Here are some snazzy birthday facts about 12th of March 1990 that no one tells you about. Don’t wait a minute longer and jump in using the content links below. Average read time of 6 minutes. Enjoy!
March 12, 1990 was a Monday and it was the 71st day of the year 1990. The next time you can reuse your old 1990 calendar will be in 2018. Both calendars will be exactly the same! This is assuming you are not interested in the dates for Easter and other irregular holidays that are based on a lunisolar calendar.
The day of the week of your birthday this year was Monday. Next year it will be Tuesday and two years from now it will be Thursday. You can check the calendars below if you’re planning what to do on your birthday.
There are 262 days left before your next birthday. You will be 29 years old when that day comes. There have been 10,330 days from the day you were born up to today. Since night and day always follow each other, there were exactly 349 full moons after you were born up to this day. How many of them did you see? The next full moon that you can see will be on June 28 at 04:55:00 GMT – Thursday.
If a dog named Booty - a Bichon Frise breed, was born on the same date as you then it will be 132 dog years old today. A dog’s first human year is equal to 15 dog years. Dogs age differently depending on breed and size. When you reach the age of 6 Booty will be 40 dog years old. From that point forward a small-sized dog like Booty will age 4 dog years for every human year.
Wanna share this info in social media? Make sure to take a screenshot first. Dog name and breed are randomly generated. Try reloading this page to see a new pet name and a different breed.
Hey! How’s your lovelife today? Get a free love reading with the most frank answers. Start to seize love opportunities in your life! Try it today and improve your lovelife. Did I mention it’s F-R-E-E? (Sponsored link; 18+ only)
You might be happy to know that the following celebrities share your birthday. The list was randomly chosen and arranged in chronological order.
- 1921Gordon MacRae
- 1938Lew DeWitt
- 1939Lyndsie Holland
- 1946Serge Turgeon
- 1960Jason Beghe
- 1969Beyazıt Öztürk
- 1969Graham Coxon
- 1986Danny Jones
- 1987Hiroomi Tosaka
- 2003Andrea Brillantes
View the complete list of celebrity birthdays for March 12.
Here’s a short list of famous people in history who were born on Mar 12.
- 1877Wilhelm Frick, German lawyer and politician, German Federal Minister of the Interior (d. 1946)
- 1895Otakar Batlička, Czech journalist and author (d. 1942)
- 1910Masayoshi Ōhira, Japanese politician, 68th Prime Minister of Japan (d. 1980)
- 1940M. A. Numminen, Finnish singer-songwriter and producer (Suomen Talvisota)
- 1974Matt Barela, American wrestler and actor
- 1975Kéllé Bryan, English singer-songwriter and actress (Eternal)
- 1985Binnaz Uslu, Turkish runner
- 1987Rico Vonck, Dutch darts player
- 1988Tyler Ward, American singer-songwriter and guitarist
- 1990Kai-Fabian Schulz, German footballer
View the complete list of famous birthdays for March 12.
These were the events that made history that coincide with your birthday.
- 538Vitiges, king of the Ostrogoths ends his siege of Rome and retreats to Ravenna, leaving the city in the hands of the victorious Byzantine general, Belisarius.
- 1868Henry O'Farrell attempts to assassinate Prince Alfred, Duke of Edinburgh.
- 1928In California, the St. Francis Dam fails; the resulting floods kill over 600 people.
- 1930Mahatma Gandhi leads a 200-mile march, known as the Salt March, to the sea in defiance of British opposition, to protest the British monopoly on salt
- 1933Great Depression: Franklin D. Roosevelt addresses the nation for the first time as President of the United States. This is also the first of his “fireside chats”.
- 1940Winter War: Finland signs the Moscow Peace Treaty with the Soviet Union, ceding almost all of Finnish Karelia. Finnish troops and the remaining population are immediately evacuated.
- 1942Pacific War: The Battle of Java ends with an Allied surrender to the Japanese Empire.
- 1968Mauritius achieves independence from the United Kingdom.
- 1993The Blizzard of 1993: Snow begins to fall across the eastern portion of the US with tornadoes, thunder snow storms, high winds and record low temperatures. The storm lasts for 30 hours.
- 2003Zoran Đinđić, Prime Minister of Serbia, is assassinated in Belgrade.
View the complete list of historical events for March 12.
Curious about this Aqua Swirl? This is a party item you can activate and send to your friends when you play the free game Jump Birthday Party. It’s a fun and easy-to-play mobile game for all ages. Get free 1,000 gold coins when you download today!
Your birthday numbers 3, 12 and 1990 reveal that your Life Path number is 7. It represents analysis, awareness and understanding. You are the searcher and the seeker of the truth.
The following celebrities also have the same life path number: Laura San Giacomo, Carrie Prejean, Paul Bown, Antonello Venditti, George M. Cohan, Fifi D'Orsay, Dave Clark, Taran Killam, Holly Weston, Rebecca Budig.
The zodiac sign of a person born on March 12 is Pisces ♓. According to the ancient art of Chinese astrology (or Chinese zodiac), Horse is the mythical animal and Metal is the element of a person born on March 12, 1990.
Hmmm... what do the stars have to say about you today? Get your daily Pisces horoscope for free. Get a boost from the stars! Make today a great day for love, money, and career. Your horoscope is available in daily, weekly, monthly, and even yearly forecast.
Aquamarine is the modern birthstone for the month of March while Jade is the mystical birth stone (based on Tibetan origin). The zodiac gemstone for Pisces is amethyst. Lastly, the birthday stone for the day of the week ‘Monday’ is pearl.
The number-one hit song in the U.S. at the day of your birth was Escapade by Janet Jackson as compiled by Billboard Hot 100 (March 17, 1990). Ask your parents if they know this popular song.
I do not know how you feel about this, but you were a male ♂ in your last earthly incarnation. You were born somewhere around the territory of Turkey approximately on 1175. Your profession was handicraftsman, mechanic.
Your brief psychological profile in that past life: You always liked to travel, to investigate, could have been detective or spy.
Lessons that your last past life brought to present: Your lesson – development and expansion of your mental consciousness. Find good teacher, spend a part of your time and energy on his wisdom.
Can you remember who you were?
Try another birth date of someone you know or try the birthday of these celebrities: July 3, 1921 – Susan Peters, American actress (d. 1952); October 13, 1960 – Katsuhisa Namase, Japanese actor; May 17, 1914 – Robert N. Thompson, American-Canadian chiropractor and politician (d. 1997).
Don’t forget to share the info to your friends, loved ones or social media followers. Who knows, they might appreciate and thank you for it.
Word count: 1,215