
- Western zodiac ruling planet: Neptune – the planet of dreams and imagination
- Western zodiac gemstone: Amethyst
- Eastern zodiac animal: Rooster
- Eastern zodiac element: Metal
- Modern birthstone: Aquamarine
- Mystical birthstone: Jade (based on Tibetan origin)
- Birth flower: Jonquil for affection
- Best compatible birthday: July 9, 1908 (+166)
- Worst compatible birthday: May 28, 1936 (-218)
- Popular girl’s name: Mary – 73,982 babies
- Popular boy’s name: John – 58,217 babies
- Roman numerals: I.III.MCMXXI
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: August 2, 1984 – Britt Nicole, American singer-songwriter and producer; September 8, 1915 – Frank Cady, American actor and singer (d. 2012); November 5, 1947 – Quint Davis, American director and producer.
Don’t forget to share the info with your friends, loved ones, or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,842