Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 71st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year is Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 49 days left before your next birthday. You will be 28 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,178 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 344 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on January 31 at 13:28:00 GMT – Wednesday.
If a dog named Kaatya - a Sealyham Terrier breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 128 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Kaatya will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Kaatya will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1940M. A. Numminen
- 1956Lesley Manville
- 1962Julia Campbell
- 1965Coleen Nolan
- 1969Beyazıt Öztürk
- 1969Graham Coxon
- 1971Isaiah Rider
- 1974Matt Barela
- 1981Sid Lucero
- 1984Shreya Ghoshal
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1613André Le Nôtre, French gardener and architect (d. 1700)
- 1620Johann Heinrich Hottinger, Swiss philologist and theologian (d. 1667)
- 1710Thomas Arne, English composer (d. 1778)
- 1821John Abbott, Canadian lawyer and politician, 3rd Prime Minister of Canada (d. 1893)
- 1917Googie Withers, Indian-Australian actress (d. 2011)
- 1921Gianni Agnelli, Italian businessman (d. 2003)
- 1931Robert B. Oakley, American soldier and diplomat, 19th United States Ambassador to Pakistan (d. 2014)
- 1938Dimitri Terzakis, Greek-German composer and educator
- 1957Jerry Levine, American actor and director
- 1972Hector Luis Bustamante, Colombian-American actor, director, producer, and screenwriter
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 1811Peninsular War: A day after a successful rearguard action, French Marshal Michel Ney once again successfully delayed the pursuing Anglo-Portuguese force at the Battle of Redinha.
- 1881Andrew Watson makes his Scotland debut as the world’s first black international football player and captain.
- 1894Coca-Cola is bottled and sold for the first time in Vicksburg, Mississippi, by local soda fountain operator Joseph Biedenharn.
- 1918Moscow becomes the capital of Russia again after Saint Petersburg held this status for 215 years.
- 1922Armenia, Georgia and Azerbaijan form The Transcaucasian Socialist Federative Soviet Republic
- 1933Great Depression: Franklin D. Roosevelt addresses the nation for the first time as President of the United States. This is also the first of his “fireside chats”.
- 1938Anschluss: German troops occupy and absorb Austria.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1961First winter ascent of the North Face of the Eiger.
- 2004The President of South Korea, Roh Moo-hyun, is impeached by its National Assembly: The first such impeachment in the nation’s history.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Vanilla Strawberry? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Ethan Coen, Rano Karno, Giancarlo Giannini, Richard Marner, Jim Henson, Lauren Potter, Bo Derek, Giovanni Capitello, Alessandro Cortini, Shock G.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 12, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escapade by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: June 9, 1922 – George Axelrod, American director, producer, and screenwriter (d. 2003); February 18, 1952 – Juice Newton, American singer-songwriter and guitarist; September 6, 1985 – Webbie, American rapper and actor.
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,211